SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:33 pm

@siena I keep rewatching that scene it was quiet telling, Jasmine is pursing mike, he is sitting and waiting for his turn. Not that he is not interested but as she said he is a gentleman.

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:58 pm

@reason Yes, I love how Jasmine was observing what the guys did on that GD and stated that Mike was a gentleman. I think she's been a really unique lead, and from the way she has spoken about the season after filming, I feel like I understand her thinking far better than some of the other leads I've watched. It's refreshing.

I look at all of the Jasmine and Mike scenes as building blocks for what I believe they are progressing towards. When I look at it in the context of other things, that 8 pack scene IMO is quite telling. Again, time will tell. I think Jasmine has formed connections with different guys, each of them specific to the people involved. IMO Jasmine's years of travelling make her someone who is able to form relationships based on individuals, distinct from other connections. With regards to Mike, I see all the signs of something building up to a long-lasting healthy relationship. Which was, in Jasmine's own words, her aim all along. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:13 pm

That was a very sweet moment between them. She was shocked! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:19 pm

@guardianangel you mean she went weak at the knees? because the next day Mike got his single date and that kiss in the helicopter is an estasy moment if you aske me IMHO of course laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:24 pm

@siena thanks girl....you are da bomb diggity Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 1377737533

Yep Jasmine is the one that said her chemistry with Mike is off the charts & she also said "Kissing You is the Best" to Mike. Ahem....she had kissed all of her top guys except one before this. So yeah in the words of Jasmine she has the hots for Mike & his 8 pack giggling

The 8 pack gif is making me laugh out loud now because Jasmine caught a lot of flack for that on SM & had to tag lover boy Mikey to set the record straight that she didn't cross the line by asking him to take off his shirt. And we know she ain't following Mikey on Twitter & neither does he follow her so she just randomly searched Twitter verse to tag him? Not buying it. Any whoo for me sleuthing is all about the edit first & foremost & all other aspects are ancillaries. It's been fun to watch the JasMike edit unfold & I just get the feeling that these two will make it in RL but as always, time will tell Hugesmile all JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:31 pm

Jasmine exact words were I am looking forward in getting to know Mike and his 8 pack. She was blusing too laugh out loud. In the ITM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:56 pm

bluwavz wrote:I think slow is fine in real life when you have all the time in world, but on a reality show that has a filming schedule and there are other relationships that have progressed further? I don't think so. I think KW and Mikhel have been her top 2 from early on and that's why she has the most chemistry with them. Why nothing much going on between her and Mike in the time between him getting the FIR and SD? It's not even the late date that's the problem because there's been F1's in the American version who've gotten that date but there was still something there with the lead before that point. Why Mike on the 2-on-1? It was windy, sandy, uncomfortable, no privacy and no chance for intimacy. I just don't think a F1 would've been put on a date like that.

All JMO.

@bluwavz

well..Bianca got the 2on1 date right after her SD, just like Mikey. Its been said that Brad wanted to spend more time with her. So there is always the flipped side of the coin i guess giggling . I am pretty sure, from BTS perspective, Mikey was warm enough in the car/hotel nearby that windy desert WITH Jasmine after winning that the 2on1 for the whole afternoon, if not until late evening. Good for him.Smiley . So... as James Bond say...Never say never....Hugesmile . If Mike turns out to be her F1, i guess this must be a Canadian thing with the respective F1s on Premiere Seasons. giggling

this is the beauty of this board...we can be happily agree to disagree:) . I personally peg Kevin W as the #3 based on the edit crumbs ive gathered. and i also have found edit resemblances between Mike and Jordan (of Jojo). Hence im actually wonder if this is the case of the lead zeroed in the FIR guy very early?.... that may explain the manufactured obstacles and hidden interactions i have figured from :detective and breaking down the edit. And maybe partially can explain why she has no problem sending guys home pretty quickly. (bless my heart..my TV crush Kevin P apparently would get sent home next epis..and not making it to HTD :tissuebox )

as always, JMHO and TWT. yes

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:04 pm

So much blushing! Also notice her eyes throughout the 8 pack scene...  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 1f60d Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 3806527698

Thanks again @mercieme!  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 1377737533 Yeah "kissing you is the best" is pretty telling IMO. And said right after this moment.  giggling  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 297491761

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 5fi783
Source: My gif

And the other look they shared before that. hearthumbsup cloud nine

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Fjoq5c
Source: My gif

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:37 pm

so much to catch up in Mikey land  giggling

@siena..your gifs game is keep getting stronger  girl...yes cheerleader

Bless her heart....as we have predicted, Jasmine just RT-ed the Flare Blog.. If im not mistaken..that would be 4 days after it was up laugh out loud. Homegirl clearly is not having any of it when her baby slide down from #1 !!! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 3806527698

Also...what do you great sleuthers make of this Mikey's tweet ?

https://twitter.com/ogilvie_mike/status/789258935777624064

noticed that he liked it too....Hmmm what is he up to? laugh out loud Anyone?
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:02 pm

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 3806527698 @Joy15 I was just about to mention the retweet of the flare blog... it's like clockwork at this point IMO. laugh out loud

I noticed that tweet too. For what it's worth, Lucara Diamond Corp is based in Vancouver, BC. No idea what it means, but nice to know Mike has an appreciation for diamonds. :gotcha:  yes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:13 pm

Is the diamond that is being advertise for the bachelorette not oval shape?  Not saying it is the same one different company.  It is an interesting similarity like maybe hint? that he might have chosing the diamond similar to that one.  Wondering minds gets extreme inquisitive? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:41 pm

It's going to be fun to look back and see if all these random threads tie together... or if Mike just really appreciates a well cut diamond. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 3806527698 And just to reiterate, these little things really are as @mercieme said, ancillary. The primary things are much more solid IMO. yes

Still amazing to think Jasmine and her F1 have had to be in hiding for so long. Excited for them to finally be free to live their lives together and in the open. I'm sure it will be a relief.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose