SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Opal Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:02 pm

Are we going to dissect the teasers RS put out on his blog? The ones like "which contestant..."
There's even a multiple choice/which of the following is true statement.

Opal

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Luvstruck Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:RS had something interesting to say in his post today. He said JoJo will absolutely get engaged at the end of the season like every other season, but it's the possible "who" will do the proposing that intrigues him.

I do think that he's hearing two stories( which is what RS said), in regards to Jordan, that he's either going to leave on his own and JoJo will get engaged to the runner up, or he's hearing Jordan is actually in it for her, hence the whole waiting to see what happens in the end before he shares his information.

What intrigues me about the bolded is maybe to go with the theme of JoJo's season since she's the Boss and In Control she will be the one to propose!!! whipped

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:13 pm

Yea I think what RS is hearing is either Jordan really is in it for JoJo or she finds out he's not and end up with someone else. My only thought of what could be "effed up" about it is, maybe they are trying to get her to not pick Jordan so he can be the Bachelor? I hope not but that would be messed up. I really think she is super into Jordan, so I kind of think the only way she won't pick him is if she finds something out about him or he leaves on his own, which would make him look bad. So I don't really know how thy could swing him as the next Bachelor either way.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:33 pm

I saw nothing with Robbie, so I would not be shocked if he is F4.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:58 pm

I am all for Jojo doing the proposing! That sounds sweet actually and I'm sure my hubby would have preferred that in our lives as I am way more extroverted than he is, and we had a very private proposal. However, it would be a surprise to me right now if Chase was hoping to propose simply because we know so little about him and Jojo. So, I'm pulling for Chase. (Although I cannot deny the attraction I see with Jorjo Jodan Jojojo).

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:17 pm

I can't see RS being intrigued by JoJo proposing marriage to her F1, but maybe someone exits early.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:17 pm

See I think Jo doing the proposing actually takes the power right out of her hands and gives it to whichever guy she's going to pick. She'd be setting herself up for a possible rejection that way. Not a fan of the idea.

I think RS is talking about there being two possible F1's for Jo anyway. Obviously Jordan would be one of them if it's been the Jordan show and then someone else. Who though?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:23 pm

I don't know what RS has heard, but I'm secretly hoping she rejects the F2 and then the F1 leaves. I would get so much enjoyment out of this. And since I don't think JoJo is there to actually find someone it beats a fake relationship for a few months.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:41 pm

In JoJo's situation I wouldn't be a fan of her proposing. Just because she's so many times said that she doesn't want to be the one chasing the guy any more. IMO a proposal from JoJo would go against her wanting the guy to make the effort for her or at least more effort.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:43 pm

IMO they would never let her propose.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:In JoJo's situation I wouldn't be a fan of her proposing. Just because she's so many times said that she doesn't want to be the one chasing the guy any more. IMO a proposal from JoJo would go against her wanting the guy to make the effort for her or at least more effort.

Agreed. It doesn't complete her "storyline" as started on Ben's season. She's looking for someone that WANTS her, PICKS her above all others. Aka: Not Chad, not Ben. If she's doing the proposing, there is still kind of that question mark. She's doing the chasing.

I would also get huge kick out of F1 either not proposing or rejecting the proposal. That is one scandalous ending that has never happened. Eventually it has to happen, right? I don't think Jo's season will go that way though. At minimum, there will be a few month long fake engagement/ showmance. I'm still banking on Jordan.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:See I think Jo doing the proposing actually takes the power right out of her hands and gives it to whichever guy she's going to pick. She'd be setting herself up for a possible rejection that way. Not a fan of the idea.

I think RS is talking about there being two possible F1's for Jo anyway. Obviously Jordan would be one of them if it's been the Jordan show and then someone else. Who though?

IA, don't see her proposing. She told Olivia she wouldn't want to make the first move on an ILY, so don't see her proposing.

I think it's RS speak for I may have been wrong. He's a champion back peddler. It won't go from Jordan to another guy without some long drawn out story.

Luke's said he wants to move to Dallas, so that's an easy shomance. Maybe Jordan wants to be the bachelor after all. I've noticed that a member here who's friends with Becca is not liking Jordan- "barf". Wonder if Becca shares that opinion? Wouldn't Becca and JoJo have had time to discuss Jordan before filming began? I don't follow Becca. Has she commented on Jordan on SM?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh