SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:10 am

Didnt Andi try to get a show chronicling her NY life but something went wrong, so , IMO, all parties#1,#25,#26, the one numbering  will jump at any tv opportunity, they all have been bit by that fame bug unfortunately, some are just a little nicer than others and somewhat tolerable, hence why #26 is getting a pass plus his image needs a little repairing, might be how tptb convinced him to get on the show. That book did a # on him. Isn't Marcus a close buddy, I am sure he thinks it might work out for him as it did his buddy too, add all the dating guidelines he got from that VHI trashy show

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by Beach Lover Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:23 am

^^^ Agreed lexforlife. I think he gets a pass here too for the reasons you said above. I just don't trust that TPTB will be so kind to him (or Nick) in the editing room. So many things can go wrong for him. Chad being there could get explosive, way too much testosterone. And will the women not give him the time of day because of Andi's book thrashing? I would love to see him and Nick be allies vs. adversaries, but what are the chances of TPTB allowing that? Best case scenario for Josh is he finds a great connection with someone a la Jade/Tanner so it's more of a love story and not ugly drama fest for him.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:27 am

IMO the ladies would be nice to Josh and Nick because of Andi's book.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:IMO the ladies would be nice to Josh and Nick because of Andi's book.

I think both of the guys can be very charming and whether people have read Andi's trashy book or not, I think once they meet them in person, that impression will trump anything they may have thought from the book. Not to mention, they can defend themselves in person.

Just an aside, someone mentioned that unlike people who have insurance, Josh has had to pay for Sable's treatment out of pocket. There is pet insurance. Obviously I don't know whether Josh has that and I don't know exactly how much it would cover, but it is a handy thing to have, particularly for breeds which are prone to health problems.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Pet illnesses can be very expensive. Kasha broke her right hind paw when she was 7 yrs old. To repair the break in total was roughly 5K. That was 8 yrs ago. Then not too many used pet insurance and we did not have any. Now pet insurance is very popular.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Josh Murray Wanted to Pursue JoJo Fletcher on ‘The Bachelorette’: “The Network Wouldn’t Let Me”
http://www.theknotnews.com/josh-murray-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-9593?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_content=jun2016&utm_campaign=news
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:15 pm

^^^Oh goodness Josh. What are you doing? I really had high hopes that once he left Andi for good he would find success. Maybe he will find what he is looking for on BIP. Not holding my breath. I wish he would stay away from TPTB.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:23 pm

Seriously. He wanted to pursue JoJo? He does like following in Nick's footsteps.

And he managed to get a little dig in to the ex:

“I think JoJo is somebody that, you know, is a good-looking woman and seems very genuine and nice." and “She says what’s on her mind, but she’s not nasty with it”. He adds: “I really believe in the process. I do,” he insists. “Or I wouldn’t be doing it. I think it works if you have two people who are genuine and if you don’t, then it’s not going to work.”

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:34 pm

Wasn't he making fun of Nick for going on the show again? Silly man. JoJo's a bit too old and brunette for him anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:06 pm

This isn't new news he had said the same thing on his Twitter when Jojo was announced as the bachelorette. He was asked if he would go on her season and he said he had a no complete in his contract. If he's all about finding a wife I don't see why it would be bad, he's obviously attracted to her and sees qualities in her her likes. I really think seeing the success of the BIP couples has made him change his mind. He's close to Marcus and Cody and even though both couples maybe on or off on any given day, I think the point that they met someone is enough to convince him. I still think they offered him and Nick big money to come back. They have a big following and many will watch just because of Andi's book.

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Joshswife wrote:This isn't new news he had said the same thing on his Twitter when Jojo was announced as the bachelorette. He was asked if he would go on her season and he said he had a no complete in his contract. If he's all about finding a wife I don't see why it would be bad, he's obviously attracted to her and sees qualities in her her likes. I really think seeing the success of the BIP couples has made him change his mind. He's close to Marcus and Cody and even though both couples maybe on or off on any given day, I think the point that they met someone is enough to convince him. I still think they offered him and Nick big money to come back. They have a big following and many will watch just because of Andi's book.

clapping!  Yeah, old news, no biggie. I respect his honesty when asked personal questions, whether it stirs up stuff  or makes some cringe. He's being real, could also have been a little shade to his fake ex. :Nod:  

I also believe Josh and Nick got big money to go on BIP. Fliess wanted them both, he knows they need some fans favorite 'big names' to get fans to watch this show. IMO

So, IMO, go for it Josh, put yourself out there. At least  he's happy and has totally moved on from the debacle with
the lunatic.  giggling  

People have the right to change their minds about something they said or felt at an earlier time, which is what I think Josh has done by going on FS and BIP, life moves on. Doesn't make him disingenuous or a bad guy to me at all.  peace

My husband said he would never, ever, watch the Bachelor/lette with me, he laughed at me watching it, but now he watches it too, he just changed his mind, it happens.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:34 pm

Since I am staying unspoiled for JoJo's season, so I tried to avoid any BIP related threads. I'm sorry to ask, but is Josh confirmed as a BIP cast? If so, I'm happy because he could help take some heat off Nick's back for doing 3 shows. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

+40
Kels0012
Newto
Justafan2
aviej
heather_m_s