SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Linds911 wrote:So I'm guessing her FRC is in 2 weeks based on the dates of the past 3.

Des FRC: May 8th (i think that's right!)
Andi FRC: May 9th
Kaitlyn FRC: May 4th
JoJo FRC: May 10th or 11th (guess)
That is what's on the filming schedule in the no discussion thread that I posted.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3385p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#951552

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^^Not following as closely, and the piggy back ride was definitely a sign.    ......so I'll bite....who was the bleacher kiss?????   Smiley

Someone took a picture of JoJo and Jordan on his HTD making out behind the bleachers at the high school he went to.

Thanks Ash! Good to see you posting. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^^Not following as closely, and the piggy back ride was definitely a sign.    ......so I'll bite....who was the bleacher kiss?????   Smiley

Someone took a picture of JoJo and Jordan on his HTD making out behind the bleachers at the high school he went to.
But any affection that was shown during their date including the bleachers, was actually being filmed....not affection no matter what. IMO, there is something wrong with the Jordan thing and more like a setup than natural.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:47 pm

^ Any cute and affectionate moment between a couple we see on this is show is because it's filmed. Does that mean it's not a genuine and affectionate moment? IMO, if that were the case, it would mean every single thing we see on this show is fake, including those cute moments between the couples that actually got married after meeting on this show.

Just because it was being filmed that doesn't mean it wasn't affectionate IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:47 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 28m28 minutes ago
Talk about a long goodbye...
#TheBachelorette
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:49 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Linds911 wrote:So I'm guessing her FRC is in 2 weeks based on the dates of the past 3.

Des FRC: May 8th (i think that's right!)
Andi FRC: May 9th
Kaitlyn FRC: May 4th
JoJo FRC: May 10th or 11th (guess)
That is what's on the filming schedule in the no discussion thread that I posted.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3385p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#951552

Thanks! yes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/search/gallery?q=jojo%20fletcher&s=tyah&idx=1&tid=725393437839622144

Another promo shot of JoJo.  She looks gorgeous!

I can't see this, is it just me?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Any cute and affectionate moment between a couple we see on this is show is because it's filmed. Does that mean it's not a genuine and affectionate moment? IMO, if that were the case, it would mean every single thing we see on this show is fake, including those cute moments between the couples that actually got married after meeting on this show.

Just because it was being filmed that doesn't mean it wasn't affectionate IMO.

No, but if it's an off camera moment it's more credible that it's real. On camera, it harder to know imo, especially pre-season.

bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 28m28 minutes ago
Talk about a long goodbye...
#TheBachelorette

Was the RC today or last night?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:24 pm

If there's a cute off camera moment, no one would even know about it, because it's obviously....off camera. Lol This is a TV SHOW, so yes, of course it's gonna be filmed. I don't really understand this logic TBH.. It kind of defeats the purpose of being a show that people watch for entertainment. IMO. These folks hardly get off camera time...soooooo, yeah. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:43 pm

cyannceyla wrote:If there's a cute off camera moment, no one would even know about it, because it's obviously....off camera. Lol This is a TV SHOW, so yes, of course it's gonna be filmed. I don't really understand this logic TBH.. It kind of defeats the purpose of being a show that people watch for entertainment. IMO. These folks hardly get off camera time...soooooo, yeah. Suspect

Oh my gosh... Off camera meaning not filmed for the show. There's lots of down time between when they are set up for one spot and moving to another. The bystanders with their iPhones take the "off camera" pics and we sometimes get videos too.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:46 pm

^^ or the happy couple eventually and/or accidentally spills/shares details with us about stuff that happened behind the scenes and off camera. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:53 pm

Is it the norm for the RC to happen the day after the last HTD, which would have been yesterday, or do we think Fleiss is telling the truth and it was today?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh