SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:12 pm

@mercieme Thanks Mike! laugh out loud

Too funny that the person was worried about it being too isolated for Jasmine. It's either Mike's from too big a town, or too small a town.  laugh out loud Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 3806527698 IMO it sounds like he has the best of both worlds, and is also lucky to have Lake of the Woods so close too. Jasmine spoke about liking Pemberton because it was quiet but also not too far from Vancouver.

I wonder if this is where his hometown visit will be filmed?

@LeapofFaith It's not on the lake, but in a rural municipality. Mike tagged a different pic that would be by the lake. IMO it's likely a family cabin he spent time at as a child. All JMO.

Last edited by siena on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:13 pm

@LeapofFaith, I am cracking up because the person that tweeted him implied that Headingley was too small for Jasmine to live in but then he had to clarify that he lives in Winnipeg which is bigger....thanks Mikey, we knew that already giggling

@siena, jinx, you posted the same Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:14 pm

@mercieme @siena so funny that he felt the need to reply to the tweet giggling

ETA it seems like he is itching to tell everyone something and is loosing patience Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:20 pm

@siena, that bridge shown in the JasMike HTD SC, someone had mentioned it was the same bridge that was seen in Mikey's intro package. Can you pretty please confirm? If the same bridge then it means Mikey's HTD may have been filmed in Winnipeg and his brother and dad came over. Also I am not sure his brother lives in Winnipeg but @Joy15 might know.

By the way, did y'all find it comical that Winnipeg is one of the 3 towns still in running to host the MTA laugh out loud I am going to find it hilarious if Winnipeg indeed wins the hosting city for MTA giggling  
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/790327268178530304

@LeapofFaith including the diamond re-tweet & defending Jasmine from her SM attackers; IA he seems to be itching giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:27 pm

@mercieme Great minds. Hugesmile Yes I can confirm that it's the same bridge. His Dad's home wouldn't be too far to get to (just had a look and it's around 30mins drive from the city). I think it's likely they filmed the night portion in Headingley, and the day portion in Winnipeg.

@LeapofFaith Yes, IMO it's quite telling that he wanted to clarify that where he lives wouldn't be an issue for Jasmine. yes

From what I can gather IMO Mike grew up with his Dad is Headingley. Went to school 11 minutes away in a semi-rural area in Charleswood. And spent his summers in Lake of the Woods. :yes:

I think after months of having to hide his relationship with Jasmine IMO Mike's itching to tell the world (not long to go now). He's going to be so happy IMO when he finally gets to sing it from the rooftops. ILOVEU cloud nine Seriously, I think he'll be on cloud nine. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:49 pm

mercieme wrote: By the way, did y'all find it comical that Winnipeg is one of the 3 towns still in running to host the MTA laugh out loud I am going to find it hilarious if Winnipeg indeed wins the hosting city for MTA giggling  
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/790327268178530304

I actually screenshot Jasmine's twitter at the time, and I remember @Joy15 posting about it as well, because Jasmine retweeted the official post that Winnipeg was in the running to host the MTA. Obviously nothing conclusive, but interesting. Hugesmile

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 2vryibp

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 pm

@mercieme i believe Dan's based in Montreal?..if we go by one of Mike's IG. i havent dig deeper though...so i might be wrong

@LeapofFaith @siena yes..echoing the Little Mix song 'Secret Love' ..not only Mikey but Jas seems itching to shout it from the rooftop. re: her pattern of RT-ind and liking the Flare Blog. AND -this is GOLD- out of all towns she only Re-tweeted Winnipeg  :uptonogood  (on the first round, all cities narrow down to 5). Bonus : she did say directly to Mikey on episode 5: i like the idea of you live in Winnipeg  Hugesmile

There is a promo for that MTA hosting party that caught me off guard. It said something along the line of : "Winnipeg...vote for your city...you never know who will show up". Wouldnt it be a hoot, if MTA indeed will take place after FRC...then Winnipeg become the winner and Jasmike are showing up to the party?..... Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 3806527698

ETA : yep  @siena..jinx again! laugh out loud
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:13 am

@BaseballMom : you know how i love coincidental clues!! :uptonogood :Woah-hoo:

actually ive been working on the 2on1 nuggets..but havent had a chance to laying all out just yet. Long story short, My conclusion :
- the 2on1 was needed to enhance the storyline of Jas's (manufactured?) obstacle : long term potential vs in the moment relationship. I can draw this by analyzing the VOs VS what was actually said in Jasmike's convo. Safe to say..the strong word like 'scary' etc was all inserted...not that she directly said that to Mike. Those darn editors!! laugh out loud

- on related note...Drew cracked me up by saying :" its very interesting its Thomas vs Mike.and not Mike vs Me.."..haha......its also interesting that the editors were showing us what Drew said. This implied to me as : the 2on1 date was involving both guys she really likes, but with the opposite life style. (If Drew was in it i bet she would defly send him home ...despite him vs Mike or vs Thomas laugh out loud) . So..there's that.

- as i got drowning deeper in the ocean of edit tidbits laugh out loud..im starting to look at the bigger picture of Mikey's edit..some of the important parts actually resembles Jordan. I started to wonder maybe Jasmike is another case of a Lead zeroed in the FIR guy pretty quickly.. :uptonogood hence the production need to throw us a series of mini manufactured obstacles (yes..2on1 is one of them, aside from the lame relocating theme previously) to hide the F1...since well..they honestly don't have ones (Real obstacles).  And also may partially can explain why she has no problem to dwindle her quys so quickly, quite easily..including my TV Crush Kevin P.  giggling

All JMHO.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:41 am

About that contest to host the MTA, just to help Mike along, I actually went and voted for Winnipeg. There's a running chart of the votes and the last time I checked Winnipeg was in the lead giggling This was last week  though so the rankings may changed since...what do you say ladies ....you should go vote too, if you havent already Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 3806527698

I agee @siena I think Mike grew up in Headingly and went to school in Charleswood. If his dad still lives there, it may be their ancestral home before Mike moved to Winnipeg for work.

@Joy15, I think you're on to something. Remember Ali/Roberto....despite all the Fank drama, it was later revealed by production staff that Ali zeroed in on Roberto pretty early and only had eyes for him, prompting  them to create obstacles as the show needed to go on giggling

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:50 am

Baseball Mom wrote:About that contest to host the MTA, just to help Mike along, I actually went and voted for Winnipeg. There's a running chart of the votes and the last time I checked Winnipeg was in the lead giggling This was last week  though so the rankings may changed since...what do you say ladies ....you should go vote too, if you havent already Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 3806527698

I agee @siena I think Mike grew up in Headingly and went to school in Charleswood. If his dad still lives there, it may be their ancestral home before Mike moved to Winnipeg for work.

@Joy15, I think you're on to something. Remember Ali/Roberto....despite all the Fank drama, it was later revealed by production staff that Ali zeroed in on Roberto pretty early and only had eyes for him, prompting  them to create obstacles as the show needed to go on giggling

wohoo!!! WTG BBMom!! GO Winnipeg!! giggling cheerleader

oh yes..@Baseball Mom...how can i forgot the Hottie Dimples was the FIR guy too!!..good point :yes: . which lead me to a conspiracy theory...i suspect for quite a while now, from the preview (she is crying in the front of blue hotel about how hard to love 2 guys at once) that she is gonna send the F2 home before FRC..ala Ali over Chris Lambton...We shall see.... Hugesmile

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:57 am

@Baseball Mom Yes that's what I'm thinking too. His home base is in Headingley, but he moved to Winnipeg for work.

And yes @Joy15 if we pay attention to these "obstacles" and to what Jasmine has said post-show, she has already resolved them. I think we'll hear more about them in future episodes since there still needs to be a story arc, but IMO we already know that those "obstacles" weren't actually a problem in the end. You'll notice that after the first episode a lot of people thought Mike was the frontrunner. The production have been successful in making people think that these issues were more significant IMO. I remember seeing concerned comments after episode 5 about whether Jasmine would move to Winnipeg, when we already know that she would. yes

Oh and I would actually much prefer if Jasmine sent the F2 home before the FRC. I guess we'll see if that happens.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:05 am

siena wrote:@Baseball Mom Yes that's what I'm thinking too. His home base is in Headingley, but he moved to Winnipeg for work.

And yes @Joy15 if we pay attention to these "obstacles" and to what Jasmine has said post-show, she has already resolved them. I think we'll hear more about them in future episodes since there still needs to be a story arc, but IMO we already know that those "obstacles" weren't actually a problem in the end. You'll notice that after the first episode a lot of people thought Mike was the frontrunner. The production have been successful in making people think that these issues were more significant IMO. I remember seeing concerned comments after episode 5 about whether Jasmine would move to Winnipeg, when we already know that she would. yes

Oh and I would actually much prefer if Jasmine sent the F2 home before the FRC. I guess we'll see if that happens.

@siena...well said as always yes

i have all the narration by Production (incl BTS pic) to prove your summary :yes: but somehow it become an elephanty post which need a major attempt to drop dizzy

#You know the struggle is REAL when  REALity TV research is seem much more fascinating than your REAL ones Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 3806527698

and oh YES to the unconventional, not Business As Usual FRC.... Des's and Ali's are two of my favorite proposals at all time. Oddly , those 2 seasons have  one thing in common: the F2 was out of the equation already when FRC happened. giggling

ETA. side note: i just realized that TPTB CA (the same company that handles Jas) also allowed Brad to send Whitney, his F2 home, before FRC...leaving Bianka as the only standing girl. So...sending the F2 home before FRC for Jas is definitely still in the realm of possibilities. IMO. yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose