SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:24 pm

How can MTA be live? That would be a 180 from the American 8 hr taping marathons laugh out loud

But if it's MTA, why would both Mike and KW be there .... hmmm.... interesting

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:27 pm

They did say they'd have special guests at MTA. laugh out loud Maybe getting all of the guys there means there'll be less spoilers.

They also made such a big deal about where the show would be hosted, I am confused how this is going to work?

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Hmmm I'm so curious now laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:32 pm

mikhel is radio silent.....does that mean anything no idea

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:33 pm

I didn't realize the MTA was live laugh out loud

I thought this was a viewing party. Anyway it's way early as MTA won't air until Nov. 15th.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:35 pm

Mikhel doesn't use his IG much so not sure if it's a sign. Would be a bit of a giveaway so I'd guess they've invited everyone to it. This seems to be some kind of amalgamation of other formats for MTA. Hard to know though. dizzy

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:35 pm

@dee & all, to be precise they are having a live watch party in Winnipeg for the MTA with special guest appearances.

So maybe the MTA itself will be pre recorded.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm

Oh, okay, thanks for clarifying, @mercieme

So maybe @siena is right and they are all going to be there, including the F1 & 2 laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:40 pm

@TheWrongReasons Yeah it seems like they've decided to just have everyone there... probably easier to prevent spoilers about who is F1 too. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:09 pm

ok just finished watching and I'm getting worried about Mike guys..she called him last at the RC  :shocked!: ....I can see two scenarios with him, either he is f3 or f1....If Mike is f1 then TPTB better show more at his HTD because its not fair on the jasmike love story....if they cut the htd short then I can see him leaving as f3 no no  - JMO but I really REALLY hope I see more at his HTD. On the bright side though did you see how Jasmine looked at Mikes 8 pack  eyedrool  and I swear she said "oh golly"or something like that with a big smile! Oh @siena you have to make a gif of that giggling Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:19 pm

I believe in the Bach Australia, they had a WTA and all the women were there. I still don't get the MTA airing after the FRC.

Bachelor Canada S1and2 had the WTA minus the F1 - F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:24 pm

We shall see how it all plays out @LeapofFaith. I'm not worried at all, but that's just my opinion. Everything that's been sleuthed tells me that Mike is F1, from the narrative to SM clues that have been posted here.

Jasmine said herself that HTDs are going to be really important and will change things. If Mike's Dad's message is anything to go by, IMO it went very well. Praying Whether they show us the full connection or if they're still IMO trying to hide the outcome for the finale I don't know.

I am currently working on some gifs as I type. yes

IMO the finale will be in two parts (with Mike and Mikhel as F1 and F2). The first part of the finale will air on Nov 8th. Then the MTA (with all the guys in attendance). Then IMO there will be the finale part two and AFTR airing on Nov 22nd. That's my best guess for how it will play out. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose