SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 10, 2016 10:29 pm

She is unreal. She has no class, no morals, she doesn't care what she says and she thinks it's a good thing to be honest. Being honest is one thing, looking like an idiot along the way is another. I wonder what Jordan thinks now.

It's not her job to be protective of Jordan. In fact, she has nothing to do with him. She's calling out what's her name for mentioning DWTS, she is the one IMO who has been looking for the fame right from the beginning.

IA AAL she is the worst contestant I've ever seen, simply nasty.

Fleur is a lovely girl, she's so sweet, well spoken and conducts herself well on camera. I'm hoping she is one of those F1's who end up splitting and finding her real life match shortly after. He's a goof IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 11, 2016 4:04 am

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

Jordan has broken up with Fleur this afternoon!!!!

On the news right now. Will post more soon once I finish watching.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed May 11, 2016 4:30 am

Ouf this is really great news. Seriously.
Do we know if it is mutual decision? Or is it on Fleur? I hope it was Fleur's decision.
And i bet Naz will be all over him now.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 11, 2016 4:31 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Ouf this is really great news. Seriously.
Do we know if it is mutual decision? Or is it on Fleur? I hope it was Fleur's decision.
And i bet Naz will be all over him now.

No it was Jordan's decision - Fleur was surprised and shocked.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 11, 2016 4:34 am

If you want to see Naz sink to even lower depths check out this video that was on Scout this afternoon. It was taped at 12.15pm and he broke up with Fleur sometime in the afternoon.

http://www.scout.co.nz/Naz-I-was-verbally-abused-by-Anna-and-her-mum/tabid/295/articleID/14585/Default.aspx

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 4:35 am

Katiebelle wrote:BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

I feel horrible for Fleur but really happy for her at the same time.

Jordan is gross, imo.

FLEUR IS FREE!!! Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 1710264613 Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 1710264613 Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 1710264613 Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 4:36 am

Katiebelle wrote:If you want to see Naz sink to even lower depths check out this video that was on Scout this afternoon. It was taped at 12.15pm and he broke up with Fleur sometime in the afternoon.

http://www.scout.co.nz/Naz-I-was-verbally-abused-by-Anna-and-her-mum/tabid/295/articleID/14585/Default.aspx

Naz is the worst, imo.

Never cared for her, on the show or on her SM or in interviews and I wasn't fooled by her so-called "nice Naz" act/edit either.

Naz is a classless, mean girl through and through.

Without a doubt one of the worst contestants ever on any franchise.

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed May 11, 2016 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 11, 2016 4:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Jordan is gross, imo.

FLEUR IS FREE!!! Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 1710264613 Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 1710264613 Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 1710264613 Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 1710264613

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with Naz. They deserve each other.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 4:42 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Jordan is gross, imo.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with Naz. They deserve each other.
I received a message from someone who didn't want to post but had me post and they said that Naz and Jordan have been with each other (sex) since filming wrapped. Not sure how legit the source is but since I always felt this was 50 shades of Bachelor Australia S2 with Blake it won't surprise me if it is true.

That pic Jordan posted with Naz in her lingerie on his IG was so disrespectful to his F1 so at this point I won't be shocked at all if they are together or if Jordan won't want to take her back either since he seems like he cares more about his film and who knows what else.

Just yucky all around.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 11, 2016 4:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:If you want to see Naz sink to even lower depths check out this video that was on Scout this afternoon. It was taped at 12.15pm and he broke up with Fleur sometime in the afternoon.

Naz is the worst, imo.

Never cared for her, on the show or on her SM or in interviews and I wasn't fooled by her so-called "nice Naz" act/edit either.

jmo

IA - worst contestant ever! I'm just pleased that she isn't a Kiwi.

When she was asked by the Story Journalist if she felt is was disrespectful to Fleur to announce that she had slept with Jordan she indicated that she really didn't care.

Who does that??????

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 11, 2016 4:48 am

Also - my friend who went to the taping of WTA said that Naz's foul mouthed tirade went on way longer than they showed on TV and by the end the audience was quite hostile towards her as she had a total "I don't give a sh1t about anyone's feelings and you can all get stuffed."

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 4:48 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Naz is the worst, imo.

jmo

IA - worst contestant ever! I'm just pleased that she isn't a Kiwi.

When she was asked by the Story Journalist if she felt is was disrespectful to Fleur to announce that she had slept with Jordan she indicated that she really didn't care.

Who does that??????

Only a person who lacks compassion and is immature. Also someone who is mean-spirited and a narcissist. The list goes on... but all those things are Naz.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12