SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Tue May 10, 2016 5:41 pm

Reyna wrote:...His Instagram as of now is set to private if I am looking at the right one... Strange that he chose to do the bachelor....In my part of the world we believe everything happens because of our DESTINY...
I don't follow Jordan on SM but I do check to see what he posts. Sometimes he makes it public and sometimes he makes it private. From what I've read Jordan was asked to apply for the Bachelor by his former girlfriend Bachelor NZ season 1 contestant Chrystal Chenery. He said he's always up for a unique adventure. He is a trained actor so he has the ability to play the part. It seemed liked he signed up for a paid acting job with the potential to find a girlfriend. I don't believe in destiny. No matter what circumstances you meet someone if there is a connection you start dating and see where it goes JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Thu May 12, 2016 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Tue May 10, 2016 6:20 pm

Poor Fleur !!!!!!!

http://www.theedge.co.nz/WATCH-Naz-just-CONFIRMED-that-she-had-SEX-with-Jordan-on-The-Bachelor-NZ/tabid/106/articleID/45436/Default.aspx

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 6:25 pm

Karina wrote:Poor Fleur !!!!!!!

http://www.theedge.co.nz/WATCH-Naz-just-CONFIRMED-that-she-had-SEX-with-Jordan-on-The-Bachelor-NZ/tabid/106/articleID/45436/Default.aspx

So low class. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Tue May 10, 2016 6:35 pm

Karina wrote:Poor Fleur !!!!!!!

OMG ... yeah I feel bad for her. I truly don't like the Naz we've been seeing since the WTA ... the flirting with Jordan and now the sex thing. Also I'm kind of convinced that Jordan and Fleur haven't been intimate during their FD ... because their body language is so off. So just imagine how hard that must be for Fleur :
- watching the episodes and seeing the chemistry between Naz and Jordan while not being able to hang out with him for several weeks (once in seven weeks apparently - which is weird they didn't manage to see each other more than once)
- having to bare with Naz SM during the airing ... "He's mine" blabla
- seeing Naz flirting with Jordan on the WTA
- getting to know THEY HAD SEX (and they may haven't yet) ... oh my ...

ETA
PLUS
- Jordan's post of the F3 with Naz in sexy lingerie and Fleur in an old-fashioned 50's outfit ... that is so wrong to post ...

You know what ... I now totally get the fact that Fleur had posted all her self help books. I was thinking about the reason she hade posted that is she was F1 ... I only thought that she was trying to mislead everyone but actually she is probably kind of lost in this whole mess. SM can lead to such unhealthy communication nowadays ... especially in relationships. This is a good example ... your very new boyfriend interacting on SM with another girl he's been dating ... not so good

Last edited by cocoHoney on Tue May 10, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue May 10, 2016 6:37 pm

AAL, HEA, Karina and everyone who have provided an update on NZ season 2 thank you so much. I have watched about three full episodes but from your review of all the episodes, SM and ads I was following all the way. You all made it entertaining with your point of views, guide from previous shows and overall humour.

Reading the WTA was a hoot and I can't wait to watch when I find the time. Again, my thanks!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 6:38 pm

http://www.theedge.co.nz/WATCH-Jordan-and-Fleur-REVEAL-if-they-are-in-LOVE-with-each-other/tabid/106/articleID/45434/Default.aspx

Jordan is a strange one indeed and I dont know if that is a good thing or bad. But credit to him for not pretending to be in love. I do feel a bit sorry for Fleur because the relationship seems to be on his terms and it is obvious she is more into him than he is into her. Who repeatedly says it was so close and he was leaning either way? only Jordan cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 6:39 pm

Thank you @Idlemess. bestbud! I honestly couldn't have gotten through this season without everyone on these threads/forum group hug
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue May 10, 2016 6:44 pm

If the sex thing is true, I sincerely feel bad for Fleur to have it put out there the way it is.

Again if true, then it looks really bad ON Naz for putting it out there and if she did put out with Jordan she must really be twirling in the wind because he did not pick her either way. Must be eating herself up knowing this... and true colours always come to light. Nasty Naz!!!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 6:46 pm

WHAT? :angryemotion
Why would she say that? So rude and insensitive. That's the lowest one can get.
Poor Fluer indeed
She contradicts herself majorly by saying she is protective of Jordan and then say something that would cause trouble for him. Man, I better concentrate on my thesis rather than lament on horrible people that makes me lose faith in humanity..

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 10, 2016 8:26 pm

This chick is to much. She supports Jordan so much that she tells the world that she shagged him more than once for his family, Fleur's, friends etc to hear. She is very selfish and it is doing in the hopes to break up Jordan and Fleur. Very nasty of her.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue May 10, 2016 8:41 pm

Wow! So Naz' true colors have come out...that was not necessary, at all.

Ugly.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 8:51 pm

IMO, Naz has shown she is even worse than how she was on the show. I always thought her edit turned better because she had to be made to be a viable F1 as her SM was so over the top and disrespectful. How she was on WTA and in interviews talking with glee about her having sex multiple times with Jordan and how much she just wants to protect him and her stage five clinger behavior on WTA hanging on to Jordan and calling him babe is so classless, imo. Naz has no respect for others let alone herself. Naz is one of the worst contestants I have had the misfortune to watch.  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12