SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:33 am

mercieme wrote:Ladies, Mikey will definitely continue to defend his lady love to the finish....with his humor inserted into it....these posts are sweet and funny at the same time. Seriously let's hope this is the end of the 8 pack drama giggling

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Mike_t12
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Mike_t14
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Mike_t13
Source

Thanks for that @mercieme .....I love how mike is defending his grl Hugesmile "playful...a trait a love in my partner " Awwwww love him Embarressed! awwww
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:39 am

giggling Yes love that Mike's defended Jasmine whilst also using humour... and at his own expense (his reggae singing... his calendar). If he is IMO F1, can you imagine what his texts have been like to her over this, probably trying his best to make her laugh. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698 Cute!

Their playfulness is something I really enjoyed seeing on their date. I posted this earlier in a thread but Jasmine even said that if you're going to spend your life with someone then you want it to be with someone who is fun to be around. IMO she's found that with Mike. :yes: hearthumbsup

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:42 am

Jesus Christ. These people need to let it go. They don't get to decide that Mike was offended.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:45 am

Well said @leapoffaith and @siena.

To be honest, I was looking for signs that these two will make it post show because the CA Bachie franchise series has a terrible record of zero for two and it has been speculated that it has to do with 6 months in hiding....who knows if that's the case.

Regardless, this "8 pack gate" was a blessing in disguise to see how these two would be post show and I have more confidence now that JasMike can make a go at  something truly beautiful and lasting...jmo.

P:S- @Blackhalo love your avi, just getting into sleuthing a bit of the AU Bette and I find it interesting to say the least in terms of who the F1 could be.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:45 am

Joy15 wrote:
reason wrote:I dont remember she speaking to Kevin W the first night did she?

she did..and she said "he is for the right reasons and i really like him" . (I have finished an analysis regarding KW so i can remember the chat on the top off my head Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 2498057887 )

(how i can dedicate so much time analyzing this stuff is actually beyond me laugh out loud )
FYI for future reference, the only one left that had a preview video and talked to her on night 1 is Mike. Kevin talked to her, Mikhel had a video but no alone time.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:54 am

mercieme wrote:Ladies, Mikey will definitely continue to defend his lady love to the finish....with his humor inserted into it....these posts are sweet and funny at the same time. Seriously let's hope this is the end of the 8 pack drama giggling

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Mike_t12
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Mike_t14
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Mike_t13
Source

BlackHalo wrote:Jesus Christ. These people need to let it go. They don't get to decide that Mike was offended.

I've noticed it seems to only be the one that is being that relentless on both Jas and Mike.  Hopefully it doesn't get either of them down too much.

mercieme wrote:Well said @leapoffaith and @siena.

To be honest, I was looking for signs that these two will make it post show because the CA Bachie franchise series has a terrible record of zero for two and it has been speculated that it has to do with 6 months in hiding....who knows if that's the case.

Regardless, this "8 pack gate" was a blessing in disguise to see how these two would be post show and I have more confidence now that JasMike can make a go at  something truly beautiful and lasting...jmo.

P:S- @Blackhalo love your avi, just getting into sleuthing a bit of the AU Bette and I find it interesting to say the least in terms of who the F1 could be.
One thing of note regarding the bolded.  Yep, April / Tim lasted a couple of months past the finale but the first season was a full 2 years after the finale aired.  Knowing both of them, I know that there was a lot more going on in their relationship than the time difference between the end of filming and airing.  Season 1, apparently they saw each other every second week.  They both said that there was more wrong in their relationship that they just couldn't overcome, yet neither of them are saying negative things about the other.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:13 pm

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Cu-0yJBWEAAkRhY
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Emotions are running high as the temperatures climb in MOROCCO! Tune in to a new episode of #BacheloretteCA tomorrow 9PM ET/PT @w_network
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:43 pm

So....since our boy Mikey was put on the 2 on 1, what are y'all theories as to why?

I am curious as to the reason Jasmine gave Mikey but he sure does look like he is not having it in that pic in the desert. Also Jasmine was seen putting a rose in the fire on that date. My guess is she may not have given Mikey that rose on that date, not even sure we have a SC of Thomas being actually let go on that date but SCMIW...gonna be a charged episode it seems...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:54 pm

There were much better options to put on that 2-1. I'm hoping this was just an opportunity to give Mike more solo time before HTDs.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:55 pm

So now we see Mike was on the 2 on 1. I thought is was someone else. I dont think the rose went into the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:58 pm

BlackHalo wrote:There were much better options to put on that 2-1. I'm hoping this was just an opportunity to give Mike more solo time before HTDs.

IA that sounds very plausible though with Kevin's SC date that we sleuthed not shown in Episode 6 preview...the whole thing makes no sense to me but we shall see.

I will have to watch the preview again to determine what actually happened to that rose.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:58 pm

I'm gonna have to rewatch the promo. I never paid attention before because I didn't think Mike was on that date.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose