SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:30 pm

richmondrose wrote:I get what you are saying about Mike, but Kevin W seems to be doing the same thing. Most of his IG pics are centered around his family and friends and routine things in life. He hashtags a lot of his pictures with #lafamilia. It is evident he adores his niece and family time. He appears to have an normal life and I certainly can't see him in the limelight of things either.

Thanks RR, just to clarify, my posting was not comparing Mike versus Kevin W. We were just sleuthing out that the small town guy that Jasmine said upfront that she wants fits Mike to a bill based on our observations on SM. I don't believe in elevating one contestant to put another down or vice versa....pretty much most of us that believe Mike is F1 are just trying to make it about evidence that makes us believe so (apologies to y'all JasMike peeps for speaking for you).

If there is evidence that folks believe are strong for Kevin W, then by all means they should present in his thread. I am just convinced that Mike is F1 and I have posted that I am happy to eat crow if it's not the case  giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:38 pm

@mercieme Girl, you can speak for me anytime Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 1377737533

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:38 pm

I wasn't comparing Mike vs Kevin either. Since this isn't a fan thread, I felt it was okay for me to clarifying that according to the population of Winnipeg vs that of Waterloo, Mike should not be considered a small town guy.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:43 pm

Well said @mercieme. :yes:  For those of us who think Mike is F1 we are just presenting all of the things that make us believe that he is F1 and finding connections to what's been shown and what's been said. As I stated in a previous post, all of this has the disclaimer that none of it is 100% conclusive, but it is nonetheless interesting.

I've also said all along that if it ends up that Mike's not F1, then I am just glad to know that through all the clues we've gathered, IMO Mike and Jasmine are still in each other's lives and happy. yes Smiley

As for being a small town guy, as I said in an earlier post Mike went to high school in a semi-rural suburb of Winnipeg with a population of 25679 (Source: Statistics Canada Census 2011). He spent all of his summers (according to his conversation with Jasmine) at LOTW. IMO he is a small town guy at heart. I am sure that this can apply to other guys on the show too. All JMO.

Last edited by siena on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:43 pm

I have live in Canada for over 27 yrs and I dont know winnipeg.  I am wondering does Mike not living near Jasmine hometown? Thought I hear it was 2 hrs away?

@richmondrose it is good to have the discussion love.  I have resided in toronto from I got here, so the in and out of winnipeg is not up my alley but it is good to know those things, laugh out loud.  One day I might visit but then again hearing Jasmine say how cold it is I dont know tricky.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:04 am

reason wrote:I have live in Canada for over 27 yrs and I dont know winnipeg.  I am wondering does Mike not living near Jasmine hometown?  Thought I hear it was 2 hrs away?

@richmondrose it is good to have the discussion love.  I have resided in toronto from I got here, so the in and out of winnipeg is not up my alley but it is good to know those things, laugh out loud.  One day I might visit but then again hearing Jasmine say how cold it is I dont know tricky.

Correct. Kenora, Jasmine's hometown is 2.5 hours away from Winnipeg.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:22 am

Looking forward to finally getting to see Mike's HTD in Winnipeg.

We got a glimpse of the date.  beatingheart  

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 27wvrf4
Source: My gif

And then I thought, why not try to zoom in and brighten it up!  :sprinklehearts

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Qrf729
Source: My gif

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:27 am

Thanks @siena, you are simply on point for us this season and you are truly appreciated hearthumbsup

Well JasMike peeps, IMHO, Mikey will be taking that kiss on the bridge all the way to Cuba. Now I am racking my head as to what the heck his LCD date could be....should be very interesting beatingheart

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:43 am

Thank you @mercieme, as are you! hearthumbsup

I just noticed something regarding Mike's connection to LOTW. On the photo of Mike and his Mother it is tagged West Hawk Lake. I wonder if this is where he spent a lot of time as a child with his family? It is 52 minutes away from Kenora.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 2dajf5t
Source: Google maps

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:52 am

@siena now I am curious as to why he left that geotag on that pic....all his other pics with the exception of the Marrakesh one with KW and his metal band don't have geotags.

So yeah that pic with his mum must be a place where they spent time together IMO, or could it be he is there right now? Kinda suspect as I also found his IG story of not realizing he was on vacay and showing up to work (seriously who does that giggling). That was on his bday Oct 21st, correct?

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:10 am

Baseball Mom wrote:@mercieme Girl, you can speak for me anytime Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 1377737533

i second that !  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 1377737533

richmondrose wrote:I wasn't comparing Mike vs Kevin either. Since this isn't a fan thread, I felt it was okay for me to clarifying that according to the population of Winnipeg vs that of Waterloo, Mike should not be considered a small town guy.  

@richmondrose
fair enough...and i respect your opinion Smiley . i guess in verbatim she said " a small town guy at heart" so IMO it applied for both KW and Mike  yes . Like i said up thread....Drew is definitely not 'a small town guy ' let alone "a small town guy at heart' laugh out loud .He is the big city kind of guy she is referring to (to not be very fond of), perhaps? Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 3806527698 .IMO

PS: are we sure that the sit down with Jilly was taken before MnG and NOT after filming ? :uptonogood :stirthepot
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:17 am

mercieme wrote:@siena now I am curious as to why he left that geotag on that pic....all his other pics with the exception of the Marrakesh one with KW and his metal band don't have geotags.

So yeah that pic with his mum must be a place where they spent time together IMO, or could it be he is there right now? Kinda suspect as I also found his IG story of not realizing he was on vacay and showing up to work (seriously who does that giggling). That was on his bday Oct 21st, correct?

a reasonable suspicion on your part @mercieme

yeah i suspect he is flying out to BC.... :uptonogood . i swear i have been waiting long enough for either of them to slip up...but now i gave up already..Jasmike are that good with their SMs game Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 3806527698
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose