SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 17, 2016 7:46 pm

The key for me will be if Josh takes any blame and seems to want to learn or grow. Everything we have heard from the toxic whorebeast' tell-all/journal is that nothing was ever her fault. Even the lie wasn't so bad in her mind because he was mad about the sex not the lie (be real he was probably furious at both). She takes no responsibility and nothing is ever her fault. If you really want to grow and learn from relationships you have to admit your part in their downfall. If Josh can show that he understands this, I will be impressed. For now we wait and see and I admire that he has for now stayed above her filth and remained positive.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 7:49 pm

When does that show air?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 17, 2016 7:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When does that show air?

"Famously Single" is suppose to premiere on June 14 - E! channel
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 17, 2016 7:55 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 17, 2016 10:13 pm

After reading a few more excerpts from the book here, I have come to the conclusion that by calling Andi a whore, Josh was actually very insulting .... to whores.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 17, 2016 10:26 pm

I know. No reason to insult honest, hard-working sex workers like that. At least unlike MeAndI they work for a living. I do like Toxic Whorebeast though.  cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 17, 2016 10:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:I know. No reason to insult honest, hard-working sex workers like that. At least unlike MeAndI they work for a living. I do like Toxic Whorebeast though.  cheeky

All JMO.
I never thought we would be discussing something like this.  cantstopl
Henceforth, MEandI Dorkman shall be referred to as TW(Toxic Whorebeast).
Honest, hard-working sex workers. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 12:05 am

So... I think this is a Josh forum. By default I guess Andi will be mentioned here, but ...what is going on in Josh's life? I really hope that he just distances himself from this book. He certainly had a part in the relationship. I hope he learned a lot from it. He seems to be very involved in his business and supports himself and takes good care of his sick dog. He is a good brother and son. Maybe he can learn to be a better boyfriend. Hopefully he learned to not have sex with a woman who is also dating other men! I hope that he also will stay away from reality TV. I think it has not done him or his family any favors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 18, 2016 3:15 am

Eviebloom wrote:So... I think this is a Josh forum.  By default I guess Andi will be mentioned here, but ...what is going on in Josh's life?   I really hope that he just distances himself from this book.  He certainly had a part in the relationship.  I hope he learned a lot from it.  He seems to be very involved in his business and supports himself and takes good care of his sick dog.  He is a good brother and son.  Maybe he can learn to be a better boyfriend.  Hopefully he learned to not have sex with a woman who is also dating other men!   I hope that he also will stay away from reality TV.  I think it has not done him or his family any favors.  

I hope he has learned plenty from all this. No doubt, it has been a hard lesson. Unfortunately, he has not stayed away from reality tv as he has already taped another show that will air in June I believe. I guess we will have to wait and see how that goes and if...or how...Andi is brought up there.

I think Josh was rather naïve going into the Bette and his mother didn't help any. They saw the Andi that presented herself on the Bachelor and took her at her word that she was being genuine. On paper, they really did seem to have many things in common including religion and they both lived in Atlanta. I think his mom really encouraged him to go after Andi. I bet she is regretting that...a lot!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 18, 2016 9:48 am

After reading the "snippets" of Andi's book, it is no wonder why Josh needed relationship therapy after they broke up.  :crazed
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Wed May 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Well looking at Josh's IG it seems that he's getting lots of support. His pics went from getting 5k in likes to 11 and 12k on his last 2 posted since the book came out. Andi's has 8k. He is going to get so much attention on FS because of her, I personally hope he gets the last word and puts something out there we haven't heard yet Smiley

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 18, 2016 10:58 pm

I've never cared for Josh but what I find interesting is that, while Andi accuses Josh of being "controlling" and an "emotional abuser", I find it suspect that if indeed Josh was the one that wanted out/broke up with her then that's not usually typical of controlling people to actually break up. They may threaten it, etc, but from the sounds of it sounds more like Josh just wanted out and so it seems like he may have felt more controlled by her, imo.

There is the option that they are both controlling and emotionally manipulative/abusive in their relationship with each other though so both victims and oppressors which wouldn't surprise me since that's how they both struck me.

I will try to give Josh some of the benefit of the doubt even though he seemed to really want to be the bachelor last year and now is on his next reality-tv stint which is probably the last thing to do if wanting to get help but who knows... maybe it did help him. Will see...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

+40
Kels0012
Newto
Justafan2
aviej
heather_m_s