SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 42 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by FLChica Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:04 pm

realityfan26 wrote:I happened across Catherine's Instagram & saw she was shilling (as usual) outdoor lighting. She says the sexiest houses have uplighting. She seems to have a very different idea of what sexy is than I do! Maybe some indoor bedroom lighting, but outdoor? Nope, I just want safe.
IMO

When virtually every pic you post on IG is shilling, it's tough to be creative. Is this lighting grown-sexy like their wedding theme? People respond to kids, dogs (puppies) and sex in advertising. And low(e) and behold - that's what you'll see in their posts.

I wonder if Dreft will be sponsoring baby #2.  question

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:25 pm

lipsis wrote:@realityfan26 you're in it now. Smiley
Really? Doesn't seem like it.
I've been here long enough to know this site started as a SNARK site, not a major fanfest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:26 pm

FLChica wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:I happened across Catherine's Instagram & saw she was shilling (as usual) outdoor lighting. She says the sexiest houses have uplighting. She seems to have a very different idea of what sexy is than I do! Maybe some indoor bedroom lighting, but outdoor? Nope, I just want safe.
IMO

When virtually every pic you post on IG is shilling, it's tough to be creative. Is this lighting grown-sexy like their wedding theme? People respond to kids, dogs (puppies) and sex in advertising. And low(e) and behold - that's what you'll see in their posts.

I wonder if Dreft will be sponsoring baby #2.  question
Lord knows they can't do much without getting paid. *IMO*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:35 pm

@realityfan26
This site started in response to needing a forum for a group of fellow sleuthers and open minded friends to discuss the reality show The Bachelor on or about  (03-22-11).  
Snarking is done within the site rules and never towards members.
Fan threads were introduced in the appropriate thread with their own set of rules 05-2011 (roughly).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:00 pm

A general discussion thread is created for just that, general discussion. A fan thread is positive posts only, and the title specifically says FAN Thread so there is no confusion. Just because it's a general discussion thread it doesn't mean it has to be strictly snark or opinions that are not in favour of the topic title. Snark is not acceptable towards our members.

I  hope that clarifies it.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:13 pm

Posts have been deleted.

Our rules are pretty straight forward, snarking towards members will not be tolerated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:43 pm

Dying to know how much Crocs is paying him for this rotfl

https://instagram.com/p/BafIM2EB_d-/

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:47 pm

Carly just did a spot for the same thing. Must be a big Bach Nation promo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:02 pm

That ad was infinitely better than Carly trying to dress up and wear crocs. The dad jokes are much funnier IMO.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:Dying to know how much Crocs is paying him for this rotfl

https://instagram.com/p/BafIM2EB_d-/

Obviously enough for him to sell his soul. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:01 pm

I would do an ad for Crocs any day of the week in any outfit they want me to wear. I'd wear them to the bank to deposit my $$!

Crocs healed my foot problem. I didn't care how ugly they were, they helped me tremendously. I even have fur lined Crocs (those ones are fake ones though) to take the pups out in the winter. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:02 pm

@GuardianAngel you and Sean reminded me I have a pair of crocs stuck in my closet that are awfully comfy, so I'll have to pull them out, especially now that I'm having to put away the flip flops for awhile!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake