SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:39 pm

siena wrote:Love that Mike can make Jasmine really laugh.  :yes:

Just saw this vid of Jasmine dancing too and had to make a gif. Mike isn't the only one with a goofy side. Maybe there could be a couple's dance-off in the future... Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698  lolpanda

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 262pd7r
My gif source

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 256v7de
Source

@siena tyvm what a pair of adorable goofs they are...:dancing peg:

ASK and you shall receive Praying .....not sure if anyone else noticed. But there is a snippet in the extended preview that we may actually get their dance-off on the coming SD...(in the rain!  giggling )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdOxosgPND4

check out around 20:24 mark.....Can't Wait! partytime

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:27 pm

@Joy15 Ah so cute! They were singing dancing in the rain. awwww Can't wait.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 296nby1
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 2wr40ih
Source: My screencaps

And yes Jasmine saying "kissing you is the best".... and then they're both smiling. How adorable. whipped

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:32 pm

ah!!! thanks! you really are spoiling us with those adorb caps @siena  :cutesmile!:  .Mike and his signature goofball dance made me giggles.... giggling even though i can do without his singing....i think Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:42 pm

You're welcome @Joy15.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698 Yeah we can skip the singing and go straight to the dancing. We're also hopefully getting this moment too.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1gkkn4
Source: My screencap

I think the first part of the date is going to really show the fun side of their connection. And then later during the night-time portion I am guessing we'll see the deeper side too. Although I also think that deeper side will really come to the forefront at the hometown date. That's what I'm thinking at least. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:49 pm

Big grin on her face

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:52 pm

I love how jasmikes hands are intertwined awwww
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:58 pm

siena wrote:You're welcome @Joy15.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698 Yeah we can skip the singing and go straight to the dancing. We're also hopefully getting this moment too.

*snipped*
I think the first part of the date is going to really show the fun side of their connection. And then later during the night-time portion I am guessing we'll see the deeper side too. Although I also think that deeper side will really come to the forefront at the hometown date. That's what I'm thinking at least. Smiley

ITA that the first part will likely highlighting the playfulness between Jasmike and the later part of their deeper connection. And oooh..dare i say that their coming dancing comes off as also a typical/signature of F1 slow dance in the US series in my book :uptonogood

on the bolded : i get the same impression too!... :yes: . Im wondering if it will somewhat resembles the touchy moment of Catherine meeting Sean's dad (Jay)?....He ( paraphrased ) told Cat that he would be there for her, as a father figure . Both were teary eyed. One of my favorites MTP of all time bc it was real, raw and honest  awwww . From what i can tell from Mike's IG...Bob his pop is a sweet, caring guy...so i really can see the aforementioned happening with Jas (given her backstory with her pop) and Bob too. We shall see how all panning out.... Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:16 pm

siena wrote:You're welcome @Joy15.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1gkkn4
Source: My screencap

That hand holding is no ordinary hand holding do you all see that their fingers are entwin between each fingers?

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:26 pm

That is exactly what I was just thinking about @Joy15! :yes:  That moment between Catherine and Sean's dad was one of my favourites too (such a genuine and touching moment) and I was just imagining that something as sweet could happen between Jasmine and Mike's dad too.

Mike's dad seems very sweet and I could picture him saying something like that to Jasmine. We shall see how it goes in the end, but a very lovely thing to think about possibly happening. awwww And also for Mike to meet Jasmine's mother.

Yes and love that their hands are intertwined as well. Very tender and connected IMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:56 pm

I would be in heaven if he is chosen and they get married laugh out loud. Thinking ahead to soon laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:09 am

OMG I just cannot wait for jasmikes date !! How many more days now!?! Sorry just wanted to share dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:16 am

fabgirl wrote:Jasmine posted on her instagram fall is coming and a few days later mike posted a picture of
his hometown with trees and open field. Liked the comment mike dad made that he thinks jasmine is a class act in how she handled the cocktail party on last episode it is under facebook
bachelorette canada. Love seeing these two together, laughter is good for the soul.
The comment from Mike's dad. Very nice. "Kiddo", interesting.
Bob Ogilvie Hang in there Jasmine, you're doing great in a tough situation. You have nothing but class kiddo!

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose