SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:07 pm

I think Mike's a really nice guy but I'm not seeing much chemistry between them. I'm having trouble seeing him as f1 as of right now. It seems like she wants it to be there with him but it's not. Obviously this is just my opinion and I could be wrong but that's what I see. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:14 pm

@albean99 yeah I have to agree. Their solo date looked fun but there was more chemistry shown with Mikhel and Kevin W. in my opinion. He seems darling but I am not seeing a spark.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:33 pm

It has been interesting watching this season because of the multiple connections. When it comes to who I believe is F1 I think I'm coming from two perspectives. There's the sleuthing side, and then my personal opinion.

I like Mike, and also really like what I've seen of the dynamic and spark between Mike and Jasmine and their future potential. I've enjoyed watching their chemistry, and I also think she's had great chemistry with other guys too.

From the sleuthing side I also am looking at what Jasmine has said and whether that supports my personal opinion or not.

Jasmine stated in a post-show interview: "I wanted to pay attention to what it was I really needed out of a relationship rather than just initial attraction. I wanted to go deeper and figure out could I actually be with this person forever and is there potential for it to work long-term". IMO the chemistry she has with each guy isn't the main key to seeing who the F1 will be. Which isn't to say it won't play a role, but rather that other factors at play (specifically the long-term potential) IMO will likely be more relevant to her final decision.

Another Jasmine post-show interview I've posted before: "I figured out I needed someone a little more grounded than me, because I can be scatterbrained and free spirited. I figured out what I needed for a strong, sustainable relationship."

And then how this connects with what Jasmine said to Mike: "I genuinely can see a future with you and although you may be a little more regimented than me I think it's not necessarily a bad thing because sometimes personalities can use a little bit of balance from their partner. And I could see that being the case with us."

I guess we will see how all of this plays out, but all I have seen from the things Jasmine said post-show and on the show, is that Mike actually fits perfectly with the description of who she chose and the long-lasting love she figured out she needed… down to specific quotes and conversations between Jasmine and Mike. It's part of why I feel 99.9% sure Mike is F1, alongside other clues. It's how they all fit together that's telling to me.

And then back to my personal opinion; IMO I am interested in seeing a chemistry that can sustain itself, where its foundation rests upon things that will last forever like trust, communication, kindness, and unconditional love. Time will tell if that's the case for Mike and Jasmine, but IMO I already see that foundation forming and hope it continues. All JMO. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:07 pm

@siena well said as always  :yes:

My favorite seasons are the ones when folks make observations that the chemistry is not palpable because it proves to me that there is depth beyond the va-va-voom which alone won't survive the long term. We will see how the cookie crumbles but as siena said, there is more than meets the eye with what Jasmine wants out of this experience. It's why I really dig how she is going about this season to get to the long lasting relationship goal she set for herself. To be honest at first I thought she would go for a free spirit but she is taking a balanced approach to what will complement her long term IMHO.....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:21 pm

@mercieme It's interesting because I would've also thought Jasmine would go for that free spirit type. But after reading and seeing all her post-show interviews and seeing it play out on-screen it's clear she really took this experience and wanted to learn from it fully. IMO she was open to changing her "type" because she realized it had held her back from finding a long-term love.

Another quote from Jasmine I posted earlier explained it like this: "The biggest thing I learned is realizing what I need out of a relationship, rather than what I want. I realized that these are the patterns I’ve been following and I can try to break out of it. Also, realizing what has kept me from having a relationship that is really long-lasting, or why have I been running away from that. I think just being able to analyze myself enough and being able to accept that I have maybe made choices that weren’t in my own best interests in the past was a big lesson to myself."

IMO this again explains how seriously Jasmine took this process. I am also interested in the bold part of the quote. If we look at what Jasmine said about Mike, IMO it's another exact match.

Jasmine about Mike: "Those same qualities that would make him such a great husband and great father are the things that I've always tried to stay away from. That kind of scares me because I've never had that security in my life, but it's what I want at the same time too."

We shall see. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:28 pm

@siena we shall see indeed girl giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:15 pm

mercieme wrote:
siena wrote:@Joy15 @mercieme Yep Jasmine and Mike are too good... although there's a few things in my stash. yes

Yes Lake of the Woods is where Mike stated he spends all of his summers. Kenora is within that area. Jasmine's first instagram back after filming was in that area.

I was just rewatching the first Aftershow and they were discussing Mike getting the first impression rose. 66% of the audience agreed that he should've received the rose. Then the guest and host commented on Mike being a small town guy. The actual transcript is as follows:

"She said right off the bat on the show she wanted a small town guy and he's a small town guy."

"He's a small town guy."

"And he's got a big heart."

Make of that what you will, but interesting. Smiley

@siena, I was going batty last night trying to find where someone called Mike a "small town guy" and for the life of me, couldn't find it. Your attention to detail is amazing, thanks girl bestbud!

clapping!  great to know that the small town guy thing was validated in After Show...great catch @siena!

one more roses point for  Mikey in my book :yes:

i have raised this question before..but wouldnt hurt if to raise it one more time....Are we sure that the sitdown with Jilly was taken before the MnG?.... Suspect  :uptonogood

ETA. @mercieme @siena..thanks for the fruitful discussion...

have found and started to working on some goodies over the choppy Jasmike desert scene . Ready to drop tomorrow yes

Last edited by Joy15 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:18 pm

albean99 wrote:I think Mike's a really nice guy but I'm not seeing much chemistry between them. I'm having trouble seeing him as f1 as of right now. It seems like she wants it to be there with him but it's not. Obviously this is just my opinion and I could be wrong but that's what I see. no idea

i get your point. IMO they hide their connections and interactions big time. Even Sharleen seems confused ...giggling

Need a thorough observation on the VOs , PIs and breaking down the awfully choppy scenes to get a better idea of whats going on Hugesmile
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:03 pm

albean99 wrote:I think Mike's a really nice guy but I'm not seeing much chemistry between them. I'm having trouble seeing him as f1 as of right now. It seems like she wants it to be there with him but it's not. Obviously this is just my opinion and I could be wrong but that's what I see. no idea

casjacknick wrote:@albean99 yeah I have to agree. Their solo date looked fun but there was more chemistry shown with Mikhel and Kevin W. in my opinion. He seems darling but I am not seeing a spark.

Count me in. I don't see the usual off the charts instant chemistry either. Their time together is sweet and like I mentioned during the heli date, it was cute, like a first date cute, there wasn't a Wow factor for me. That may be a good thing because trying to slow the process down a notch means they are being realistic IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:33 pm

I think slow is fine in real life when you have all the time in world, but on a reality show that has a filming schedule and there are other relationships that have progressed further? I don't think so. I think KW and Mikhel have been her top 2 from early on and that's why she has the most chemistry with them. Why nothing much going on between her and Mike in the time between him getting the FIR and SD? It's not even the late date that's the problem because there's been F1's in the American version who've gotten that date but there was still something there with the lead before that point. Why Mike on the 2-on-1? It was windy, sandy, uncomfortable, no privacy and no chance for intimacy. I just don't think a F1 would've been put on a date like that.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:58 pm

Time will tell. Something I've appreciated about Jasmine is how open to the process she's been. She has said that she didn't close herself off to anyone, because she wanted to see where things went beyond instant chemistry.

"I wanted to pay attention to what it was I really needed out of a relationship rather than just initial attraction. I wanted to go deeper and figure out could I actually be with this person forever and is there potential for it to work long-term."

I do think things have progressed with other relationships, and it's a testament to Jasmine IMO that she didn't even let that initial attraction and chemistry cloud what she ultimately wanted for the future. IMO the 2-1 date put into focus how seriously she's taking this experience, and realigned what it is she wants and needs. If Mike is F1, the fact that he didn't give up on them after this date is precisely the kind of thing IMO that Jasmine was looking for. The fact that they've taken time to build up their connection IMO won't be seen as an issue for Jasmine, I think she'll see it as an asset and indicative of her deeper connection with Mike.

But even alongside the narrative clues, the other very telling things that have been sleuthed still lead me to believe Mike is F1. IMO their connection will continue to evolve and I look forward to hopefully watching it progress.  Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:14 pm

After rewatching that 8 pack scene I feel like an important part of it was kind of overlooked. IMO Jasmine was actually the one taking the lead in flirting with Mike, pursuing him. Jasmine was the one who brought up Mike's 8 pack and asked him why she hadn't seen him shirtless yet. She asked him to take his shirt off. She asked if she could touch him. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 3806527698 laugh out loud That was all Jasmine IMO.

When I watched it again IMO she's flirting hard with Mike.

And what did she say the next episode when they had their one-on-one date...

"I felt this building attraction to you and there's something right about it."

"I can feel this chemistry with us is kind of off the charts actually."

I think regardless of what we've seen or be shown, Jasmine has said herself that she felt a building chemistry with Mike that was off the charts (and said it in the moment and on camera). That's a good sign IMO.

Jasmine to Mike: "How come I haven't seen you shirtless yet?" Hugesmile
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 1eaz2e
Source: My gif

Jasmine to Mike: "Oh.My.God" Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 297491761  
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Se54r5
Source: My gif

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose