SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Sun May 08, 2016 5:08 am

So as of today we have no definite sleuthing proof of any of the girls being F1?

The prod did a good job with the mystery this season then. I don't remember being this confused by just looking at the different facts and clues backing up an F1.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Melissa_Jane Sun May 08, 2016 5:30 am

djogbenyuie wrote:So as of today we have no definite sleuthing proof of any of the girls being F1?

The prod did a good job with the mystery this season then. I don't remember being this confused by just looking at the different facts and clues backing up an F1.

Who cares, neither girl is from our country...it feels like war has began again.

Melissa_Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun May 08, 2016 5:38 am

Personnaly none of those people are from my country laugh out loud.

Just like to reach a final sleuthing conclusion before the finale. ;)
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa_Jane Sun May 08, 2016 5:48 am

djogbenyuie wrote:So as of today we have no definite sleuthing proof of any of the girls being F1?

True, very well done! And the producer didn't even have a degree. Clever girl.

Melissa_Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun May 08, 2016 7:16 am

Just when ive made up my mind about Fleur being F1, this happens.

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 <a href=Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Screen12" />

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Screen11

Either there is some huge misdirection happening from Naz or we might have to admit she is with Jordan.

It might also mean nothing though.
EDA:
We could've put more weight in it if she was the first to post it and then jordan.
But the thing is this is really unecessary if its just misdirection. Especially if F1 Fleur is not there yet.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Sun May 08, 2016 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun May 08, 2016 7:22 am

And in Naz pic comments section someone wrote this but i dont know if its true or who is this guy.

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Screen13

I would assume jordan and his F1 would have cease this opportunity to reunite before the reunion taping.
Why going in only the day of the live reunion?

Another ? Lol
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 08, 2016 9:36 am

Once again it's the "in your face" stuff that's annoying. Why guess or sleuth if she's going to hit you over the head with it. Naz likes messing around and it's so obvious that the production team has allowed it.
She's either there or she copied Jordan pic and posted it. Hers seems cropped laugh out loud (just kidding)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 08, 2016 9:41 am

The photos are from two different angles.

This season is crazy
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 08, 2016 9:47 am

Kidding on the photo.

End of season... Goodbye to Jordan and good luck F1 and F2.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 10:31 am

If they used their phone, then of course it will be taken at a different angle IMO

If Naz misdirected for weeks now, then it was with the blessing of the producers!!!!

If Fleur did not brag her relationship... maybe because there was nothing to brag with.

I have doubts that the producers asked Naz to play the F1 if she was not only to make sure that the public is confused. On top of hurting THEIR F1 along the way???? really?

I think it was plain obvious since her second single date that she was F1 IMO. I saw dozen of clues she was.

But again, not wanting does not mean it is not happening and vice et versa

As usual the finale happened a while ago and there is a different emotional timeframe between the public and the contesntant which most already moved on.... ex: storm, claudia, etc .... and this includes Fleur and Naz. The F2 already recovered I am sure! But I understand that it is annoying and upseting for the Fleur supporters.

I am happy anyway. I saw the romantic journey with Jordan and Naz and the cherry on top of my sweet cake will be him choosing her. If not, who cares truly?

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 08, 2016 11:26 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Just when ive made up my mind about Fleur being F1...
Fleur seems excited about the finale JMO

@life_as_fleur (Instagram) One more sleep till the grand final!!#bachelornz

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 13102410

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 11:36 am

^^

so this looks like confirming that she is is not in Auclkand.

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 910
s/cap from public fleur facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12