SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Submission 5

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:36 pm

visiting Kanapaali beach within weeks of each other last year.

Both liking Taylor Swift and following her on Twitter. Using her song lyrics on insta posts haha.

Baby of the family, Duh.

Last edited by nd4reality on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty submission 6

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:42 pm

They like to spoon their roomies :
( this one is hillarious)

I know it's hot in Nashville, but it's never too early to start training for the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang #bobsled @johnnyquinnusa what do you think? @jmorsesports by @jrodgers11

I've literally been trying to think of a cute clever friendship caption but came up with nothing... So I give up. This is my roomie. I love her.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:So glad I found this thread. Despite all the info that's come out, I actually find myself really liking both Jordan and Jojo as individuals, and with all the hate coming their way, where I was indifferent before, I'm really rooting for them as a couple now

Welcome to Jorjo's house, where the party is alive and well, and the love is real. We here love to laugh, be silly, dance in the streets, nuzzle a in a corner, swim with seals and you might find us out on our yacht popping a little champagne on occassion. :yes: :sending flowers 2pop wine :dancing peg: laughlaughlaugh

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty submission 7

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:50 pm

Sideboob ya' ll :
In Jordan's case it's full boob with peekaboo

Doesn't look that cold outside.... by @jrodgers11

[size=12]
Tongue out, peace sign, and a duck face... I think we got it all down. Best night w my best girl @j_shanks

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Fan thread.
Thank you.

I bet BBJ does melt for Jo as we posted at the beginning. She's too happy post show for him to not be giving her the kind of reassurance she's so clearly dying to get from him imo. She was more excited to hear his bidet story than hearing an ily from any other man.

This was a real conversation:
BBJ: I have a story
Jo: My gawddddd!! Will you tell me???

I think BBJ can read off a carry out menu and Jo will be enthralled.

Can I join? I enjoyed reading your comments on this couple. I like both Jojo and Jordan. I agree with you Alana, Jojo looks animated and excited hearing the bidet story of Jordan. I enjoyed watching their interactions in this deleted scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFAhHMv1lqo
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:05 pm

guys  I'm done for the night. their instas have some more similarities but those were the main ones I saw over the past few years or so. very MFEO. What?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:visiting Kanapaali beach within weeks of each other last year.

Both liking Taylor Swift and following her on Twitter. Using her song lyrics on insta posts haha.

Baby of the family, Duh.

I enjoyed reading your observations and comparisons with these 2 ND. I love it.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:15 pm

Another deleted scene re: Jordan Rodgers explain his disaster speedo story during a group date in this exclusive deleted scene from the Bachelorette. Noticed how focus Jojo is while Jordan is retelling his Speedo disaster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=algZ8wkqoSM

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:46 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud totally random! 

I'm looking forward to them becoming Nashvillians along with my other favs, there's even a reformed semi-BB that BBJ can play with!

laugh out loud What are the odds!? The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1710264613 :yes:

nd4reality wrote:guys  I'm done for the night. their instas have some more similarities but those were the main ones I saw over the past few years or so. very MFEO. What?

Great job! So crazy the similarities. Keep posting more! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f49c

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 8367-910 The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 I_got_13 The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:24 pm

hdman wrote:Can I join too?
YES!!! welcome
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:40 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Another deleted scene re: Jordan Rodgers explain his disaster speedo story during a group date in this exclusive deleted scene from the Bachelorette. Noticed how focus Jojo is while Jordan is retelling his Speedo disaster.
Welcome!

BBJ can do or say anything and Jo will be amazed/fascinated/over the moon laugh out loud It's hilarious. Hold on to this one, BBJ! I don't know how long it's going to take to find another girl this crazily into you!!

nd4reality wrote:guys  I'm done for the night. their instas have some more similarities but those were the main ones I saw over the past few years or so. very MFEO. What?

ND, I liked all your comparisons! They do seem to be very similar and lead similar lives with similar circles of friends and families and interests. I think they have potential but it'll be up to BBJ if he's ready to get reformed permanently.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:07 pm

Sorry for the double post, but umm, this was their first meeting. Not sure how I ever entertained a foiler option laugh out loud

Be nice to this one, BBJ!! She was in love from second 0:

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen21The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen20
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen19
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen18

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan