SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:33 am

FYI, the larger ones came from the preview after the show, the smaller ones came from the extended preview

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 2016-160Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 2016-161Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 2016-161Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 2016-166Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 2016-167Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 2016-168

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:01 am

@aunties_love thanks a bunch for the SCs, truly appreciated yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:02 am

The rest of the sc's to go over are in the sc no discussion thread.

ETA: regarding the weather thing, All I was trying to show is that it freakish cold in Ottawa, Toronto, and Winnipeg so using that as an obstacle to me means that there is no obstacle and Mike will sail through to be F1. If that was a major obstacle, then wouldn't it be the same obstacle with Kevin and Mikhel?? Why is it only discussed with Mike? IMO, it means nothing in the long scheme of things.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:28 am

Aunties_Love wrote:The rest of the sc's to go over are in the sc no discussion thread.

ETA:  regarding the weather thing, All I was trying to show is that it freakish cold in Ottawa, Toronto, and Winnipeg so using that as an obstacle to me means that there is no obstacle and Mike will sail through to be F1.  If that was a major obstacle, then wouldn't it be the same obstacle with Kevin and Mikhel??  Why is it only discussed with Mike?  IMO, it means nothing in the long scheme of things.

IMO it's only brought up with Mike because that's what the show is choosing to use as a story line obstacle between him & Jasmine. The other guys have other story line obstacles.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:25 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:The rest of the sc's to go over are in the sc no discussion thread.

ETA:  regarding the weather thing, All I was trying to show is that it freakish cold in Ottawa, Toronto, and Winnipeg so using that as an obstacle to me means that there is no obstacle and Mike will sail through to be F1.  If that was a major obstacle, then wouldn't it be the same obstacle with Kevin and Mikhel??  Why is it only discussed with Mike?  IMO, it means nothing in the long scheme of things.

Auntie's Love, thank you for drawing attention to this. As a fellow Canadian, all I can say is, it's Canada, cold temperatures are a fact of life, no matter where you are. You learn to adjust and dress appropriately for the weather. Also, I have never lived in Winnipeg but as a more recent example that it's not always colder there, let's take today's weather. Where I live (we are Toronto's next door neighbour on the west side so we enjoy almost exact same weather as they do) it's a low of 2 and a high of 6 (all in Celsius) plus its raining. Really miserable actually! According to Google weather, Winnipeg will be mostly cloudy with lows of 4 and highs of 11. Now this is a one-off example but only goes to show that what we think is true, isn't always (not all the time anyway).

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm

I think it could be an obstacle only because Jasmine wants it to be. It's not a made-up obstacle by way of editing imo. She talks about it herself even at this late date. Having watched the last episode, I still see Mike as firmly in 3rd place. It's always possible that you're right and they're hiding things with him but they need to start showing them if he really is f1. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:30 pm

:tissuebox I have rewatch all 5 shows that I have taped and have sadly come to the conclusion that Mike will be leaving next week. He sounds happy though so I am sure he will find someone to keep him warm up there in Winnipeg.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:13 pm

The scene where Mike asks Jasmine how he feels about her is so precious. Their reactions are everything. I will definitely be making those gifs @Joy15!

And yes I wonder when the recap will be retweeted… she hasn't liked it yet either. laugh out loud Also I want to mention that Jasmine has referred to Mike as comfortable and safe, not sure how Sharleen missed that. It was very clearly stated in episode 5 during their one-on-one date and during the 2-1. "There's something safe and strong about him [Mike]." "I feel comfortable with Mike in ways that I've never actually felt with someone else I've ever dated."  yes

Also I think it's important to think about how the show is edited. The director of the show already knows the outcome. IMO that Jasmine chooses Mike. The director is constructing a storyline out of the pieces of footage he has already filmed. IMO the reason we've seen less of Mike and Jasmine is because the director knows what is to come during the HTD and finale. Now I don't really like that this is the way the story is told, but IMO that's the reason behind editorial decisions. IMO I think the director knows that the love story will become apparent from the HTD and in Cuba, and if they highlighted Jasmine and Mike throughout there would be no arc. IMO this is also why the issue of Winnipeg and stability keep coming up when it's evident that these aren't actual issues. IMO it's all a part of the narrative.

If you notice during Jasmine's talk with Mike she's once again saying that she has considered moving to Winnipeg, she just doesn't see herself living there forever. Mike says at the end of the conversation he has all his answers and that the conversation went better than he thought it would. IMO during both the conversations about Winnipeg, whilst there was talk about logistics, they actually did come to the conclusion that Jasmine would be willing to move there... she just doesn't see herself there forever. Regardless of who Jasmine picks she will most likely need to relocate. Each time they talk about Winnipeg Jasmine has said she would move there and finds it appealing to be back closer to her family. I still don't see this as a real obstacle... just as with Mike's "stability". Particularly since Jasmine has said repeatedly now that she realised that's exactly what she needed in her life.

Jasmine also said in the last episode to Benoit that everything can change from HTDs because relationships are continually developing. IMO that's exactly what we'll see with Mike and Jasmine. Mike shared with Jasmine in that first conversation that he was scared of losing female figures in his life, and that it's held him back in love. IMO Mike seeing Jasmine with his Father and friends will cement how strongly he feels and he will take that risk. I suspect during their time in Cuba things will really progress further and quite quickly. I look forward to it. Of course time will tell, but from everything sleuthed and from what makes sense to me, Mike is F1. All JMO. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada67 Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:47 pm

What does Mike's dad mean in the preview when he says, "This might be the rest of your life, so you've got to play the odds."?

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:52 pm

When Mike's dad says "You've got to play the odds, because this is for the rest of your life" IMO he's likely saying to Mike that despite not knowing what the outcome will be with Jasmine, it is worth Mike taking the risk.

It can be taken a few different ways, but the most common meaning I know is that it means taking a risk. Mike's dad is essentially telling him to take a chance at love because if it works out the reward will be worth it. We'll see I guess.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Why would Mike need encouragement from his Dad to take a chance? He should be all in at this point IMO. His concern should only be 1. the possibility of getting hurt 2. Jasmine feeling the same for him as he does for her.

That's only a snippet of the preview, it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:41 pm

I think all of the guys are seeking encouragement from their parents in the preview. IMO from what Mike has said after losing his Mother he's been scared of losing another woman in his life. His conversation on the first night with Jasmine was about this, something that she understood herself. I don't think there's anything wrong with waiting until HTDs to go completely "all-in". It seems for some the validation of seeing their love interest with their family puts everything into place. IMO that's understandable and isn't reflective of how strongly Mike feels about Jasmine.

ETA: Since the preview only showed the snippet of Mike's father, we also don't know Mike's end of this conversation. Perhaps Mike is already "all-in" and his father was being supportive of it. We just don't know.

IMO Mike's father will be encouraging him to take the risk. Jasmine's mother said to her "just go with it". I think that's a similar sentiment. You may not know the outcome and you may get get hurt, but take the chance. It makes sense to me why Mike would be scared of getting hurt, and that his father (with his own experience of loss) would encourage him to take a chance.

Last edited by siena on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose