SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 37 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by nikikass Wed May 31, 2017 11:05 pm

My good friend married a Filipino, she was lovely. Beautiful took very good care of herself.  I was at their wedding and there was a slide of pictures. One picture was of her sister on her wedding day.  Wow what a knock out.  I asked where she was.  Little did I know her sister was her maid of honour who had since became un recognizable.

She(her sister) had gained at lease 60 pounds and completely let herself go.  

My friend and his bride had a daughter 1 year later.  She just like her sister let herself go and lives for her child.  I dont get it.

She use to teach nutrition run marathons was super active and now she eats crap and looks terrible.  I dont get it.

NOt saying Catherine has let herself go. She looks good.  She is just becoming Frumpy.

*EDIT*
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 31, 2017 11:09 pm

@nikikass, Frumpy is the perfect word. That combined with her comment about not showing off her boobs, well she used to show them off, I just wonder it seems like Cat is morphing into Sean. I had hope he would expand for her, but it seems to be going the other way to me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:01 am

mindless wrote:I'm once again reminded of just how alien I find their sense of humour. To each their own I suppose.

Totally agree. I don't get them. At all. Individually or together. But hey, it's clear they get each other, and that's all that matters. I do give Sean props for being like only one of two Bachelors that went in with an open mind and found someone, that maybe on paper or "lust" didn't stand out right away. But the friend connection was definitely there, and it usually takes a little bit to recognize that. And that's ultimately the most important component. These two definitely have the same weird sense of humor, so good for them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:04 am

I assumed the sometimes frumpy and over sized clothing were due to maybe not feeling comfortable in her post baby bod. She's been looking really fit lately so all that gym time is working.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@nikikass, Frumpy is the perfect word. That combined with her comment about not showing off her boobs, well she used to show them off, I just wonder it seems like Cat is morphing into Sean. I had hope he would expand for her, but it seems to be going the other way to me. JMO.

Any small hope I had of this ended after their disastrous appearance on MBC. Granted, I don't ever want to see Seanie grinding his crotch into anyone's face to express himself the way Cat did, but unclench that jaw and lose the pious commentary on your Bach nation comrades.

Cat did share (more than once) that she has/had poor body image because her mother called her Pig when she was a chubby child. Ah well...frumpy is a choice and if this helps her portray the image she likes, so be it.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:14 am

I find the advertisement/staged birthday party a little extra but Samuel sure is adorable.

I just find it embarrassing these two are always on a high horse when they do the same sh!t as all the other couples laugh out loud

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:38 am

Isn't Samuel's bday about 3 weeks away?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:44 am

They are wrapping up their Dreft partnership. And yes, Samuel's birthday is July 2nd.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:45 am

It was a photo shoot "birthday party" as part of their deal with Dreft. His actual party will likely be the weekend of his birthday once they get back from vacation.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:22 pm

I'm going to get criticism and constant remarks, but is Catherine pregnant? She always looks good/great, but in a few shots I thought her belly stood out. B/F I'm ridiculed, she has seemed to be smaller-waisted before. I can't believe I'm posting this. I hate shaming women. I honestly waited for others to say so. It is probably the photos. Why I don't have Insta or Snap and I am near her age. Man I feel like a bitch.  Examples: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWXz_Y3HAVr/?taken-by=catherinegiudici&hl=en, https://www.instagram.com/p/BWio42nnlVj/?taken-by=catherinegiudici&hl=en, https://www.instagram.com/p/BWvpNJgHEdf/?taken-by=catherinegiudici&hl=en. It is probably nothing, leftover preggers weight which I certainly have so no judging. Just thinking she looked smaller before.

:shootme:
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:34 pm

IDK I think she looks good. If she is, I would never know it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:37 pm

I agree Catherine looks great. Perhaps she is just having issues getting that part back to normal post-baby. Plus our bodies do change a bit as we get older. Regardless, I still think she is beautiful.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake