SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 9 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:56 pm

Why wouldn't it be the day after the last date? Confused. 
If you are asking don't they usually give them a day off the answer would be: no. I can't see waiting a day.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Is it the norm for the RC to happen the day after the last HTD, which would have been yesterday, or do we think Fleiss is telling the truth and it was today?

I wonder if this is like 8 guys after Pittsburg, which was horse crap? Or I was wondering if Robby might have pulled a Frank but at the F4 Rose ceremony?

I think the RC was yesterday and today would be travel, but they could be setting it up like Brooks with a follow up trip home for one of the bachelors. It would be too quick for a FD especially if they are headed to Thailand.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:59 pm

I don't think RC was really today because why Ali and K were there last night? Although maybe whatever boolin was going on between Jorjo may have delayed things I suppose.

I'm just hoping when Jo returns from filming, she'll sing like a canary on who her f1 is; those are my favorite Ettes, the ones that just give away their f1 no problemos.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:01 am

grace8136 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 28m28 minutes ago
Talk about a long goodbye...
#TheBachelorette

Was the RC today or last night?

Per our film schedule, it was to have been yesterday. Maybe the tweet by ulysses garcia was correct and jojo and jordan were hanging out together in chico yesterday, and so the rc was today. On the other hand, fleiss' tweet could be a bunch of bs. Wouldn't be the first or last time he's done that.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:02 am

grace8136 wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:If there's a cute off camera moment, no one would even know about it, because it's obviously....off camera. Lol This is a TV SHOW, so yes, of course it's gonna be filmed. I don't really understand this logic TBH.. It kind of defeats the purpose of being a show that people watch for entertainment. IMO. These folks hardly get off camera time...soooooo, yeah. Suspect

Oh my gosh... Off camera meaning not filmed for the show. There's lots of down time between when they are set up for one spot and moving to another. The bystanders with their iPhones take the "off camera" pics and we sometimes get videos too.
Yeah, and we did get a couple "bystander" pics from hometowns with both Robby and Jordan. With Robby, it wasn't easy to get a good read, but with Jordan, she apparently looked super into him. It's hard to get "off camera" moments though. The show is usually always filming, and when there IS off camera time, there's not usually a rando with an iPhone to snap a pic. IMO. I do get what you're saying though, Grace.  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:05 am

I wasn't going to watch JoJo's season, but from reading all the spoiler posts, I may have to watch, as it sounds like a complete trainwreck. For me, it will be awesome to not be invested in whatever happens & just sit back and laugh at all of it 2pop

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:07 am

The lack of public group dates cut down on a lot of those casual between filming moments we have caught in other seasons. I think it is harder to get those down time moments on 1:1 dates. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:12 am

So he's a liar so I suppose it doesn't even matter but MF could be referencing some film footage he's watching right? I mean we know he's watching her kissing over and over as he upgraded her .5 kiss to a full kiss, whatever that means. I think we need to pay someone here to just live at LAX in hopes that they will catch Bach and Co. every time they leave and also report back where they are headed. That doesn't seem unreasonable right?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:28 am

I actually think the RC could be tonight or at least earlier today.  Elan is posting on IG tonight.  The flight from LAX to Thailand is at least a 20 hr travel time and departs LAX in the morning.  Yesterday JoJo and Jordan and crew had to travel from Chico to LA and that would take some hours between the drive and flight time.  So assuming JoJo was in LA by noon and met with Ali and Kaitlyn in the later afternoon/evening....the rose ceremony could have been today or tonight instead and then they fly to Thailand or wherever FSD location tomorrow AM out of LAX.  This schedule actually makes more logistical sense.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/search/gallery?q=jojo%20fletcher&s=tyah&idx=1&tid=725393437839622144

Another promo shot of JoJo.  She looks gorgeous!

I can't see this, is it just me?

Sorry, GA.  I'm not sure what happened.  The link worked earlier.  I'll delete my post.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:41 am

provenceguy wrote:Well, since there's been no proposal yet, I wonder how RS can even speculate about what happens?

He uses mental telepathy. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:48 am

He uses a broken magic 8 ball.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh