SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:08 am

^ I just realized in the bidet scene, at the end she says, "I wish I could see that." Of course you would want to JoJo... Of course... The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:58 am

Great posts everyone!  Welcome to the new Jorjo fans!  handwave   I think we will have a lot of fun in here following this couple!  I am looking forward to the FRC and the media rounds!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:02 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Great posts everyone!  Welcome to the new Jorjo fans!  handwave   I think we will have a lot of fun in here following this couple!  I am looking forward to the FRC and the media rounds!  
Me too. I'm really hoping that BBJ is as affectionate and attentive to her as she so obviously needs and dreams of. I badly want to don my rose colored glasses and hope for the best for adorable Jo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:47 am

there is one little thing (besides the BB stuff) that could imo put a wrinkle in their coupledom which is (again imo) from watching them, they may be too similar. they seem to be two halves of each other. Not sure if I'm making sense at all, but she comes across as e female version of him to me and vice versa.
That imo would be one con in this whole thing, Too similar. Not cheating or any of that stuff. 

On the plus side, yay they found their other half.

IMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:51 am

Isabel123 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Fan thread.
Thank you.

I bet BBJ does melt for Jo as we posted at the beginning. She's too happy post show for him to not be giving her the kind of reassurance she's so clearly dying to get from him imo. She was more excited to hear his bidet story than hearing an ily from any other man.

This was a real conversation:
BBJ: I have a story
Jo: My gawddddd!! Will you tell me???

I think BBJ can read off a carry out menu and Jo will be enthralled.

Can I join? I enjoyed reading your comments on this couple. I like both Jojo and Jordan. I agree with you Alana, Jojo looks animated and excited hearing the bidet story of Jordan. I enjoyed watching their interactions in this deleted scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFAhHMv1lqo

I love how she says, "Yes! The bidet!" laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:54 am

nd4reality wrote:there is one little thing (besides the BB stuff) that could imo put a wrinkle in their coupledom which is (again imo) from watching them, they may be too similar. they seem to be two halves of each other. Not sure if I'm making sense at all, but she comes across as e female version of him to me and vice versa.
That imo would be one con in this whole thing, Too similar. Not cheating or any of that stuff. 

On the plus side, yay they found their other half.

IMO
I think this is okay because they don't have the same temperament like Josh and Andi had imo. From what we saw in their dinner cheating convo, Jo is by far and away the one that's most likely to make peace. Like in the scene I capped, before she even started to question him, she tried to diffuse the situation and make sure he's not upset/disgruntled.

And yeah, wow, how excited did she get by the bidet just because it was tangentially, somehow related to her BBJ?? Jo! You are precious.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:59 am

Ah geeze...look how comfortable they are with each other, already chatting like gf/bf...all TPTB did with showing this clorox scene is to highlight how the ex gf talk was so staged! hopefully during their FS dates, there will be alot of chatting going on before any hanky panky! haha The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:01 am

somehow I doubt they will need to talk before FS. No need for any ramp up time for jojo.

she is waaaay ready to go already.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:02 am

nd4reality wrote:somehow I doubt they will need to talk before FS. No need for any ramp up time for jojo.

she is waaaay ready to go already.
Which is why I have no doubt that the moment she let Robby go, she wanted to run into BBJ's arms, attach herself to him and never let him get out of her sight laugh out loud No decision to make here for her imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:48 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BG9JHkXFPeT/

Jordan liked that on IG. Who knows, maybe he's really trying to genuinely be better.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BG9JHkXFPeT/

Jordan liked that on IG. Who knows, maybe he's really trying to genuinely be better.
Perhaps he's been sent to BB reform camp, only for the naughtiest of BBs, send your applications in now!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:24 pm

Oh and let's not forget this one, which he added to his favorites:

Samantha Hawbaker ‏@sam_hawbaker · 19h19 hours ago  Waukee, IA

"Don't say you love somebody unless you're willing to put a ring on that finger" - @JRodgers11 amen
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan