SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 36 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 09, 2016 5:16 pm

So, according to the schedule AL posted, the FRC is Wednesday? Am I reading that correctly?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by casjacknick Mon May 09, 2016 5:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:Well. I loved Ben's season. It was the first season I really, really enjoyed in a long time. I also loved his outcome. It doesn't stop me from being excited about JoJo starting! On the converse, I'm probably more into the stupid Bachelor franchise right now because of Ben, so I'm more antsy to see what JoJo brings. Historically I like The Bachelorette more than the Bachelor. My two favorite seasons were Jillian and Emily. Both had HEATED discussions on the boards. Almost OTT heated. Bring it on! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 3806527698

ETA: Steve-O better get us those spoilers soon! Then the real fun begins. I'm not expecting a love story, cause I never do. And if I'm wrong, that's great! I probably won't get invested, because I'm still on a BenLo high and I just can't do that to myself back-to-back. I need a good, long break from that!  laugh out loud  But it's always good for the franchise, and just on a human level, if these leads actually find love. The show is on a massive streak - Kaitlyn/Shawn, Jade/Tanner, Ben/Lauren. And that after only 3 seasons of bust and you get Sean/Catherine and Des/Chris. Kind of mind blowing for The Bachelor franchise when you stop and think about it. So.... Let's see if they can strike again.

Wow. I feel like you stole the words from my mouth/keyboard. I loved Ben and Lauren but I want Jojo to be happy too! I feel like her season will bring on plenty of snark and f1/f2 ships just like all other seasons have (Ben F. excluded because that one was terrible). I am excited to see all her hunky men and hope to see her have a wonderful time. Hopefully I will be entertained and we get some great Paradise and future Bach potential. Bring it on! And yes BRING ON THE SPOILERS!!! Her brother seems to be overly informative already maybe he should post an instagram about football or swimming or something to give us a clue; for example Jojo was down for the *Chase.* Too obvious? Yeah I thought so too but let's not put it past him.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:So, according to the schedule AL posted, the FRC is Wednesday?  Am I reading that correctly?  

Yes that's what she's been saying.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 09, 2016 6:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BFK5f9_x2rv/

Ben Patton posted that around 11:00am in Thailand, which means it is now the 9th for them. Either the MTP dates are over and both have happened or they are allowing them to have fun and explore Thailand in between filming.
Seems that the schedule may just be right on track.

5/6 Day off/travel to Phuket, Thailand

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)
5/7: MTP #1 -
5/8: MTP #2 - Ben Patton posting pic of him on elephant.....MTP over?
5/9: LCD #1 -
5/10: LCD #2 -
5/11: Final Rose Ceremony

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Yup, it seems to be on track. They're 12 hours ahead of us so it's already the 10th over there now so in a few hours or so they should be starting to film the second last chance date.

Crazy to think they're that close to the finish line.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 09, 2016 8:03 pm

Did you guys see the new EOnline promo?
http://www.eonline.com/news/763457/the-bachelorette-s-new-promo-finds-jojo-in-danger-and-the-return-of-a-former-bachelor?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Lots of Robby from my untrained eye.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 09, 2016 8:26 pm

Thanks for bringing that over! There's definitely a lot of Robby. I think I saw some far away shots of Luke and I saw Jordan a couple of times as well.

I'm guessing the whole "JoJo isn't safe" thing stems from Chad the villain this season since he's supposedly going to be a physical guy that apparently tries to fight with all of the guys there. I also wouldn't be surprised if JoJo saying "I was going to spend my life with him" was a sound bite, since we didn't see her saying it, from Ben's season when she was let go.

This is definitely a good promo for some screen caps though!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 09, 2016 8:40 pm

Did you see Chase at all?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 8:41 pm

I think I finally spotted Chase - he looks like the one she's kissing on the rug in the snowy fields.
And I think the one she's sobbing over at the end is Derek. Kinda looks like his hairline/face shape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 09, 2016 8:47 pm

In a couple of the sobbing pictures, she has on the same white/black dress. Fleiss tweeted that the guy she let go after hometowns had a really long goodbye. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of those clips came from that.

ETA: just from looking quickly, in the little clip of Jordan, the background seems to match the background of JoJo when she says "I'm just happy" as it looks like there's stones and the same plants in the back, but I could be wrong.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon May 09, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 09, 2016 8:59 pm

You think this is Chase?

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 Image10.

Eta from EOnline. Link from above

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon May 09, 2016 9:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:In a couple of the sobbing pictures, she has on the same white/black dress. Fleiss tweeted that the guy she let go after hometowns had a really long goodbye. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of those clips came from that.

The strap matches. Do you think this is Luke? How tall is he?

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 F5061e5d-180b-4987-8490-cefaf4d2655a_zpsfrsnh6y7

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 70d6dbc7-6d1d-467b-ac1a-dbe540a58d25_zpsm5yholpu

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh