SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:52 am

Pretty much agree with Sharleen's assessment here, as already speculated by some of us, Mike was hidden this episode to take the front runner target off his back.

1. Mike, 29: Okay, so there were no developments this week between Mike and Jasmine, but that’s not fooling me. It’s practically tradition now that the FIR recipient fall under the radar in Episode 2 (yours truly included) and I still predict we’ll be seeing a lot of Mike this season.

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-episode-2/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:22 am

Yep. He was noticebly absent from the episode. Par for the course.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:34 am

I stand by my opinion that Mike is likely to get an extra time in Montreal with this Jasmike dancing scene .
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1212zgi

you can see the glimpse of the gold stripe on her dress in above cap.
the way i see it : the cap goes with this set (cocktail party).

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 34y1kt4

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 2mq7w1z

Jasmine's appears as the same outfit to me, but she let loose her hair when she is dancing. IMO. So i assume the SQT is likely before or after the CP in Montreal. yes  

Go Jasmike! giggling

We'll see ....

SC source : https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion?highlight=screencaps

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:39 am

@Joy15...way to go girl...you are on a roll.

If it goes as you speculated, IMO that will be Jasmike first kiss. Common Mikey, pressure is on buddy, it better be a good one :cutesmile!:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:31 am

mercieme wrote:@Joy15...way to go girl...you are on a roll.

If it goes as you speculated, IMO that will be Jasmike first kiss. Common Mikey, pressure is on buddy, it better be a good one :cutesmile!:

Who knows if homeboy could wait that long. He may just smooch her on next episode :bigsmile:
If he is the F1 or F2..the story arc should be launched on episode 3 anyway..IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Yeah, she hasn't been a kissing bandit that's for sure. Excited to see this relationship develop. Their shared back story and his general cuteness could make for a beautiful love story. Here's to hoping for a bigger storyline for him next week on the group date or at the cocktail party. I also hope his sqt gets as much TV time as a one on one since he may only get the 1 one on one.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:41 pm

@casjacknick...IMO you hit the nail on the head there....IA his back story & his general cuteness could definitely make for a beautiful love story.

Also I think Mike is pretty funny. When you have time, you can check the vid I posted in the SM thread of the guys making impressions of each other. Mike's impression of Kyle had me in stitches. David's impression of Andrew & Thomas's of Kevin W's were also funny & hilarious laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:51 pm

I tried to watch but it wouldn't work for me! Which is such a bummer because it sounds hilarious. I am currently rooting on both Mike and Kevin W. I am such a sucker for a good love story that I am open to it being either one of them. Hopefully next week will help point my shipper heart in the right direction but it may not be fair to decide until after the not so fat lady sings and the helicopter twirl. If I don't have a favorite after Mike's one on one though I might have a problem.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:23 pm

@casjacknick....you have a good problem, two people that you like for dear Jasmine.

In addition I like both Mikhel & Kevin P but I know they are long shots.

Ultimately for me I want to see a love story for the F1, don't want the producers to sell me something that makes no sense. Right now I see the story arc for all 4 but clearly Kevin W & Mike have the strongest arcs now.

Based on what Joy15 & aunties_love have sleuthed, I am leaning towards all 4 getting 1 SD before HTDs & prolly 1 SQT in addition for both Mike & Kevin W.

Compared to the US Bette, there is 2 less weeks but Jasmine has weeded her guys down faster so I expect to see more time shown with the front runners in subsequent episodes....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:37 pm

Yeah until I pick one and she picks the other. So far though I trust her judgement. I wonder when we will find out if she is still with her fiance.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:19 pm

@casjacknick....IMO it looks like all is well post show with everyone at least based on IG postings of cast & the production team.

One thing I also noticed is that the producers (the director Mike & executive producer Claire) seem more nicer than Fleiss et al (minus Elan). I say this because both Wale & Seth based on their IG postings post their eliminations were appreciative of the production team. IMO I think Jasmine was very empowered to make her decisions though obviously there are some production shenanigans like David getting the last rose in Episode 1.  Also major side eye from me about Kyle being speculated as F3....if that happens then IMO total production set up as I see nothing there so far since IMO either Mikhel or Kevin P so far have more of a story arc to make it to F3 deadhorse

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:17 pm

mercieme wrote:@casjacknick....you have a good problem, two people that you like for dear Jasmine.

In addition I like both Mikhel & Kevin P but I know they are long shots.

Ultimately for me I want to see a love story for the F1, don't want the producers to sell me something that makes no sense. Right now I see the story arc for all 4 but clearly Kevin W & Mike have the strongest arcs now.

Based on what Joy15 & aunties_love have sleuthed, I am leaning towards all 4 getting 1 SD before HTDs & prolly 1 SQT in addition for both Mike & Kevin W.

Compared to the US Bette, there is 2 less weeks but Jasmine has weeded her guys down faster so I expect to see more time shown with the front runners in subsequent episodes....all jmo.
There are actually 5 htd's and no pics of Mikhel beyond Montreal, therefore I highly suspect that Mikhel won't get the htd.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose