SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:46 am

Yes just saw this convo @mercieme and couldn't believe the other girl was actually trying to say it was assault. I think that's why Jasmine was so shocked and even went ahead and tagged Mike. Wonder if Jasmine's "like" will be gone soon. Hugesmile

@Blackhalo And that he responded almost immediately! giggling

@Joy15 I was watching that scene very closely! Research. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:53 am

siena wrote:

@Joy15 I was watching that scene very closely! Research. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698

so...are you sure that its their first kiss?..i was dead serious when i said i am weirdly curious......giggling :detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:59 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks @Joy15  bestbud!

@Blackhalo that girl had been going after Jasmine for days now so IMO she tagged Mike because she wanted him to respond. And guess what Mike's response is in Jasmine's "likes" feed on Twitter giggling

bestbud! Man!! these two are just something, huh?. Still  cantstopl at Mike's reply :

"I still see my attacker when I close my eyes"
> Of course he does!!  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698

@mercieme ......and... whats up with she cant wait any longer to Retweeted Sharleen's blog this time around since her "baby" moved up to Rank #1 again?..(when he was at rank #4...she RT-ed the Flare blog no less than 5 days after-- "ain't nobody messing around with my baby " laugh out loud). Wow!!...tyvm for the nuggets lovebirds!. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 2498057887

can't help but   :Bendog to grab Little Mix preach :

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Lmix10
My SC from Little Mix song "Secret Love".

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:02 am

@Joy15 Part of me thinks it was their first "real" kiss. They had a quick peck in episode 3. And then they could've had another kiss in episode 4 too. But it was intensified in episode 5. whipped

I'm kind of curious about what other questions Jasmine had for Mike at their dinner (actually it was more like dessert). They only showed us the Winnipeg question but I'd love to know what else was asked. Maybe whether he wanted to have children? I feel like a lot has been cut out of their conversations, but perhaps they'll be revisited during the HTD and finale.

I am really excited about the FRC too. If Mike is F1 I think the proposal is going to be so heartwarming and sweet! seeing hearts

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:07 am

siena wrote:@Joy15 Part of me thinks it was their first "real" kiss. They had a quick peck in episode 3. And then they could've had another kiss in episode 4 too. But it was intensified in episode 5. whipped

I'm kind of curious about what other questions Jasmine had for Mike at their dinner (actually it was more like dessert). They only showed us the Winnipeg question but I'd love to know what else was asked. Maybe whether he wanted to have children? I feel like a lot has been cut out of their conversations, but perhaps they'll be revisited during the HTD and finale.

I am really excited about the FRC too. If Mike is F1 I think the proposal is going to be so heartwarming and sweet! seeing hearts

@siena...tyvm i think you are right about kisses

yep i too get an impression that their date was quite short. Look fwd to more convo on next epis. :swinginglove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:17 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Very interesting convo between a girl that has been going after Jasmine on Twitter for asking Mike to take off his shir during Episode 4. Well finally Jasmine responded by letting the girl know that Mike is just fine & did not feel harassed & tags Mike; then Mike responds & comes to her rescue as well. Things that make you go hmmm

Can someone please SC these tweets. I am on my phone & unable to. Thanks.

Wendy Parry
2h2 hours ago
Wendy Parry ‏@DuchessNico
@jazlor1 pls tell me ur not for real rite now. Men don't report it like women do. It happens to them, too. Just ask Sheldon Kennedy

Wendy Parry
2h2 hours ago
Wendy Parry ‏@DuchessNico
@jazlor1 sexual assault is sexual assault. Ur blowing this out of proportion. I think it was #classless to ask mike to take off his shirt

2h2 hours ago
Jasmine Lorimer ‏@jazlor1
@DuchessNico @ogilvie_mike is just fine.

Mike Ogilvie –  ‏@ogilvie_mike
@jazlor1 @DuchessNico I still see my attacker when I close my eyes ahh!haha jokes,Thx for the concern but thats 2 grown up kids havin fun✌️

np girl....

why people taking this silly show too seriously and take it to the Real Life SM is beyond me.. question .But i personally am not a fan of the scene either and has failed to see the point. I blame the potential prodding from producers though...its one of the nuggets to highlight Mike vs KW rivalry so to speak. KW was shown become jelly on epis 4 seeing the shirtless Mike (i meant what was the point for Mike not to buttoning the shirt before coming back to the guys?..hmmm ). and KW continued to do so in his comment before Jasmike date on episode 5.

Well..unless you are a Nick and a Josh...the clash should not be that bad i suppose Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698  Bad moves producers!! no

Well this is crazy Suspect poor Jasmine......if anyone here is offended by my avatar pls let me know and I'll change it? But I see jasmike as a fun , easy going couple ,and they don't take anything seriously u can feel that between them...I say thank you Jasmine for showing the fun and sexy side of the jasmike relationship Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:42 am

Sorry for the double post...but @siena mentioned how Jasmine said she would like a relationship like Ashton and Mila a friendship that became love...I remember Jasmine also being asked (sorry if this was mentioned already I can't remember?) which friend character she would prefer to date and her answer was chandler ! Which to me shouts mike because he is a very funny guy IMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:19 am

Just another little thing to add about the tweets. Neither Jasmine or Mike actually follow each other on twitter... so it's kind of cute that Jasmine knew his twitter handle and tagged him. :yes: giggling

Yes @LeapofFaith I thought Jasmine saying she liked Chandler was also a good indication that a great sense of humour is something she really looks for. Mike definitely fits that bill.

Jasmine also mentioned that it was important for a life-long partner to be someone who is fun to be around. IMO this just screams Mike, especially if we're going off what's been shown so far! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 4256136633

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:12 am

siena wrote:Just another little thing to add about the tweets. Neither Jasmine or Mike actually follow each other on twitter... so it's kind of cute that Jasmine knew his twitter handle and tagged him. :yes: giggling

Yes @LeapofFaith I thought Jasmine saying she liked Chandler was also a good indication that a great sense of humour is something she really looks for. Mike definitely fits that bill.

Jasmine also mentioned that it was important for a life-long partner to be someone who is fun to be around. IMO this just screams Mike, especially if we're going off what's been shown so far! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 4256136633

Just to add to that Mike also said that they feel VERY comfortable with each other! That's obvious to me it shines through the tv Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:02 am

I re-watch the last episode and I am 99% sure that Mike is final 1. The music after the conversation abouting moving says it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:26 am

reason wrote:I re-watch the last episode and I am 99% sure that Mike is final 1.  The music after the conversation abouting moving says it all.

@reason
:yes:
I concur that its the riff frequently used in Australian Franchise for past F1s. Sam-Snez, Sam Frost-Sasha have all got it IIRC. Not sure for Richie. it was heard during one of Richie-Nikki dates/alone time i guess...but that was burst of a season though..IMO (since the Paps knew the F1 right after FRC)

that was the exact same riff over their moment when Mike received the FIR from Jas on episode 1. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada67 Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Did someone ever figure out what Mike's hashtag #mikeocanada means?

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose