SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:52 am

Poor Mike was sweating it out. laugh out loud He is so flippin cute. I can see them together.

OT IA with @Aunties_Love Bach Canada IMO edit has been different in a lot of ways than other franchises. I tend not to compare with other franchises, because it can throw you off as it did in Season 1 and 2 of Bach Canada. Personally I'm not interested in knowing how other franchise's edit. I concentrate on the franchise I'm sleuthing and use the experience of sleuthing to try and put the pieces together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Poor Mike was sweating it out. laugh out loud He is so flippin cute. I can see them together.

OT IA with @Aunties_Love Bach Canada IMO edit has been different in a lot of ways than other franchises. I tend not to compare with other franchises, because it can throw you off as it did in Season 1 and 2 of Bach Canada. Personally I'm not interested in knowing how other franchise's edit. I concentrate on the franchise I'm sleuthing and use the experience of sleuthing to try and put the pieces together.

There are differences between this and the US version. IA that SC sleuthing is very important with this franchise, along with story arc. The Cdn version has previously shown a love story through the story arc & the lead/F1 has had a conflict of some sort to resolve.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:57 pm

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1212zgi

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

Im thinking Mike got the GD rose on episode 4 in Montreal (cue the rose on his chest)..as the reward receiving a SQT with Jasmine, slow-dance style  giggling

Calling it now Smiley. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Poor Mike was sweating it out. laugh out loud He is so flippin cute. I can see them together.

Thanks GA. Also interesting to note that epi 5 is in Marakesh, the last of the regular dates, epi 6 is htd's(according to what I was told by production), then epi 7 is FD, again according to production.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Joy15 wrote:charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1212zgi

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

Im thinking Mike got the GD rose on episode 4 in Montreal (cue the rose on his chest)..as the reward receiving a SQT with Jasmine, slow-dance style  giggling

Calling it now Smiley. JMO.
IMO, this combined with the heli is his Marakesh ID.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:21 pm

@aunties_love the doubt I have about the Mike/Jasmine dancing SC being Marrakesh is the way that woman singing in the background is dressed, looks more like a western setting IMO. North Africa is very conservative based on my knowledge of the area and women don't bare their body like that....we shall see though.

IA though that the heli SC is most likely Marrakesh.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:35 pm

mercieme wrote:@aunties_love the doubt I have about the Mike/Jasmine dancing SC being Marrakesh is the way that woman singing in the background is dressed, looks more like a western setting IMO. North Africa is very conservative based on my knowledge of the area and women don't bare their body like that....we shall see though.

IA though that the heli SC is most likely Marrakesh.
I am looking at the woodwork, pictures and candles setup and it screams Marakesh.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:38 pm

Can someone bring over the screenshot of them hugging by the helicopters?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:47 pm

Here are the Heli SCs...the way they are dressed is similar to how Thomas and Kevin P are also dressed in Marrakesh IMO.

dee wrote:Extended preview from the season premiere:

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 2dr9fup

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 2diohfk

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 2lkwxav

source: My SCs

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:59 pm

Thanks @mercieme.

Now I am wondering why they are there.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:09 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Thanks @mercieme.

IMO, they take a heli tour around Marakesh before their evening portion. Something similiar to Kevin W's ID in Jamaica??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:18 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Thanks @mercieme.

Yeah IA with aunties_love that the heli SC is most likely a tour of Marrakesh. I am still not convinced that the dancing SC is Marrakesh though due to how that woman singer is dressed....except if the evening portion of their date was in Spain across the border giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose