SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 12 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Mustang19 Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:04 pm

Maybe I'll get there one day, Kasha, but I look at it in reference to my kids. One son has a long term "9-5" job that will support him and his family for years to come. He loves it, no guessing, allows him to have the freedom to enjoy other things in life he wants to do. The other son does not have a typical "9-5" job like Sean and Cat. This son has worked, made money, supported himself to date, but to me, there is no comfort in knowing he doesn't have a steady way of supporting himself in the future and enjoying things he wants to do. I'm more of a Ashley-JP, steady profession type than going with whatever the wind blows in like Sean-Cat. I like as much certainty as possible when it comes to being able to pay my bills and be able to do the things I want to do.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:14 pm

I look at it in terms of my kids, too.
My one daughter works in health care and put in so many extra hours and headaches to make a bit over 50K a year. That can hardly support living in a 1 bedroom apartment where I live.
My other daughter now tutors and makes about $100 bucks a hour and watches my grandson full time. Luckily, her spouse's income pays the bills.
I say if you can make a salary to pay your bills and you are happy go for it.
Happiness and paying the bills are a priority for me.
There are no guarentees in life no matter who you are or what you do. Expect the unexpected! affraid

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:03 pm

I pretty much consider shilling a job in and of itself now laugh out loud. These people are making serious bank, some dabble here and there, etc. But it just seems too tempting of an offer to decline. Do I wish they'd stay away from dietary junk when there are so many other things available to shill? Yep. But a shill is still a shill I guess.

If it were me I'd completely sell out for free worldwide travel laugh out loud.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:snipped

Ha! ETA: mods and admins on this forum have a job! We work here. It may be free pay. It may not be typical for many. It may not be our only focus in life. But believe me--it's a job! cantstopl

Sometimes I put my real paying job aside to get this zilch paying job done, like right now. laugh out loud

Typical is fast changing from 9-5 to whenever I'm offered something to shill. If I see a contestant shill for the first time, I would say "typical" laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:23 pm

I see no good reason why I shouldn't sign up for this show and become a shiller. Tell me why I shouldn't. Go ahead. Why should I sit here broke and struggling to pay my bills when it could all be taken care of by simply going on this show? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:36 pm

Go for it bluwavz - just don't forget to throw us bachfans a bone here and there about your season! And select some cute stuff to shill so we won't hesitate to order!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:06 pm

Dear Vendors, I'd be willing to shill anything you want for half the price. Please and thank you. Love, Me

As for SeanCat, their 'regular' jobs (for them) pay their bills and allow them to be with their son much more than most 'regular' jobs (for others). Their shilling and appearance jobs money are saved and invested back into their businesses, according to what they've said.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:10 pm

Is Sean still flipping houses? And Cat still has her design business, doesn't she? I imagine they stay very busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:15 pm

I honestly think it's crazy NOT to shill IMO. I would be doing it like crazy. You only live once laugh out loud !

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:20 pm

Well technically it's not flipping houses because they buy old property and totally rebuild.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:37 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I honestly think it's crazy NOT to shill IMO. I would be doing it like crazy. You only live once laugh out loud !

Right? Like who the hell turns down easy money? It's easy for me to make fun and criticize them for doing it when I'm not able to do it. Why should I expect them to turn it down when I probably wouldn't pass on it myself if I had the chance? Like come on Blu stfu girl and stop being so bitter and jealous. laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:38 pm

These two really claim they have "businesses"??? Bach Nation's got jokes and delusions apparently. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake