SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 5 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Mustang19 wrote:He is a cutie. I agree, a little strange, but I think that is their sense of humor.

I saw a picture of the "push present" he gave Catherine. Also, for Kevin and Ali. Reading that phrase "push present", I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's a little off-putting to me. While the gift is beautiful, and who wouldn't want a nice piece of jewelry, I just feel weird about that.

I never heard that term before until the last couple of weeks. I got a beautiful diamond bracelet when my son was born. It was a gift to celebrate the birth of our son, maybe a heirloom to pass on. I'm not sure I like that term at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Cute baby, but a little creepy, Sean.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHuyF_NjOjC/

Very creepy. I don't want to type what I thought about when seeing this picture.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:28 pm

It seems everything deserves vacation or a gift now-a-days. 
An engagement moon. A baby moon. 
A push present. 
When I heard these phrases from my daughter--I turn away and roll my elfin eyes. 
Give me a Mimi moon with or without Pop. 
Push present...I'm thankful if I am regular. TMI 
In 20 yrs I can see the kids saying we are giving you a vacay Mimi--yep...nursing home. My geri present will be a walker with a nice monogrammed basket to hold my tissues and cell phone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Creepy and morbid pic. Cute baby though. 

'Push present' is a weird thing to call it, but in my circle it is not uncommon to splurge on something or be splurged on in honour of having a baby.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:34 pm

If the term "push present" bothers you you can call it what Sean called it on Twitter. It was a "thank you for carrying my child for 9 months." Lol Now she has a band for each side of her engagement ring which I think is quite common.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:43 pm

Is Sean that pale or is it filter? Where's his head? laugh out loud

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is Sean that pale or is it filter? Where's his head? laugh out loud
Pretty sure his head is below the blanket. The clothes are laying on his chest and then strategically on his chest.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:52 pm

umngirl wrote:If the term "push present" bothers you you can call it what Sean called it on Twitter. It was a "thank you for carrying my child for 9 months." Lol  Now she has a band for each side of her engagement ring which I think is quite common.

I get it, and it is a very nice thing to do. If anyone knew me, they know that I am the biggest jewelry person around - the more and bigger the better! I don't know why that phrase bothered me, but it did. Just like some people don't like certain words that make them cringe. It's not just with S&C, I've seen it a lot lately; I guess mostly in magazines or on celebrity news shows. Maybe it's a generational thing. I just find that phrase slightly (for lack of a better word) offensive. Anyway, her ring is beautiful and the sentiment is beautiful, just don't like that phrase that writers attach to the story.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:56 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
umngirl wrote:If the term "push present" bothers you you can call it what Sean called it on Twitter. It was a "thank you for carrying my child for 9 months." Lol  Now she has a band for each side of her engagement ring which I think is quite common.

I get it, and it is a very nice thing to do. If anyone knew me, they know that I am the biggest jewelry person around - the more and bigger the better! I don't know why that phrase bothered me, but it did. Just like some people don't like certain words that make them cringe. It's not just with S&C, I've seen it a lot lately; I guess mostly in magazines or on celebrity news shows. Maybe it's a generational thing. I just find that phrase slightly (for lack of a better word) offensive. Anyway, her ring is beautiful and the sentiment is beautiful, just don't like that phrase that writers attach to the story.

Oh I wasn't directing my post at you, it was more a general comment. The name "push present" is a little strange. That's why I prefer Sean's way of thinking in calling it a thank you. And especially in this case because I'm thinking with Cat's need to have a csection things might have been dicey for a stretch for them with the labor.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:13 pm

I like Sean's terminology better too. I will blame the tabloids for coming up with that term!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:39 pm

I have no problem with giving a push present. It's pretty common now-a-days. Nice of Neil Lane to freebie/gift SeanCat that one too! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:52 pm

sosleepy wrote:I have no problem with giving a push present. It's pretty common now-a-days. Nice of Neil Lane to freebie/gift SeanCat that one too! laugh out loud

How do we know it was a freebie? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake