SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:59 pm

@siena....thanks for the gifs.....you are a legend yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:03 pm

Aw thanks @mercieme! There might be some more gifs on the way. high five

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:05 pm

@siena waiting patiently laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:14 am

albean99 wrote:I don't know. I didn't see yesterday's show but I see Jasmine really liking Mike but not so sure about the chemistry. Right now I see him getting a f3 edit but will wait and see through the HTDs.

I don't see Winnipeg as a made up obstacle. I'd have to think long and hard about moving there because of the weather. If she's fallen for Mike then it won't be a problem for her but if not then it will be an excuse imo.

Winnipeg, Manitoba has the coldest winter weather of any major Canadian city. It ranks first for the lowest average temperatures. Winnipeg also is Canada's city that most often drops to -30 degrees Celsius (-22 degrees Fahrenheit) or below and it is least likely to have a day above freezing during winter.
source
FWIW, went to Wiki and found these:

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Winnip10
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnipeg#Climate

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Ottawa10
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottawa#Climate

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Toront10
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto#Climate

I can say after living in Toronto, Ottawa and Winnipeg(for a couple of weeks)....all in the winter, there really isn't a ton of difference....they all are COLD! That comes from a BC'er who worked at local ski hills all winter long. The one hill regularily went to -30 to -40.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:20 am

@Aunties_Love Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 3806527698 well isn't that interesting! Thanks for that...bloody hell does it really get down to -30 degrees! Jesus no wonder lakes freeze over wow!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:21 am

mercieme wrote:I demand a recount of that MTA hosting vote laugh out loud

Yep we called it, no coincidence Winnipeg won the vote IMO, after all it's the hometown of our very own 8 pack fire fighter giggling
Isn't that just the viewing party and not where the actual MTA/ATFR will be filmed??

Therefore, wouldn't that be a great forum for Mike and Jasmine to show up at the ATFR viewing party??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:28 am

dee wrote:I didn't realize the MTA was live laugh out loud

I thought this was a viewing party. Anyway it's way early as MTA won't air until Nov. 15th.
IMO as in BachCan 1, the MTA/ATFR will be taped soon and will be aired appropriately. I was supposed to go to the Bachcan 1 filming of the WTA/ATFR which were filmed on the same day in Victoria but I got sick and couldn't go. IMO, both will be filmed at the same time again and since Jasmine hasn't left Vancouver and lots of the guys are currently flying right now, IMO, they are headed to Vancouver to film both shows.

What I can see happening is that for the MTA viewing party in Winnipeg, that could be where Jasmine/Mike show up??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I believe in the Bach Australia, they had a WTA and all the women were there. I still don't get the MTA airing after the FRC.

Bachelor Canada S1and2 had the WTA minus the F1 - F2.
Sorry to correct one thing GA but Whitney the F2 from Season 1 of Bachcan was there, but IMO that was abnormal and it was just to get a lot of the other girl's questions answered because of how Whit bad talked all the women. That and to get one more hurah at drama.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:32 am

@aunties_love thanks, we subsequently clarified that the MTA would be filmed and you also confirmed in the SM thread that the AFTR would be pre-taped as well.

i was just joking about the recount of the Winnipeg MTA viewing party vote since a lot of us had speculated that Winnipeg would win.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:46 am

mercieme wrote:@aunties_love thanks, we subsequently clarified that the MTA would be filmed and you also confirmed in the SM thread that the AFTR would be pre-taped as well.

i was just joking about the recount of the Winnipeg MTA viewing party vote since a lot of us had speculated that Winnipeg would win.
oh geez, sorry. duh

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:55 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Aunties_Love Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 3806527698 well isn't that interesting! Thanks for that...bloody hell does it really get down to -30 degrees! Jesus no wonder lakes freeze over wow!!
Like I said, lived in all three of the areas at one time or another as well as living in BC and working at the ski hills during the winter when I thought winters were FREEZING at -25 to -30 on the hills in the winter, yet cause of the humidity in Ottawa, Toronto and Winnipeg, the same temps were redicilously cold.

In the area that I lived, winters and summers were extreme.  Up at the hill it was extremely cold then you spend the summers in the Okanagan valley which are on the northern edge of the desert that extends up from Mexico and summers were 35 to 40 celcius in the summer.....talk about extremes.

ETA:

Oh geez, just realized how many posts I made all together.....so very sorry folks.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:03 am

@Aunties_Love: thanks for all the COLD stat (i feel bad that i have started a COLD-gate  giggling ) and also filling us in on the ATFR-MTA filming on SM thread.  yes

I am willing to ask the awesome @siena if she would be willing  to make gifs for this adorable, heart wrenching scene that makes my heart pitter patter beatingheart Praying

started from Mikey said to Jas :
-“The logistics and stuff I totally understand, but do you like me as a person, and do you see a future with me?”  >> his concern just gives me all the feelz .... Upset

-and then Jas, seem couldn't replied fast enough: "of course!!....". with that amusing, shocking expressions...while uncontrollably stroking his arm /shoulder again..Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 3806527698

-ended by a heartwarming PI of Jas- still with amusing expressions : "i feel bad that i haven't let him know how i feel.." Hugesmile

Hopeful lovely @siena would grant my wish... Praying  Praying  Praying

Note that this very same segment has made Sharleen put Mikey as the #3 in the poor bottom of the list. I just found its very amusing to me to count how long Jasmine will like and retweeted it Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 3806527698  (yeah..its just like a clockwork at this point laugh out loud).

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-episode-7/

PS: it seems my girl Sharleen hasn't been familiar with the term redundant, silly obstacles just yet laugh out loud..hence she seems lost.. Guess i should have introduced and acknowledged it to her more i suppose... giggling.
On serious note, she did mention "As I’ve stressed over the last few weeks, this is entirely due to the edit and what we’ve been shown between them and not at all due to me thinking they’re not a good match" but i doubt she knew how devious those editors are and to what extent they would do major editing work to hide/promote anything... JMO.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose