SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Joy15 wrote:^hmm..just found its strange that they would put more logistic/resources for the sake of 1 additional HTD. What for? scratch

Since the inception of Ette i guess they have stick with 4 HTDs, haven't they?.The maiden season of Art and Sam Fro also followed the norm. so i dont see why would be different for J season.  But thats just me..

Should be interesting to see how this season plays out..
Again, considering and comparing the different franchises isn't always the wise thing to do since each one of them have their own editing and formatting that they are doing, especially in a premiere season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:39 pm

casjacknick wrote:I think Jillian had five on her ette season...

Not sure who tracks wiki but in Week 8 (HTD in the US series), they are showing 4 people on her season's chart.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_5)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 pm

Ummm Jessie and Michael had hometowns so that is weird. Oh she had two episodes with overnights. It was an odd season though.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:45 pm

Jillian had 4 HTDs Smiley . How could we forget Wes? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:48 pm

I promise I just watched her season on YouTube she had five. Jake came to Wes' hometown but she didn't send him home until after her first overnights the next week. Again weird season but it is on YouTube if you want to check it out.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:48 pm

Joy15 wrote:Jillian had 4 HTDs Smiley  . How could we forget Wes? laugh out loud

laugh out loud, no we can't even if we want laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:52 pm

casjacknick wrote:I promise I just watched her season on YouTube she had five. Jake came to Wes' hometown but she didn't send him home until after her first overnights the next week. Again weird season but it is on YouTube if you want to check it out.

thanks...well....maybe thats how things will play out as well?...we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:54 pm

I don't know, again weird season five hometowns but her final one Ed was not one of them. Also she started with 30 guys... I don't know if it is even a good comparison. Does anyone know if the episodes will continue to be an hour and a half?

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:56 pm

Sorry Mike.!!! ..we've been hijacking your thread with the technical details of filming schedule and stuff... :frommeto Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1122970954

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:01 am

casjacknick wrote:I don't know, again weird season five hometowns but her final one Ed was not one of them. Also she started with 30 guys... I don't know if it is even a good comparison. Does anyone know if the episodes will continue to be an hour and a half?

For next week, the show is only 1.5 hours so could be the trend for the rest of the series. Since she has been cutting a lot of guys, we might actually get to see more of her dates with some of the guys.

@Joy15, he won't mind that we are hijacking his thread especially if it gets renamed to Jasmike giggling just kidding.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:03 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:18 am

moved.....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose