SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 05, 2016 8:02 am

Karina wrote:It is hilarious a must watch...ENJOY

http://www.theedge.co.nz/WATCH-Randells-wife-catches-him-FLIRTING-with-Erin-from-The-Bachelor-NZ-LIVE-on-air/tabid/106/articleID/45362/Default.aspx

This is hilarious...His wife C*7k blocked him.... cantstopl Erin is such a sweet person.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 1:45 pm

The Date Doctor: What the Bachelor is really thinking

11:29am Wednesday 04 May, 2016

1. Fleur's fantasy date

What Jordan said:
“The hardest thing is yet to come", and “It’s been a pretty good ride, hasn’t it?”

What Jordan was thinking:
Letting you go will be the hardest thing I’ve had to do on this roller coaster journey so far. Jordan is sitting with Fleur and looking at her when he delivers that line, and I believe this is a warning message. Jordan may have already made his mind up which bachelorette suits him the most. Fleur will need to have a few tricks up her sleeve to pull things back in her favour; but it’s still possible. His comment about the "good ride" was in the past tense.

The result:
Things are not looking good for Fleur.

2. Erin's fantasy date

What Jordan said:
“I cook a pretty good breakfast..."

Jordan is priming Erin for the sleepover and gauging her response to his comment about what she eats in the mornings. Jordan perked up when Erin said, “We need to compare scrambled eggs". He translated that comment his way, but he was way off beam. He went on to say: “I think that would be the test, on whether I’m a keeper or not, right?" He added: ”I think things are only just warming up."

The result:
Jordan did not read Erin well.

3. Naz's fantasy date

What Jordan said:
The entire dialogue between them as they lay in the grass by their love nest was open and clear.

Jordan spills the beans and tells Naz: “I’ve met someone I’m truly falling for”! Naz replies, “Ditto." Text book stuff on how to reel in this type of guy.

The result:
If there are any Naz doubters still out there, then time to stop it immediately.

The Date Doctor's overview

Erin rejects Jordan’s sleepover request, a high risk decision by Erin, but a decision by a girl who obviously has her head firmly screwed on.

It was quite an awkward situation afterwards, though, and Erin looked to be feeling embarrassed.

Jordan reached for the water glass and just wanted the scene to finish. He became ridged after the rejection, and blinked heavily. Even though he gave Erin a quick kiss, as in acceptance of her decision, he seemed to put his guard up immediately.

It was a sensitive position to be in for the both of them, but if I had been in Jordan’s shoes, I would not have asked her to stay over at that stage in their relationship.

Unfortunately the invitation is mandatory.

Jordan, quite simply, left his romancing of Erin far too late in the series. Naz and Fleur's affections for Jordan are more advanced than Erin's.

There are two types of men in this world - the pursuer and the follower.

Two women - Naz and Fleur - have actively pursued Jordan’s affections and each have displayed differing forms of seduction.

Naz, with her blatant crafty and sexy manoeuvres, and Fleur with her need to be nurtured, both trigger Jordan’s need for affirmation.

Most of the other bachelorettes sat back and expected alpha male behaviour. Sure, he lead them through each date, as any good bloke would - and Jordan for the most part has displayed a gentlemanly and confident manner - but his expectation was actually to be pursued, and hunted down at the cocktail party, and told how deeply they felt for him.

Jordan was genuinely hurt that Erin wouldn’t stay over. He had a suspicion that she may decline, but nothing can really prepare a guy for the big turn down.

I saw his sensitivity again in that scene. In my opinion, Erin brings out the best in Jordan, but I’m not sure he realises what he’s just let go. Did he decide Erin didn't want him enough?

I certainly hadn’t expected this to be a competition of who wants Jordan the most.

SCOUT

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 05, 2016 4:20 pm

http://www.newshub.co.nz/entertainment/meet-the-bachelor-nz-jordan-mauger-2016050310#axzz47oIPmY4p
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 05, 2016 4:50 pm

HEA wrote:The Date Doctor: What the Bachelor is really thinking

11:29am Wednesday 04 May, 2016

1. Fleur's fantasy date

What Jordan said:
“The hardest thing is yet to come", and “It’s been a pretty good ride, hasn’t it?”

Letting you go will be the hardest thing I’ve had to do on this roller coaster journey so far. Jordan is sitting with Fleur and looking at her when he delivers that line, and I believe this is a warning message. Jordan may have already made his mind up which bachelorette suits him the most. Fleur will need to have a few tricks up her sleeve to pull things back in her favour; but it’s still possible. His comment about the "good ride" was in the past tense.

The result:
Things are not looking good for Fleur.

2. Erin's fantasy date

What Jordan said:
“I cook a pretty good breakfast..."

Jordan is priming Erin for the sleepover and gauging her response to his comment about what she eats in the mornings. Jordan perked up when Erin said, “We need to compare scrambled eggs". He translated that comment his way, but he was way off beam. He went on to say: “I think that would be the test, on whether I’m a keeper or not, right?" He added: ”I think things are only just warming up."

The result:
Jordan did not read Erin well.

3. Naz's fantasy date

What Jordan said:
The entire dialogue between them as they lay in the grass by their love nest was open and clear.

Jordan spills the beans and tells Naz: “I’ve met someone I’m truly falling for”! Naz replies, “Ditto." Text book stuff on how to reel in this type of guy.

The result:
If there are any Naz doubters still out there, then time to stop it immediately.

The Date Doctor's overview

Erin rejects Jordan’s sleepover request, a high risk decision by Erin, but a decision by a girl who obviously has her head firmly screwed on.

It was quite an awkward situation afterwards, though, and Erin looked to be feeling embarrassed.

Jordan reached for the water glass and just wanted the scene to finish. He became ridged after the rejection, and blinked heavily. Even though he gave Erin a quick kiss, as in acceptance of her decision, he seemed to put his guard up immediately.

It was a sensitive position to be in for the both of them, but if I had been in Jordan’s shoes, I would not have asked her to stay over at that stage in their relationship.

Unfortunately the invitation is mandatory.

Jordan, quite simply, left his romancing of Erin far too late in the series. Naz and Fleur's affections for Jordan are more advanced than Erin's.

There are two types of men in this world - the pursuer and the follower.

Two women - Naz and Fleur - have actively pursued Jordan’s affections and each have displayed differing forms of seduction.

Naz, with her blatant crafty and sexy manoeuvres, and Fleur with her need to be nurtured, both trigger Jordan’s need for affirmation.

Most of the other bachelorettes sat back and expected alpha male behaviour. Sure, he lead them through each date, as any good bloke would - and Jordan for the most part has displayed a gentlemanly and confident manner - but his expectation was actually to be pursued, and hunted down at the cocktail party, and told how deeply they felt for him.

Jordan was genuinely hurt that Erin wouldn’t stay over. He had a suspicion that she may decline, but nothing can really prepare a guy for the big turn down.

I saw his sensitivity again in that scene. In my opinion, Erin brings out the best in Jordan, but I’m not sure he realises what he’s just let go. Did he decide Erin didn't want him enough?  

I certainly hadn’t expected this to be a competition of who wants Jordan the most.

SCOUT

@HEA says it all really deadhorse

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 05, 2016 6:38 pm

It's strange to me that Scout still has not posted Q&A interview of Fleur - that's if they did one.

Just weird all around this season.

The Spinoff from the getgo said that they didn't think Jordan was genuine about finding someone/love and from what I have seen I agree.

I honestly think the girls should just remain single and let Jordan go back to the love of his life - film or whatever it is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 05, 2016 6:42 pm

@AllAboutLove The questions have not been done because I bet Fleur is F1 and all the Naz predications are a diversion tactic ??????

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 05, 2016 7:14 pm

Karina wrote: @AllAboutLove The questions have not been done because I bet Fleur is F1 and all the Naz predications are a diversion tactic ??????
Yeah... it may be they would post the Q&A after the finale if Fleur is F1 but still, I don't know... it's just odd that they didn't post anything at all considering they posted Naz and Erin's Q&A.

If Fleur is indeed F1 I guess I will just chalk it up to trying to keep her a mystery on the media front since Mediaworks owns SCOUT. I don't know though... If Naz is F1 then I am clueless as to why Fleur's interview wasn't posted already.

I am not liking SCOUT... it didn't exist last year so nothing to compare it to but I find the coverage to not be very positive about the show overall which is weird to me since they are with the show.

Oh well... just another thing to make this season strange. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu May 05, 2016 8:14 pm

Jordan will be on Jono and Ben friday night!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 9:38 pm

Since we established that SCOUT is part of the franchise, for me it is extremely revealing that they are pro-Naz versus any other media such Stuff or NZHerald... which were very anti-Naz a couple weeks ago and way more tame since the lingerie shooting with the top 5.

IMO, something must have go out around that time behind the scenes. It was also at the same period they did the Woman's Day top 5 (gold bikini) and top 4 (cowboy).

Knowing now that Erin is F3. The picture with Erin and Fleur (my roomie) and no Naz is for me another clue of girls bonding because they were not F1. So it was not top 2 at all.

Another theory I have seeing the big smile on Fleur on woman's day pictures. I think the girls were not that nice with Naz. No secret that none of the other girls liked her. It was a happy reunion for Gab, Kate, Erin and Fleur... not so much for Naz. Maybe (just maybe) Fleur met a guy after the end of the show? Maybe she is back with old boyfriend? I think I read somewhere she said: everything happens for a reason or something similar.

No matter what, right now we see 2 happy women. I do not see depressed, heartbroken women. That makes me think that they are both in a relationship.

We also saw the Michael Hill new collection and the romantic story behind the shell collection. IMO we will see a gold shell ring offered by Jordan to Naz to symbolize their relationship "a la Art green's ending".

Naz also just been offered this sport collection model contract. Naz may be ambitious and all but at the end of the day, a company wants to make sure her face will be known and recognized as a winner... winner = sport = #1 ... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 06, 2016 9:46 am

Reality Steve who, not needed, they give the winner away themselves.  Naz just posted another picture with Jordan and Fleur just said this on her IG
Fleur on IG. wrote:life_as_fleurHahah @trident_of_the_swamp. I'm in Hawkes Bay atm, staying with my parents for a bit Smiley
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 11:05 am

iamreal2u wrote:Reality Steve who, not needed, they give the winner away themselves.  Naz just posted another picture with Jordan and Fleur just said this on her IG
Fleur on IG. wrote:life_as_fleurHahah @trident_of_the_swamp. I'm in Hawkes Bay atm, staying with my parents for a bit Smiley
source

Right now, generally, the F1 is with the producers preparing the media agenda, interviews etc

It is less than 3 days before the live WTA.

If Fleur is right now with her family, for me it looks like she is F2?

Last edited by HEA on Fri May 06, 2016 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 06, 2016 11:08 am

^^ Naz F1 and Fleur F2.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12