SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:10 am

Southerngal wrote:If he did it for the money or attention, or whatever, then just say it.  He bothers me because he pretends like he is going on to find his wife, and he is this great, respectful man.  I used to believe his bs, but he clearly doesn't mean what he says.

Why can't he go on for the money, free vacay and also the possibility of finding love?  These things don't have to be mutually exclusive.  I don't think he's pretending anything. He says he wants to find a wife and have kids but he also has learned in order to do that he needs to date more and put himself out there.  So how is going on BIP not meaning what he says? What BS answers has he given that make him look like a hypocrite.  I don't get it. That's his ex doing that, not him.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:20 am

His Periscopes from last year tell a much different story then now is what I think Southern Gal is trying to say.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 11 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 11 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 11 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:09 am

I remember his Periscopes too. When asked about it he indicated he said no to doing BIP because he didn't want the drama. Drama to him could have meant several things, including backlash for going on the show too soon after the Andi breakup. He also implied he didn't trust the franchise. He may have had good reason to at the time because of things that went down with producers behind the scenes. Time and reflection may have healed all wounds or atleast made him forget some of the things he was once worried about. Those Periscopes were a long time ago. Situations change. People change. It seems Josh may have a different attitude about dating & taking chances now since doing FS. I still wouldn't trust this franchise if I were him, but he's decided to risk it.

Not to mention he was dragged through the mud by his ex and her book. That changes a persons attitude about certain things too.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:27 am

Josh made a comment about FS helping him realize that he needs to date more and put himself out there. I don't hunk he's a hypocrite, he's operating now from what he learned on FS and taking advantage of any and all opportunities. To get paid on top of it is a cherry on the top. I believe he is sincere about wanting to find a wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:32 am

It is perfect timing for Josh to be on this season of BP following Andi's book and also appearing with Nick.  This gives him an opportunity to reveal his social personality in a more relaxed setting without her in the picture to interfere.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:25 am

I like how for Josh "putting himself out there" = more reality TV laugh out loud. (Nah, BIP is fun, and I get why people do it, even though it's trash. If I were a former contestant, I'd do it).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:31 am

I'm sorry but he's getting paid to go on vacation and drink... Your crazy not to do it Smiley Elan seems to be close with Josh and Nick and I think that the show isn't a fan of Andi's book so they may get a good edit to make her look bad.

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:35 pm

Southerngal wrote:Although not my favorite, Sean clearly came out and said they did the therapy show for the money, and I respected that.  Josh just keeps giving bs answers that make him look like a hypocrite.

Sean, IMO, said that to make it perfectly clear that he and Cat had a solid marriage and didn't do the show for that aspect. Can't have anyone thinking the "perfect" couple has any problems. He was also a jerk and acted as if he is better than MBC. If Josh acts like he is better than everyone on BiP after he decided to go I will be annoyed with him too.

Beach Lover wrote:I remember his Periscopes too. When asked about it he indicated he said no to doing BIP because he didn't want the drama. Drama to him could have meant several things, including backlash for going on the show too soon after the Andi breakup. He also implied he didn't trust the franchise. He may have had good reason to at the time because of things that went down with producers behind the scenes.  Time and reflection may have healed all wounds or atleast made him forget some of the things he was once worried about.  Those Periscopes were a long time ago. Situations change.  People change.  It seems Josh may have a different attitude about dating & taking chances now since doing FS. I still wouldn't trust this franchise if I were him, but he's decided to risk it.

Not to mention he was dragged through the mud by his ex and her book. That changes a persons attitude about certain things too.

MiniDiva wrote:It is perfect timing for Josh to be on this season of BP following Andi's book and also appearing with Nick.  This gives him an opportunity to reveal his social personality in a more relaxed setting without her in the picture to interfere.  JMO.

I agree with both of you. After the hacket job that is Andi's book, I like the idea of Nick and Josh on BiP together to show that the toxic whorebeast doesn't win. I wasn't excited for Nick alone and probably would not be for Josh alone, but together, awesome!

Josh also has had a lot of medical bills for Sabel this year. I haven't seen anything where he asked anyone to give money to pay (I have had multiple friends do this for pets surgery), so if he decided after FS wasn't as bad as it could have been to take TPTB's money and play nice with Nick while doing it and hopefully pissing on TW then good for him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:05 pm

IMO, Josh judges people for doing certain things, but then if he decides to do it, it's all of the sudden okay. He's already looked down at people for doing bip, so that's why he rubbed me the wrong way. If he sincerely wanted to find a wife, he would find women to date that live near him and date them off-camera rather than join ANOTHER reality show. And as for doing it for the money for Sabel, it's been said by someone on here that he made $400k with advocare last year so he doesn't need the money. So IMO, he's doing it for revenge on Andis book or for fame. Maybe some of both, which is fine, but I don't like how he pretends to take the high road when he's actually not.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:30 pm

That 400K is speculation, so none of us know whether he needs it or not. Since Andi has already taken the "low road" and trashed all men in her path, isn't it okay if he changes his mind? Andi should be called out on her hypocritical revenge smear campaign. These men should have a voice to respond. I would rather they not saying anything giving her the slightest bit of justification, but don't blame them for responding when asked. IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:38 pm

As far as I'm concerned, the 3 of the pasts could don loin cloths, face paint and carry spears and hunt her down in survivalistic setting ala Criminal Minds and call it a reality show and I would be ok with it. Especially the loin cloth part.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:54 pm

My opinion of Josh going on BiP is that he will be in good company with fellow Bach nation desperados. I swear that season gave us the worst lead and f2 combo ever. They just keep on giving laugh out loud.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

+40
Kels0012
Newto
Justafan2
aviej
heather_m_s