SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:45 pm

Diana wrote:It's apparent Jordan is F1. Eh, maybe I'll like him but I'm over it already. #LukeForBachelor

Diana! Is that you and your new baby bump? Lovely if it is!! Anyway, yes perhaps a predictable season . Jo went with the highest profile dude. #surprised! ......NOT! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 3806527698

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:09 pm

Believe it or not, sometimes the highest profile person is the best match for the lead, whether it results in a marriage or not. Chris Siegfriend (not that Chris and Jordan are exactly the same) was a former pro baseball player. Des picked him and they're happily married and are now expecting a baby.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:12 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Diana wrote:It's apparent Jordan is F1. Eh, maybe I'll like him but I'm over it already. #LukeForBachelor

Diana! Is that you and your new baby bump? Lovely if it is!! Anyway, yes perhaps a predictable season . Jo went with the highest profile dude. #surprised! ......NOT! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 3806527698
I know. I am alive. #barely giggling Yeah. I knew the moment JoJo was the Bachelorette that Jordan was either going to leave on his own or be F1. Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:15 pm

RS had something interesting to say in his post today. He said JoJo will absolutely get engaged at the end of the season like every other season, but it's the possible "who" will do the proposing that intrigues him.

I do think that he's hearing two stories( which is what RS said), in regards to Jordan, that he's either going to leave on his own and JoJo will get engaged to the runner up, or he's hearing Jordan is actually in it for her, hence the whole waiting to see what happens in the end before he shares his information.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:17 pm

I'd love for her to get engaged to Chase cantstopl only because of the f4 we haven't seen ANY of him.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:28 pm

Ash2214 wrote:RS had something interesting to say in his post today. He said JoJo will absolutely get engaged at the end of the season like every other season, but it's the possible "who" will do the proposing that intrigues him.

I do think that he's hearing two stories( which is what RS said), in regards to Jordan, that he's either going to leave on his own and JoJo will get engaged to the runner up, or he's hearing Jordan is actually in it for her, hence the whole waiting to see what happens in the end before he shares his information.

I think the 2 possible outcomes he is alluding to are either Jordan jumps ship before the proposal (possible bachelor gig as well)  and she is forced to go with a backup pick or he decides to go through with the engagement to play it out for publicity. Like RS said yesterday, it is a television show that can boost their careers. I don't believe that Jordan is actually in it for her after everything that has been alluded to as well as his father specifically saying it was a career move.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:35 pm

I'm not sure if it means anything because of how easily SM numbers can change if someone activates/ deactivates their account but Robby is following 2 more people now than he was this morning.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Image10
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Image11
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:41 pm

hae1001 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:RS had something interesting to say in his post today. He said JoJo will absolutely get engaged at the end of the season like every other season, but it's the possible "who" will do the proposing that intrigues him.

I think the 2 possible outcomes he is alluding to are either Jordan jumps ship before the proposal (possible bachelor gig as well)  and she is forced to go with a backup pick or he decides to go through with the engagement to play it out for publicity. Like RS said yesterday, it is a television show that can boost their careers. I don't believe that Jordan is actually in it for her after everything that has been alluded to as well as his father specifically saying it was a career move.

Perhaps, but when RS said those things about fame I thought he was more so stating the obvious that everyone that goes on this show does it for the exposure, which would be proven true if Jordan leaves on his own. If Jordan makes it to the F3 or F2, he can get enough exposure (and perhaps the bachelor gig) without having to propose to her and fake an engagement. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:45 pm

IDK if I trust anything Steve will say about Jordan, unless his family gives him spoilers, it's pretty well known imo that Steve totally has a vendetta against the hottest/most "desirable" guys every season. IA he's probably hearing Jordan will jump ship prior to the frc but I also am not sure how much his own perceptions of Jordan and "men like that" are coloring his opinions/spoilers.

Regardless, we're totally on the same wavelength this season, Ash heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:48 pm

Alanna wrote:IDK if I trust anything Steve will say about Jordan, unless his family gives him spoilers, it's pretty well known imo that Steve totally has a vendetta against the hottest/most "desirable" guys every season. IA he's probably hearing Jordan will jump ship prior to the frc but I also am not sure how much his own perceptions of Jordan and "men like that" are coloring his opinions/spoilers.

Not to mention that his "sources" on Becca absolutely sucked due to all of the wrong info he posted about her and the Tilley family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:52 pm

Perhaps the speculation on "who" will do the proposing is RS hearing that JoJo will be confident (like the promo) enough to get down on one knee and propose. I'd like to see the first female lead do so.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:53 pm

Alanna wrote:IDK if I trust anything Steve will say about Jordan, unless his family gives him spoilers, it's pretty well known imo that Steve totally has a vendetta against the hottest/most "desirable" guys every season. IA he's probably hearing Jordan will jump ship prior to the frc but I also am not sure how much his own perceptions of Jordan and "men like that" are coloring his opinions/spoilers.

Yay, looking forward to a fun season Alanna! Let's hope JoJo doesn't get obliterated by Jordan in the end laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh