SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by KatydidC Mon May 09, 2016 10:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
That Jordan posted a pic of only himself post-finale speaks volumes to me.

The whole season Jordan just seemed to be either acting or disengaged completely - but either way he never seemed serious or that interested in any of the girls.

Jordan just seems way too into himself and movies/filming for anyone else to fit into his life. I think any girl deserves better than that.

jmo

Social media is painful to watch. Jordan is so not a catch! Fleur seems to be such a sweet young woman.....Run Fleur run!

(jmo)

KatydidC

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Mon May 09, 2016 10:20 pm

So here is the Fleur's interview with the Edge.....Jordan was in the studio with her though he didn't talk but they panned the camera to him.

http://www.theedge.co.nz/WATCH-Fleur-says-she-couldnt-watch-Jordan-and-Naz-kissing-on-The-Bachelor-NZ/tabid/106/articleID/45413/Default.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 09, 2016 10:48 pm

I am appalled Naz used the F word twice in public to a member of the audience who called her the bitch in the house,which is the role she deliberately decided  to play.This is not the way for a F2 to behave despite a little provocation. No class or dignity. IMO   Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 1646190589

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 297491761

http://www.morefm.co.nz/Audience-member-calls-Naz-a-nasty-word-during-The-Bachelor-New-Zealand-Women-Tell-All-Special/tabid/96/articleID/43463/Default.aspx

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 09, 2016 11:02 pm

mercieme wrote:So here is the Fleur's interview with the Edge.....Jordan was in the studio with her though he didn't talk but they panned the camera to him.

http://www.theedge.co.nz/WATCH-Fleur-says-she-couldnt-watch-Jordan-and-Naz-kissing-on-The-Bachelor-NZ/tabid/106/articleID/45413/Default.aspx

It's like Jordan is limited on what he can still put out there. Apparently the handler was upset that they panned to him. Interesting....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Reporter can put their own buzz on anything.  Jordan and Fleur's biggest issue is being cheesy.  Interesting....
NZ Herald News wrote:After the interview, the mood softens as a Herald photographer sets up his shoot outside the cafe.

The pair use the time to hug, kiss, then talk in tones only audible to them.

But then, disaster. The photographer's request for Mauger to kiss Verhoeven on the cheek is dismissed as "too cheesy".

Too cheesy? Dude, you're the Bachelor, you're the king of cheese. Give your girl a peck on the cheek. After all you've put Verhoeven through, it's the least you can do.

source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 10, 2016 2:49 pm

He is just too weird. What a strange guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Some positivity ... Her mom's perspective.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/hawkes-bay-today/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503462&objectid=11636972
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 10, 2016 3:02 pm

That's very sweet. Her mother sounds adorable and very supportive.

I would like to see more from him, though. So far it seems all one sided. She did the interview, she was on the radio station, now this article. Is it just me? Why aren't they doing media together?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Another with both Jordan and Fleur.  Can't get a real read on them at all.

http://www.newshub.co.nz/entertainment/jordan-and-fleur-make-their-debut-as-a-couple-2016051015#axzz48HDxiTuz
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 3:49 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Reporter can put their own buzz on anything.  Jordan and Fleur's biggest issue is being cheesy.  Interesting....
NZ Herald News wrote:After the interview, the mood softens as a Herald photographer sets up his shoot outside the cafe.

The pair use the time to hug, kiss, then talk in tones only audible to them.

But then, disaster. The photographer's request for Mauger to kiss Verhoeven on the cheek is dismissed as "too cheesy".

Too cheesy? Dude, you're the Bachelor, you're the king of cheese. Give your girl a peck on the cheek. After all you've put Verhoeven through, it's the least you can do.

source
The bolded "talk in tones only audible to them" ... I noticed at the end of the WTA/ATFR that they were talking to each other but couldn't hear what they were saying. It was like they were in their own little world. Now usually I would say that is a really good thing - to be in one's own world but I just can't get a read on Jordan - very odd fella at times. Does Jordan even have feelings? Maybe so but hard to tell sometimes.

As for the cheesiness of a cheek kiss? I can only imagine how many times they had to reshoot the kissing scenes on his season. I guess the positive thing is that he at least isn't pretending? So they were kissing and hugging but just not wanting to do so for a photo? I guess that's a good thing in a way? I don't know... there's something very elitist about Jordan - he seems to almost sit above everyone else and maybe that has to do with his upbringing?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 3:55 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Another with both Jordan and Fleur.  Can't get a real read on them at all.

http://www.newshub.co.nz/entertainment/jordan-and-fleur-make-their-debut-as-a-couple-2016051015#axzz48HDxiTuz
Interesting video..

I can't read them at all either. Maybe that's a good thing. Because I don't sense they are acting at all -- which they could be acting like they are in love but not and it would seem fake so I guess that's a good thing?

Jordan mentioned that he chose Fleur because he kept a journal and took notes on all the girls and Fleur was the most consistent and so when he was near the end he went over his notes on the girls with a "fine tooth comb". I don't know whether to laugh or be appalled?

On his season and even in interviews, Jordan just seems so disconnected - it's like he literally couldn't be bothered with any of it (which could be a good thing when it comes to real life) but he is that way even with Fleur at times. Just odd. Maybe he is just a cerebral guy? Wheels spinning but not much going on expression wise?

Oh well, hope it works out for them. They seem fine - not in love - but fine, considering they aren't putting on a show for the sake of it so there's that.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 4:49 pm

His Instagram as of now is set to private if I am looking at the right one. I haven't been following the BachNZ till yesterday. So when my interest was piqued I looked at his Instagram and it was public then.
He seems extremely private. Strange that he chose to do the bachelor. In my part of the world we believe everything happens because of our DESTINY. Perhaps he was meant to meet Fleur and they have their happy ending after all.
I also took time to read the updates/reviews here most of which calls him out for being the most boring bachelor. I hope he is a much better man in private and knows how to treat his woman well. I would feel extremely sorry for Fleur if that isn't the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12