SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:47 pm

siena wrote:

@Joy15 I meant to add that I loved that "giddy" part too. Might just be some more gifs to come! yes

Something else I noticed is how often the word love has been used in relation to Mike with captions as well. "Love continues to blossom". And this was before they'd even had their SD. Even with Jasmine saying that she can see herself falling in love with Mike. Interesting. Hugesmile

@siena..yes please!

ive been planning to compile all the IG and Tweet by the Production to describe Mike and Jasmike. Mike had one particular interesting IG caption on episode 3 "he has been through enough that he is self- aware now''..i noticed that it was an inserted VO before her sitdown with Mike on that epis. interesting

hopefully RL allows me to take action immediately...and not just planning it giggling . These production nuggets are important and  could serve as a big part of the puzzle IMO. I meant to say..if someone would be willing to do it..it would be great.... Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 2498057887 Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:00 pm

siena wrote: lolpanda  I feel like we're going to need a huge disclaimer... As with all of these clues, nothing is conclusive. But they're interesting nonetheless.  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 3806527698  Hugesmile

@reason Aw you're welcome. Smiley And interesting about the date cards.

@Joy15 I meant to add that I loved that "giddy" part too. Might just be some more gifs to come! yes

Something else I noticed is how often the word love has been used in relation to Mike with captions as well. "Love continues to blossom". And this was before they'd even had their SD. Even with Jasmine saying that she can see herself falling in love with Mike. Interesting. Hugesmile

laugh out loud @LeapofFaith. I wonder what Benoit's was.

@siena Benoit card reads Love never look so good, Jasmine.   So it seems only Ben and Mike got the love word. This sleuthing is exciting love helping with the case laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:26 pm

Here's some of the posts from the official Bachelorette Canada instagram. Interesting to see how this IMO fits into the broader narrative that's being told this season, and alongside Jasmine's own comments post-show.  yes

For me I am looking at how multiple things fit together; the narrative, interviews, production, SM clues etc etc. IMO the most telling things are the way the little things intersect with the bigger picture.

"He's been through enough that he's very self-aware and open to sharing. I'm really attracted to him." - Mike and Jasmine's love continues to blossom as he opens up more and more to her. Who else is feeling the love for Mike?  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 1f60d #BacheloretteCA by @bacheloretteca

"She's very comfortable with me. And I'm very comfortable with her...love is definitely in the air." - Mike #BacheloretteCA #TheBacheloretteCanada #BachelorNation by @bacheloretteca

Jasmine was apprehensive when Mike asked her if she would ever move to Winnipeg. Does love conquer all or is home where the heart is? by @bacheloretteca

Mike has moved out of the friend zone with Jasmine and is treading into boyfriend territory. He's definitely starting a fire in Jasmine's heart  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 1f525  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 1f525 by @bacheloretteca

Emotions are running high as the temperatures climb in MOROCCO! Tune in to a new episode of #BacheloretteCA tomorrow 9PM ET/PT @w_network. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 1f339 Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 1f339 by @bacheloretteca

Last edited by siena on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:33 pm

tyvm @siena yes

for further sleuthing i would drop my observation on here as well : (could you pls put the number on each IG?)

No.1. it was Jasmine's inserted VO before their sitdown (episode 3 GD, Jamaica) followed by Production Wording .

No.2. it was Mike's PI during the chop scene (episode 5 SD, Quebec)

No.3. it was Production Wording  (episode 5 SD, Quebec)

No.4. it was Production Wording  (episode 5 SD, Quebec)

No.5. it was Production Wording  (episode 6 2on1, Morocco)

(tbc)...................... yes

Last edited by Joy15 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:48 pm

Y'all are having a partay in this thread giggling

@siena can you please do a gif of the HTD SC of JasMike when you have a chance? Jasmine has her right hand on Mike's shoulder in the SC but it seems they were shown kissing in the episode preview but SCMIW, thanks y'all.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:49 pm

It's interesting how on the 3rd pic it says "does love conquer all or is home where the heart is" IMO isn't her home and heart in Kenora where her mum and sis live?? So that's not far from mike? And I remember in Ep 1 when she was talking to jillian she said she is looking for a small town guy.....hmmmm that's mike as well....I mean if we go by what she is telling us she picks mike but if it's just words then I have no idea no idea I mean I've been burnt before with Richies words Rolling Eyes so hoping for jas to be telling us the truth which I think she is Hugesmile Praying also @siena @joy15 and all jasmike fans just thank you! X
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:57 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:It's interesting how on the 3rd pic it says "does love conquer all or is home where the heart is" IMO isn't her home and heart in Kenora where her mum and sis live?? So that's not far from mike? And I remember in Ep 1 when she was talking to jillian she said she is looking for a small town guy.....hmmmm that's mike as well....I mean if we go by what she is telling us she picks mike but if it's just words then I have no idea no idea I mean I've been burnt before with Richies words Rolling Eyes so hoping for jas to be telling us the truth which I think she is Hugesmile Praying also @siena @joy15 and all jasmike fans just thank you! X

@LeapofFaith..that is a good point!! thumbsup . i always thought the relocating 'obstacle' is such a lame excuse.laugh out loud..but now i get it fully. No wonder it sounds lame..: bc she actually has no problem at all to move near her home in Kenora (as she did actually say to Mike's face on their SD) Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 3806527698

and yes to the small town guy..i did notice it too :yes: yes  . No wonder Drew, the big city bragging guy was out already cantstopl
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:49 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:It's interesting how on the 3rd pic it says "does love conquer all or is home where the heart is" IMO isn't her home and heart in Kenora where her mum and sis live?? So that's not far from mike? And I remember in Ep 1 when she was talking to jillian she said she is looking for a small town guy.....hmmmm that's mike as well....I mean if we go by what she is telling us she picks mike but if it's just words then I have no idea no idea I mean I've been burnt before with Richies words Rolling Eyes so hoping for jas to be telling us the truth which I think she is Hugesmile Praying also @siena @joy15 and all jasmike fans just thank you! X

I'm not familiar with Winnipeg, but I do know that it is the capital City of Manitoba. However, I have been to Waterloo a multitude of times and can attest to it being a smaller community compared to Winnipeg.

The Population of the city of Winnipeg, according to the 2011 census,was 663,615,000. (Mike)
https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=WrTtVtfsLoWN8Qew5JKYCg&gws_rd=ssl#q=population+of+winnipeg

The population of the city of Waterloo, according to the 2011 census, was 98,780.(Kevin W)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterloo,_O

Although they are both cities, I think for comparison sake, Kevin would be considered "a small town guy" even though he live in Toronto now.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:06 pm

Yes @mercieme, join in on the party.  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 3806527698 I will get to work on that gif soon.

@LeapofFaith You're so welcome! And good points about what Jasmine said to Jillian.

@Joy15 Yeah the Winnipeg debate is actually one of the more telling signs IMO of Mike being F1. You'll notice that there aren't actually any obstacles left if you've seen and read Jasmine's post show interviews. She said she ended up wanting and needing a grounded and stable guy, and as we know she was actually happy to move closer to home (as she said on the SD).  yes

It's great too because Mike mentioned to Jasmine that he spent all his summers near Kenora (LOTW). IMO their future could involve a lot more time there (Jasmine keeps tweeting about a cabin by the lake... Mike talking about lake time.)

It will be interesting to see Mike's HTD and where he grew up in relation to Winnipeg. He went to high-school in Charleswood which apparently is "unique among Winnipeg's suburban areas in that it retains a semi-rural atmosphere. Many streets remain unpaved, do not have sidewalks and are lined with ditches."  The population is 25679 (Source: Statistics Canada Census 2011). Can't wait for that HTD to finally arrive. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm

@richmondrose, I get where you are going with the stats. However going by Mike's SM postings, he appears he is not into the limelight of the city and IMO lives his life like a small town guy.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:18 pm

I get what you are saying about Mike, but Kevin W seems to be doing the same thing. Most of his IG pics are centered around his family and friends and routine things in life. He hashtags a lot of his pictures with #lafamilia. It is evident he adores his niece and family time. He appears to have an normal life and I certainly can't see him in the limelight of things either.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:22 pm

At the moment Mike is nearer home, Kevin W is in downtown toronto big difference. IMHO of course laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose