SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun May 08, 2016 12:22 am

I still think Naz is F2 & this Scout article confirms it IMO since they are saying Fleur is widely tipped to win. I expect Naz to maintain at the reunion that she fell for Jordan & apologize for the hit list. For me just glad the season is over. I am not on any one's team but good luck to Jordan & Fleur.....hope they make it work....wish the rest of the girls the best & I hope we get a first NZ 'Ette....all JMO.

"Naz, who reached the pinnacle of the human pyramid in Cornwall Park today, is fighting for top spot tomorrow night against fellow bachelorette Fleur, who is widely tipped to win.

Naz's enormous popularity and following means, should she come second on the show, her commercial nous and business savvy is streets ahead of the others. She has already won in the lucrative measure of economics. Her ability to make money and leverage off her national fame is already proving its worth."

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-PICS-Naz-shows-off-amazing-abs-in-park/tabid/511/articleID/14540/Default.aspx?ArticleID=14540&ref=xml_rss&utm_content=buffer63fa5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Last edited by mercieme on Sun May 08, 2016 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 12:22 am

So many women are following Naz now!! I am so happy for her.

This article said it all IMO

I will not share the pictures but invite you to check them directly on the site

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-PICS-Naz-shows-off-amazing-abs-in-park/tabid/511/articleID/14540/Default.aspx?ArticleID=14540&ref=xml_rss&utm_content=buffer63fa5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

SCOUT wrote:
EXCLUSIVE PICS: Naz shows off amazing abs in the park

1:25pm Sunday 08 May, 2016

EXCLUSIVE PICS: Naz shows off amazing abs in the park
Bachelorette Naz Khanjani stepped out of the reality show limelight today to help real women flaunt their flaws and overcome body issues with a fitness class in Auckland's Cornwall Park.

Naz squats. / Scout

Scout was there and snapped exclusive photos of the stunning bachelorette as she took part in the Fitnit class, and inspired 20 women to embrace their bodies and their minds.

Naz reaches for the stars. / Scout

Naz has developed a sponsorship relationship with activewear brand Fitnit and the company's director, Jamie Best, a former policewoman, told Scout Naz is the perfect role model for women, "because she shows us how to be strong, determined and challenge ourselves". In the class today, Naz wore Fitnit gear.

Naz lunges. / Scout

The stunning Persian sports fanatic is in the final of The Bachelor, which screens tomorrow night. The widely popular star has developed quite the social media following and endorsement relationships since her time on the hit TV3 show.

Her more than 20,000 social media followers shows her enormous value on the celebrity index - much more than any of the other bachelorettes, or the bachelor himself.

Naz is a voice of empowerment. / Scout

Best said Naz is a perfect ambassador for Fitnit because she empowers women and inspires body confidence.

Top of the world. / Scout

Naz, who reached the pinnacle of the human pyramid in Cornwall Park today, is fighting for top spot tomorrow night against fellow bachelorette Fleur, who is widely tipped to win.

Naz's enormous popularity and following means, should she come second on the show, her commercial nous and business savvy is streets ahead of the others. She has already won in the lucrative measure of economics. Her ability to make money and leverage off her national fame is already proving its worth.

Fitnit is but one of a string of companies aligning themselves with Naz.

Naz empowered all the Fitnit women today. / Scout

The popular TV star has a huge future in the lucrative world of fitness and healthy living. Her message is empowering and positive, and she has a steady stream of women willing to follow.

Handstand. / Scout

Whether she wins or loses tomorrow night will only cement her position on the celebrity index in New Zealand, of which Naz's star is shining brightly at the top.

Hers is a brand name that has full recognition around the country. Is it any wonder brands are scrambling to get the 26-year-old onboard to play endorser?

Running. / Scout

Naz's time on The Bachelor hasn't always been positive, though, and on the show we have seen her personality transform from manipulative to empowering.

Jogging. / Scout

That transformation has seen the country intrigued by Naz - and then fall in love with her. She has overcome many personal challenges, including a fear of water, to become a representative of strength and empowerment.

Naz's abs got quite the workout. / Scout

The girl who grew up in New Zealand, before moving to Australia, was the confident girl on the show; the one who knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to chase it. Namely, Jordan. And not much stood in her way.

That determination and open ambition is seldom seen on reality television in this country, and Naz proved there is a place for it, and the nation's hobby of tall poppy syndrome was seemingly forgotten. Naz changed the power shift.

Naz's booty made a number of appearances on the show in string bikinis. / Scout

The woman dubbed 'The Pushy Persian' became a voice for young women across the country who know what they want and don't want to apologise for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 12:25 am

Tall poppy syndrome

hehehe rofl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 12:32 am

Stuff.co.nz wrote:The best thing about being on The Bachelor?
The best part of the experience has just been being able to experience the feeling of falling in love again. Because you know, everyone  goes through heartbreak and we've all been through break-ups and to be able to have that feeling and share that feeling with Jordan has definitely got to be the best experience, yeah.

Naz Interview: http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79718352/The-Bachelor-NZ-Q-A-with-the-final-Bachelorettes-Naz-and-Fleur?cid=app-iPhone

Yup. still on Naz train for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 08, 2016 12:45 am

mercieme wrote:I still think Naz is F2 & this Scout article confirms it IMO since they are saying Fleur is widely tipped to win....
I agree The article is setting both women up for a win/win. Fleur/Jordan will be the happy couple at the WTA. They will start dating in the real world. Naz will focus on endorsement deals and maybe another reality TV show JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 12:49 am

This is hilarious. SCOUT is so pro-Naz

The Bachelor kiss off - Naz vs Fleur

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 314
from Naz public facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 12:55 am

BTW ... pretty normal that SCOUT is trying to stir the pot with Fleur. They are part of the franchise as we already establised that and they want the biggest number of audience tomorrow night!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 1:06 am

I read on twitter that they saw an ad on TV and the ring.... I wonder if anyone saw this ad here and what kind of ring it is?

Because if this is this one, there is no brain who is F1 IMO

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 411
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 513
from Michael Hill site

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 810
naz public twitter

so far naz did not receive any michael hill jewelry.
she used a blushing emoticon
michael hill decided to create a shell jewelry collection with the exact replica of the ring jordan gave her
michael hill explained that the idea of the collection came from a romantic story
out of the gold and silver they also created one with diamonds

this is definitely in favor Naz being F1 imo

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 08, 2016 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 1:29 am

the phrasing is prety interesting

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 613
http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 1:32 am

and for comparaison, they use the same "memory lane" for Erin (and Fleur) versus "romantic journey" for naz

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 713
http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ.aspx

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 08, 2016 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun May 08, 2016 1:37 am

mercieme wrote:I still think Naz is F2 & this Scout article confirms it IMO since they are saying Fleur is widely tipped to win. I expect Naz to maintain at the reunion that she fell for Jordan & apologize for the hit list. For me just glad the season is over. I am not on any one's team but good luck to Jordan & Fleur.....hope they make it work....wish the rest of the girls the best & I hope we get a first NZ 'Ette....all JMO.

"Naz, who reached the pinnacle of the human pyramid in Cornwall Park today, is fighting for top spot tomorrow night against fellow bachelorette Fleur, who is widely tipped to win.

Naz's enormous popularity and following means, should she come second on the show, her commercial nous and business savvy is streets ahead of the others. She has already won in the lucrative measure of economics. Her ability to make money and leverage off her national fame is already proving its worth."

Great post, Mercieme, I do agree with one thing. Naz has already won ( since they choose to call it a win ) the best of the season. Let me see which would I choose, Jordon vs Money... Hmmmm MONEY of course ; ) I do wish Jordon and his F1 the best, tho.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun May 08, 2016 1:51 am

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC ( move it GA if you want to )

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful ladies on here. I hope you have a great day.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12