SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:52 pm

Firefighters in my town work 24 hour shifts (3 days out of 5) then have 4 days off. For example, may work M-W-F, then off Sa-Su-M-T. Then work W-F-Su, off M-T-W-Th. Next schedule would be to work F-Su-T, off W-Th-F-Sa. I dated a firefighter years ago so had this figured out quickly! Only time it varied is if they took vacation days which then could give them 10 days off. Their shifts started at 7:00 a.m. and ended the next day at 7:00 a.m. Once they got on a schedule they could figure out their weekends and holidays for the whole year. My uncle was a firefighter for many years and loved knowing if he was off on certain days way in advance. My town also has relief firefighters that work an 8 hour day, 5 days a week unless someone is on vacation then they fill in for that person's shift.

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:41 pm

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pretty on top of my scheduled holidays! Hugesmile
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:18 pm

This is sweet. And Mike's reply too. yes

Fans of the Bachelorette Canada...Mike Ogilvie and his beautiful crew helped my nan yesterday. She is doing well and heading home from the Grace hospital. Thank you to all our hard-working fire and ambulance crew!! #bachelorettecanada by @groovygrrl

"I hope all is well with your Nan. Nice meeting you and take care. Smiley ---Mike Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f339"

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:25 pm

giggling giggling

jojo47 wrote:I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pretty on top of my scheduled holidays! Hugesmile

Maybe his mind is somewhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:31 pm

jojo47 wrote:I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pretty on top of my scheduled holidays! Hugesmile

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698 That was the first thing I thought of. How in the world could that happen. There's no way I'd miss a minute of my holidays.

Thanks everyone for all the info. It varies for firefighters depending on where they live but very similar in a lot of areas. He may have had days from last year that he had to take before a certain time, regardless, good news for him!

I love Guelph too! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:26 pm

Thanks to everyone for the fire fighters schedule info. I seriously thought to raise the question to Ryan Sutter in the studio if there was any Live QnA on the After Show last episode giggling

Yes..never a dull moment with Mikey. IMO He is not the Sweet Vanilla kind of guy. He is definitely one of the Red Onions..with spicy taste  and multiple layers Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698 - despite of what the show is trying to portray him laugh out loud. Actually i think he would make an endearing TV if he become the next lead...like Nick, who has multiple layers as well IMO. But unfortunately, apparently Jasmine has snatched him first...smart girl Smiley  (IMO of course Hugesmile )

Anyways..back to Mikey and his wicked taste of music. Yep He is the lead singer of Diableros, a Metal Band.

https://twitter.com/Diableros

but he plays the instruments too....
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKdZQoogApq/?taken-by=ogilmike
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKwGsr3A7Sk/?taken-by=ogilmike   Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698

taking y'all down to memory lane of MnG ...Jasmine has said the following, after all....so.....  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1710264613

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Jasmus10
(my SC from epis 1)

Jasmine in PI : “And i enjoy someone who is good at playing music for some reasons”

- keeping in mind that PI (esp the MnG) were usually taken after the fact (IMO)
- this was shown after Kevin P's entrance..but still....
- note her expressions sneakyl
>> all ignite a bubble in my head saying : "Gee...sneaky Jas and those darn editors!"  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:00 pm

reason wrote:Is Mike also not a paramedic?

Most fire fighters are paramedics as well. If they did not do the two year paramedic course a fire fighter that has does weekly training for those that don't have it.

But it is very common to be both.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Joy15 wrote:Thanks to everyone for the fire fighters schedule info. I seriously thought to raise the question to Ryan Sutter in the studio if there was any Live QnA on the After Show last episode giggling

Yes..never a dull moment with Mikey. IMO He is not the Sweet Vanilla kind of guy. He is definitely one of the Red Onions..with spicy taste  and multiple layers Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698 - despite of what the show is trying to portray him laugh out loud. Actually i think he would make an endearing TV if he become the next lead...like Nick, who has multiple layers as well IMO. But unfortunately, apparently Jasmine has snatched him first...smart girl Smiley  (IMO of course Hugesmile )

Anyways..back to Mikey and his wicked taste of music. Yep He is the lead singer of Diableros, a Metal Band.

https://twitter.com/Diableros

but he plays the instruments too....
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKdZQoogApq/?taken-by=ogilmike
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKwGsr3A7Sk/?taken-by=ogilmike   Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698

taking y'all down to memory lane of MnG ...Jasmine has said the following, after all....so.....  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1710264613

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Jasmus10
(my SC from epis 1)

Jasmine in PI : “And i enjoy someone who is good at playing music for some reasons”

- keeping in mind that PI (esp the MnG) were usually taken after the fact (IMO)
- this was shown after Kevin P's entrance..but still....
- note her expressions  sneakyl
>> all ignite a bubble in my head saying : "Gee...sneaky Jas and those darn editors!"  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698

That was in her meet and greet dress. Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:43 pm

Mike just posted what must be an old picture of him and his mom on instagram.
What a sweet guy blowkiss

@siena could you bring that over TYIA

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:01 pm

Awww Mikey  :tissuebox heartbeat
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Mike10
Source: @ogilmike
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:11 pm

:sprinklehearts from the universe.  May she continue to rest in peace and protect you from beyond sweet Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Thank you for letting us know about his post @Baseball Mom and thanks for bringing it over @jina.

It must be so hard during special occasions like birthdays to not get to have your Mother be there to celebrate with you. I think that's often when loss is most felt... the good times.

I am really looking forward to finally seeing Mike's HTD and Jasmine's interaction with his Dad. Mike's Dad sounds like a very sweet man too and I am glad that from what was written, she has his full support. Smiley

I will try to post some more gifs soon for the lovely people who have asked for them. Thank you so much for your kind messages, and hoping you're all having a brilliant weekend so far. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1377737533

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose