SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 20, 2016 9:20 pm

SueSt wrote:
StationWagon wrote:
eirekay wrote:

What gets me is that (IMO) knowing how hurt Nick was, why in the world would Andi have even consider having sex with #25 again, at the risk of hurting him even more?  What kind of person does that?

She is either a liar (and really did like Nick) or she's cruel.

Or both....

I definitely go with both -- Andi is a liar and she's cruel.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:56 pm

I just finished listening to the part where she described the two MTPs, introducing first Nick and then Josh to her family. IMO, these were the most cruel comments so far regarding Nick. She referred to introducing Nick first as "setting the bar low" and called him "the dud before the stud". One reason we benefit from not being able to read minds is because it protects us from psychic pain. Nick must have surely suffered to some degree from her sharing these details, and perhaps continues to do so. It just wasn't necessary. Sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri May 20, 2016 9:59 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:I just finished listening to the part where she described the two MTPs, introducing first Nick and then Josh to her family.  IMO, these were the most cruel comments so far regarding Nick. She referred to introducing Nick first as "setting the bar low" and called him "the dud before the stud".  One reason we benefit from not being able to read minds is because it protects us from psychic pain. Nick must have surely suffered to some degree from her sharing these details, and perhaps continues to do so. It just wasn't necessary. Sad.

Damn!  Andi really is one pissed-off psycho b!tch (IMO)!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Fri May 20, 2016 10:07 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:I just finished listening to the part where she described the two MTPs, introducing first Nick and then Josh to her family.  IMO, these were the most cruel comments so far regarding Nick. She referred to introducing Nick first as "setting the bar low" and called him "the dud before the stud".  One reason we benefit from not being able to read minds is because it protects us from psychic pain. Nick must have surely suffered to some degree from her sharing these details, and perhaps continues to do so. It just wasn't necessary. Sad.

And this was before he had even done anything to her. At that point there was no fantasy suite admission. It was truly heartbreaking for me to read that part of the book. Also, it's heartbreaking to know that Andi will never be able to see or understanding how mean she is. It sucks that there are people in this world who love to laugh at people for no reason, and it really sucks that they have followers and friends.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 10:11 pm

The dud before the stud that she had no problems "making love" with, before the stud only to return to the dud in hopes of more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 20, 2016 10:13 pm

Part of this is also why I am totally fine with Nick modeling (or anyone else, but especially him) and totally get it... and pretty cool that he was scouted and the agency didn't even know he was affiliated with the show.

Andi is just mean and cruel, imo, and what she or her family call a "dud" others see as much more than that.

It's her loss and good riddance to her, I say.

no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2016 10:44 pm

It never feels good hearing nasty things about oneself. It's a slam to our ego. It makes us self doubt ourself . It makes us feel sh*tty.
In this case, as in most, consider the source.
She boffed him. WTF does that say about her if he was that bad? Then a year later she considers doing it again. I simply can't take such a sick, narcissistic bully seriously. She is a one woman comedy act that's gotten stale.
Over and over again this misfit of humanity tries to demolish another and in her attempts only diminishes her own worth. She is so messed up in the head. Hopefully she will never reproduce and potentially spread this aberration to the next generation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Fri May 20, 2016 10:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

It never feels good hearing nasty things about oneself. It's a slam to our ego. It makes us self doubt ourself . It makes us feel sh*tty.
In this case, as in most, consider the source.
She boffed him. WTF does that say about her if he was that bad? Then a year later she considers doing it again. I simply can't take such a sick, narcissistic bully seriously. She is a one woman comedy act that's gotten stale.
Over and over again this misfit of humanity tries to demolish another and in her attempts only diminishes her own worth. She is so messed up in the head. Hopefully she will never reproduce and potentially spread this aberration to the next generation.

I just feel so angry that nobody in bachelor land is talking about how sh**y she is. Someone needs stand up and say something. Call her out on her BS, but they are all too scared to look bad and lose the popularity contest. It's just frustrating. Maybe they actually like the book and her. If that is the case...that's horrifying.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 20, 2016 10:59 pm

eirekay wrote:

Damn!  Andi really is one pissed-off psycho b!tch (IMO)!

I don't think that comment requires an IMO.

I seriously can't believe how bitter she is. Nick invited her to his place because he wanted to apologise, she accepted the invite and apparently pretended to bury the hatchet, yet she's still thinking of new ways to humiliate him. Calling him a dud, pretending she never felt anything for him really, basically underlining that she used him (which just makes her look like a bitch), putting down his apartment... Just let it go, woman! He hasn't even said a bad word about her the entire time. Andi is just a total a-hole. No wonder her "feminism" consists of emulating douchebags, since that's the only thing she can relate to.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2016 11:00 pm

I disagree.
The best thing bach nation can do is not discuss her book at all. Give it no cred. Give no focus. No 15 minutes. No reply. No justification. Nothing. A long, deafening S-I-L-E-N-C-E. It says more than anything. IMO
And they can support their friends that are going through rough times privately.  
There is no way anyone can think this is classy. There is no way, imo anyone can believe this is an intelligent, reflection on break-up where the party learned and moved on.
This to me is a case of a very sick, misguided person. The more I think about it the more I think someone, her publicist, editor, the publisher had to have advised her to go in a different direction, as this is so incriminating in making her look like a vindictive, crazy woman.  
Anyone she has tried to drag down in this folly will be ok on their own merit. The book says volumes about the author.
JMOAA

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri May 20, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Fri May 20, 2016 11:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I disagree.
The best thing bach nation can do is not discuss her book at all. Give it no cred. Give no focus. No 15 minutes. No reply. No justification. Nothing. A long, deafening S-I-L-E-N-C-E. It says more than anything. IMO
And they can support their friends that are going through rough times privately.  
There is no way anyone can thing this is classy. There is no way, imo anyone can believe this is an intelligent, reflection on break-up where the party learned and moved on.
This to me is a case of a very sick, misguided person. The more I think about it the more I think someone, her publicist, editor, the publisher had to have advised her to go in a different direction, as this is so incriminating in making her look like a vindictive, crazy woman.  
Anyone she has tried to drag down in this folly will be ok on their own merit. The book says volumes about the author.
JMOAA

You are right. I agree with you now.  I wouldn't be able to take the high road but they are doing the right thing.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 11:06 pm

Still she wanted to sleep with him again after Josh dump her sorry azz. Cold hearted bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom