SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by cocoHoney Tue May 03, 2016 6:20 pm

I've been on the Bacherlor NZ FB page and I've also been through the comments about Jordan getting to Napier ... but knowing that at that point there are very few girls left and that everyone is wondering about who the F1 is, not the smartest move to make to go to one of the girl's hometown by plane ... I mean if you do so then of course many people are gonna recognize you and speculate on the finale ...

I've been on Naz's FB page as well and read that in the comments :
"Colleen Poharama Mafi Wish you won but he was seen in fleurs home town and her family wrote she won on other pages #teamnaz"

Still rumors but they seem to all point towards the same direction.

After watching the FD episodes, I think Fleur is F1 ... I think the edits are leading us in the wrong direction on purpose. From what we saw Naz seems to have a better connection with Jordan, especially with Jordan saying he is falling for her. They made it too obvious she is the potential F1 ... so my guess is that she is F2, Fleur being F1.

Also from the cowbow photoshoots and recent Fleur's SM posts, she seems super happy.

"life_as_fleur May 3, 2016

This girl is amazing inside and out! Like you said, everything happens for a reason and there's one hell of a lucky guy out there for you. Keep smiling and doing your Gollum impressions ;)"

This post to me is screaming "I'm the happy F1" ...

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by cocoHoney Tue May 03, 2016 6:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This comment under the Bach NZ Facebook pic above along with this photo of Naz.
The guy in the photo who commented/posted lives in Christchurch.
Someone commented on his pic that Naz makes final two and he liked the comment.

Thinking if the earlier pics of Naz in Christchurch and also this one then very likely imo that Naz makes F2.
Devin Familton  · 1 hr  ·
Naz is outa here

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 13087388_1105386016187930_8367263055523697603_n

Amy McDermott
She makes top two though
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1105386016187930&set=p.1105386016187930&type=3&theater

Interesting ...

To me this seems to be an old picture ... Naz looks really younger on this picture plus her hair looks shorter as well ...
Anyone else sharing the same feeling?

I was also thinking of the picture of Jordan going out clubbing ... any chance the pictures were taken ages ago ??? and now used to create rumors??

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Jordan's clubbing pic looks recent IMO. His hair cut was low similar to how he appeared on his interviews yesterday.

Regardless I doubt he was seen in Napier because he said on his interviews yesterday that he has hardly spent time with his F1. I still think his F1 is Fleur, I just don't believe they have been spotted in public by anyone. But totally possible that Fleur's family told others....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 03, 2016 9:41 pm

Gorgeous Erin.....class act IMO.....some of her interviews.

Scout
http://www.scout.co.nz/Erin-Higgins-Why-I-said-no-to-a-sleepover-with-Jordan/tabid/3538/articleID/14502/Default.aspx?ArticleID=14502&ref=xml_rss&utm_content=buffer83d22&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Stuff
http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79591708/the-bachelor-nz-romantically-it-just-wasnt-there--erin

The Edge
http://www.theedge.co.nz/WATCH-Randells-wife-catches-him-FLIRTING-with-Erin-from-The-Bachelor-NZ-LIVE-on-air/tabid/106/articleID/45362/Default.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 03, 2016 9:56 pm

Good for her! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 03, 2016 10:05 pm

I have tried to access a clip from the Paul Henry Show it is breakfast show but cannot find the clip. Erin was interviewed and she was a pure class act. Paul is known for being brutally honest and asked if she was dumped due to refusing the stay over she was so diplomatic and careful in her response. Paul stated that in real life Erin was gorgeous and said he was thinking of buying a super yacht if she would be the masseuse and passed over a piece of paper and asked for her number... he was joking of course but is was Erin's graciousness and sense of humour that was so appealing. Before Erin was interviewed and sitting in the background Paul was interviewing Housewife of NY star Romiane not sure how to spell it and she called out to Erin and said he was playing with you and she replied yes.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 04, 2016 10:11 pm

It is hilarious a must watch...ENJOY

http://www.theedge.co.nz/WATCH-Randells-wife-catches-him-FLIRTING-with-Erin-from-The-Bachelor-NZ-LIVE-on-air/tabid/106/articleID/45362/Default.aspx

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 04, 2016 10:16 pm

F2 photo shoot ????? not sure Naz does have a fab body. Somehow I think Fleur is F1 though I would prefer Naz to be F1 they kinda deserve each other. IMO

www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-Inside-Nazs-sexy-photo.../Default.aspx

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Oh for goodness sake the most influential person on the Bach NZ is Naz followed by Claudia Jordan,Ceri then Fleur.Well if the media did not take the bait re hit lists etc and the huge amount of self promotion Naz would not not be in first place.IMO

http://buff.ly/1Nkgyib

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 04, 2016 11:23 pm

We said goodbye to Erin this week as she caught a giant eagle thing straight to the fires of Mordor to melt her earrings and resell them for movie tickets because geek. Side note: Erin, I encourage you to see Captain America: Civil War and to deeply reconsider your stance on Spiderman.
I’ll be thinking that one over for a while Erin, thou art as complex as yonder riddle on the door to Moria. What we can take away from this whole experience is that, alarmingly, all the free sausage rolls in the world can’t trump the want of the human heart. Erin’s mum put on the ultimate spread and sniffy old Jords turned it down in favour of a pile of chips and nuts (Fleur) and a single Lindt bunny in a bowl (Naz).
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Erin10
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Screen10

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjSma6Y78HMAhVGE6YKHauQDt0QqQIIHTAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthespinoff.co.nz%2F04-05-2016%2Fthe-bachelor-nz-power-rankings-week-nine-who-will-jordan-gobble-up%2F&usg=AFQjCNH3-PzA08nV0UCkN-_kAnHDBG1Ryg&bvm=bv.121099550,d.dGY

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 05, 2016 1:09 am

Karina wrote:F2 photo shoot ????? not sure Naz does have a fab body. Somehow I think Fleur is F1  though I would prefer Naz to be F1 they kinda deserve each other. IMO
www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-Inside-Nazs-sexy-photo.../Default.aspx

I am not a fan of her fake boobs but to each their own. She looks fit otherwise.

And geez - Naz really has no problem letting it be known she is in this for the opportunities -- not that I begrudge her, they all are, but she's way too full on about it for my taste - at least wait before FRC! -- it's pretty weird for a F1 or F2 for that matter to already be hawking that they are getting endorsements and the final episode hasn't even ended yet.

TBH, I really don't care either way if Naz is F1 or F2, and as much as she overshadowed Jordan this season, I don't find her entertaining at all. Chrystal was witty and thus funny but Naz if she gets DWTS gigs or anything else I have zero interest in watching her. I find her fake and manipulative and more opportunistic than most contestants I've ever seen - and I've seen a lot of them.

jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 05, 2016 1:22 am

@AllAboutLove yes, what a lot of self promotion also she has managed to ingratiate herself to some well known people, all very calculated. From the beginning she has set goals.... get Jordan, have a hit list etc all to cause discussion and controversy in hope of getting her name out there. I think she has targeted a teenage audience more gullible I am surprised as the bullying used on the Bach NZ by Naz is not role modelling ethical behaviour.IMO !!! Also, I thought Fleurs comment on FB was a bit presumptuous given most of the unkind words have come from Naz herself. Before making comments like this Fleur could have spoken out against the unkindness in the mansion. Especially as Erin is getting an enormous amount of support on SM since her elimination.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12