SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:03 pm

i guess for me the fact that the stat of ALL Premiere Seasons had an intro video and alone time with Lead on MnG itself pointing to the one and only Mike (as opposed to Kevin W and Mikhel whom missed each of the 'criteria'). From then i dig deeper into the edit tidbits...find the correlations between media round and what were shown..and keep the look out on SMs that makes me convinced Mikey is the F1. yes  IMO.

btw i have been trying to seek for the correlation between Michael Hill and this Lucara diamond thing. but No luck so far..ah yes @reason, my inquisitive mind really begging for a definitive answer too laugh out loud

if anything..this tweet has said it best.. (Mike has liked it)

Candy
‏@candy_fan_3
A sweet gorgeous firefighter with an 8 pack that plays guitar & is also a lead singer in a metal band? Are you fkn kidding me @ogilvie_mike

add the 'appreciation for diamond' into the list..ha! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 3806527698

btw ..we just talked about him being a 'small town guy''..now he labelled himself as a 'small prairie guy'... giggling ....Note that he set the geotag on when he is 'near' home... Suspect . What is he up to again? laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL9oNd7DuXY/

Never a dull moment in Mikey land :bigsmile:
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:09 pm

Just came here to post that @Joy15 (personal jinx Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 1377737533). It's also geotagged "Rural Municipality of Headingley" which had a population of 3,215 people at the 2011 census.  yes

Small prairie guy, big prairie sky. #Home by @ogilmike

I'd previously mentioned Mike's highschool in Charleswood. It's 11 minutes from Headingley.

Last edited by siena on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:13 pm

Interesting almost look like a part of the photo Jasmine did post of the lake with the black dog?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:17 pm

@siena bestbud! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 1377737533

Yeah..we believe you Mikey..you are stranded on that prairie alone.... Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 623245435 laugh out loud

btw this season quite advancing my knowledge level of Canadian small town/suburb area population  ..thanks to @siena and her census stat... giggling yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:28 pm

@joy15 me too siena is really broading our knowledge of this great country.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:43 pm

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 3806527698 @Joy15 @reason By the end of this season I'll have attained my PhD in kissing observation and Canadian town population statistics. I somehow don't think these are transferable skills, but new fields of study are continually opening up... maybe I'll be at the forefront. :gotcha:

The pics are from two different locations, but both show beautiful sunsets. yes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:18 pm

@siena, @joy15 and @mercieme....you ladies are on fire with all the analysis and the GIFs ! Whenever I open this thread, it's like coming home :yes:

about that latest instagram tweet, I think Mikey or someone in his camp might be reading this forum giggling or is it purely coincidental that he would post that picture on instagram soon after the discussions here focused on whether he should be considered a "small town guy" giggling

BTW, much has been made about the 2-on-1 date and how Bianka also got one after her SD date but has anyone mentioned  that during their post show interviews, Brad revealed that he'd wanted to send Bianka home even before her one=on-one because she wasn't really making any effort to connect with Brad. It took one of the producers to convince Brad to give her chance. I'm just putting this out there coz we've been talking about how connections are made at different points during this journey. It's just interesting that Brad who wanted to send Bianka home ended up choosing her and although they eventually separated, they were together for 2 years. He really cared for her and was in fact, very emotional when he was interviewed about their break-up.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Thanks @Baseball Mom! Smiley

I keep going back to what Jasmine said herself. This experience surprised her. She had a certain idea of how she would feel going into this and then had a lot of realizations in the process. As she said: "I felt like I didn't really know, until going on this, what I actually needed from a relationship."

I kind of look at that 2-1 date as the manifestation of her confusion about what it really is that she needed. IMO going forward she will continue to question this, but also find more answers as she gets to know the guys (beyond just chemistry or attraction). In Jasmine's own words: "I figured out I needed someone a little more grounded than me, because I can be scatterbrained and free spirited." When contrasted with what she said to Mike on that 2-1 IMO that's a very significant clue that Mike is F1. All JMO.

Last edited by siena on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:07 pm

Guys, I saw that Lucara diamond re-tweet and thought "can I get a what,what?" laugh out loud

@Baseball Mom yep that's our small town boy, too coincidental right Smiley

Mikey, where are you, come out of hiding buddy giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:12 pm

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:06 pm

Apparently Papa Ogilvie lives in Headingley and that's where the prairie sunset pic Mike posted is from. Thanks Mikey for always filling the gaps for us giggling

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Mike_t15

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:10 pm

mercieme wrote:Apparently Papa Ogilvie lives in Headingley and that's where the prairie sunset pic Mike posted is from. Thanks Mikey for always filling the gaps for us giggling

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Mike_t15

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 3806527698 all u guys r on fire!! clapping! so mikes dad lives on the lake?! and didn't Jasmine recently say she wanted a cabin by the lake? Or something like that? Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose