SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by babs Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:06 pm

Joshswife wrote:Omg this is amazing!!!! Hopefully Andi has crawled back under her rock. Explains all the working out he's been doing i literally can't wait to see him on a beach!!!

nah, she won't crawl under her rock.  She'll get started on that next book lickty split since she'll have new material
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:21 pm

Good for him. Who would turn down the money and chance to be on TV again TWICE, only a moron. Why should he not be on TV when he was slandered so much in her book of lies. Payback can be such a bitch sometimes. Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 10 1710264613

Of course on SM, Josh non-fans & MeAndi fans are not happy about it, which is to be expected, no big deal. Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 10 3806527698

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:24 pm

babs wrote:
Joshswife wrote:Omg this is amazing!!!! Hopefully Andi has crawled back under her rock. Explains all the working out he's been doing i literally can't wait to see him on a beach!!!

nah, she won't crawl under her rock.  She'll get started on that next book lickty split since she'll have new material

cantstopl wonder if they will get new numbers or still be 25 & 26? Inquiring minds want to know, wonder what lies her pyscho mind will dream up in the next book. giggling Run, men, run from NYC to LA to Canada, run for your life. :shocked!:

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:29 pm

she's like the older version of Taylor swift but she has no talent and no
Money

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:09 am

He is so full of it. NOW he says he didn't do bip last year out of respect? But it was totally okay to go to Canada to try to promote himself to be the bachelor? Please...he really seems desperate for attention. He also said bip was "too much drama" and that he didn't trust the network. I guess when you are desperate to stay relevant those things don't matter anymore.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:20 am

Or, Josh was  smart enough to not look a gift horse in the mouth and turn down easy money for 2 1/2 weeks, free vacay and fun in the sun.  RS said they really wanted Josh. He also said they pay more money for the ones they really want, so it's a no brainer, Josh would be stupid to turn it down again imo.

Plus he had a ton of very expensive medical bills for Sabel with her leg amputation and cancer chemo treatments for the last 6 months, perhaps that also played a part in him deciding to do it too.

At least he didn't resort to a lying tell all, foul mouthed, nasty book to try and stay relevant.  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 10 3806527698

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:21 am

Southerngal wrote:..Josh said BIP was "too much drama" and that he didn't trust the network...
Knowing production whatever demands Josh made they "assured" him they would deliver. The challenge is production can't control the cast and their crazy antics. Josh has a new perspective on drama. Nothing he'll experience on BIP will come close to how he was portrayed in Andi's pathetic tell all book JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:31 am

Normally, I would not defend Josh or the other eskimo brothers for being retreads. I basically see BIP as rancid dreck on moldy rye.
However, in this case, I think they have earned being on this show, earned the exposure, earned the money, earned the camaraderie and whatever else in the forms of yuks and fux fun. It's combat reward for having had to endure ME&I.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:Normally, I would not defend Josh or the other eskimo brothers for being retreads. I basically see BIP as rancid dreck on moldy rye.
However, in this case, I think they have earned being on this show, earned the exposure, earned the money, earned the camaraderie and whatever else in the forms of yuks and fux fun.

It's combat reward for having had to endure ME&I.
spitcoffee Totally agree, Kasha! rotfl

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:36 am

If he did it for the money or attention, or whatever, then just say it. He bothers me because he pretends like he is going on to find his wife, and he is this great, respectful man. I used to believe his bs, but he clearly doesn't mean what he says.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:48 am

Southerngal wrote:If he did it for the money or attention, or whatever, then just say it.  He bothers me because he pretends like he is going on to find his wife, and he is this great, respectful man.  I used to believe his bs, but he clearly doesn't mean what he says.
None of the others who went on these shows has ever said they only did it for the money or the attention & I'm sure many did.
Plus that would be a breach of their contract, I would assume, Fleiss would not be happy about that admission.

Sorry, we can agree to disagree, but I'm interested to know which popular contestant(s) ever said they went on the show only for the money and attention. Thank you.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:08 am

Although not my favorite, Sean clearly came out and said they did the therapy show for the money, and I respected that. Josh just keeps giving bs answers that make him look like a hypocrite.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

+40
Kels0012
Newto
Justafan2
aviej
heather_m_s