SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 29 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 15, 2017 8:04 pm

yana_bach wrote:Wow, Catherine turned out to be so different than what I imagined her to be from before Sean's season started airing! What a disappointment...

It's funny to see what she says about certain things now because I never got this vibe from her. Wasn't she the girl that openly talked to bachelor producers about getting a bag of sex toys from a date? laugh out loud there's a YouTube video somewhere.

She also dated a rapper in Seattle named "the Grynch" laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by nikikass Mon May 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Some one needs to tell me what a "nice girl is"

Some one who conforms to the great messiah?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 15, 2017 8:22 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Wow, Catherine turned out to be so different than what I imagined her to be from before Sean's season started airing! What a disappointment...

It's funny to see what she says about certain things now because I never got this vibe from her. Wasn't she the girl that openly talked to bachelor producers about getting a bag of sex toys from a date? laugh out loud there's a YouTube video somewhere.

She also dated a rapper in Seattle named "the Grynch" laugh out loud

What the what?! laugh out loud *heads over to YouTube*

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 15, 2017 8:27 pm

@bleuberry It was during the interview process before she was officially a part of Sean's cast I believe. I think it was that she was asked to talk about a crazy date story. She talked about this guy who gave her either a bag or a box of sex toys. I forget laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 15, 2017 8:31 pm

nikikass wrote:Some one needs to tell me what a "nice girl is"

Some one who conforms to the great messiah?

I keep imagining a Stepford wife as the perfect nice girl.  Hugesmile

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Stepford-wives-2004
Source

JM(Snarkey)OAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 15, 2017 8:34 pm

I'm wondering if she's suffering from amnesia, because I don't remember her as this supposedly wholesome deeply religious Stepford wife pre-marriage. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 15, 2017 8:47 pm

IDK I think Stepford might be an upgrade from frowsy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:10 pm

I hope Sean and Catherine hold a seminar for all bach/ette contestants on how to capitalize off this show. IMO, if you're going to be on this trash show, might as well make money off of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue May 16, 2017 12:12 am

What took you guys so long? For some reason I saw it a week or more ago. I was fuming!!! For me, it was a direct tasteless shot at Vanessa. Who is Catherine to judge? I almost tweeted about it and that is something  I have never done. Yeah, I was hot. She needs to be held accountable for that interview. I think Catherine is adorable and heads and shoulders above her perfect 10 husband(according to her), so I about swallowed a bug my gasp was so big. Shame on her. I really was surprised I didn't read more about it as the week went on in the media.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 am

sosleepy wrote:

She's probably just one of those girls that morphs personality and interest totally dependent on the dude she's with.

They bug me so much. While most couples get more tolerable and loveable over time (see: Jason/Molly, Chris/Des, JoJo/Jordan, etc), these two just get more and more sanctimonious and annoying. I think they are insecure and feel a little threatened by Nick (& his relationship with V)  for some reason, otherwise why be such sanctimonious jerks? PU-LEEZE can someone unseet them as the "only (debatable) success?"

My guess is Peta's slight shade in her post-season interviews got to her/them. laugh out loud I have been a huge fan of Peta for years and some of Sean's comments from back in his DWTS days still irk me. IMO some of her praise for Nick and Vanessa seems to stem from her last bad experience with another Bachelor couple.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 16, 2017 1:34 am

Eh, SeanCat have been sanctimonious since JPG. This is just another example of their "fine" Christian values, IMO.

And oh yeah, between RC dresses and all the bathing suit and boudoir shots pre-wedding, I think Cat showed off the girls quite a bit. IMO, these two are an example of making each other worse. But hey they do have an adorable and happy kid, so props for that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 16, 2017 1:43 am

Five words...Born-Again-Virgin-Grown-Sexy. Ugh. Cringeworthy. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake