SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:47 pm

He wrote a term paper. The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698 I still like him. What is wrong with me?!?! Suspect duh rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:53 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:He wrote a term paper.  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698   I still like him.  What is wrong with me?!?!   Suspect duh rotfl
It's okay there's this other girl that understands it all: Jo!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:02 am

Mommyof1 wrote:He wrote a term paper.  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698   I still like him.  What is wrong with me?!?!   Suspect duh rotfl

You are not alone Momof1   :cutesmile!: , I still like Jordan. The term paper is enlightening, Jordan must be pissed off to divulge info on how he was contacted by producers, and provide dates of actual signing. IMO, he must have changed his mind and accept the invitation only upon knowing that the bachelorette is Jojo for sure.

Thanks Dessler for the GIF's, loved it.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:03 am

And he pretty much gave it away that he is F1. The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698 #rayagate
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:08 am

Mommyof1 wrote:And he pretty much gave it away that he is F1.  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698   #rayagate

I am enjoying this season, the tv show and post show real life drama. I don't know what to expect with these two, can't wait for the AFTR to see Jojo and Jordan's interaction.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:16 am

It's so funny because I just saw all of this and was sitting with my mom (who doesn't even like Jordan) and older brother and as soon I started saying he was caught on a dating website the explanation he gave was what she thought probably happened without me telling her. Not in the long winded way he said it but yeah. I also had something like that happen with my tidal subscription, simply trying to cancel never seems to work with these types of subscriptions Rolling Eyes

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:19 am

I still like my BBJ as well. I am happy he is finally saying someting about #rayagate.

He and jojo have to be so over this crap, and if he was contacted in Jan, had an account for 6 months, then according to the information provided by Raya you cant cancel a subscription while it is active, so he couldnt even cancel until June when they tried to auto renew him. Him saying he deleted the app from his phone when he returned i believe for some odd reasoning, i guess i just see to much from the clips we have seen that he did fall for our firl jojo. Now the after will be very telling, will she continue to fight this fight with him or is she going to final have enough and say you know, we tried but it just didnt work out. no idea

seeing how smitten she is and he with her, i think she will go back to many convo they had during the season, and one that stands out to me is when he said his preacher once told him when you say I love you to someone you better be willing to put a ring on her finger. yes :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:24 am

Term paper!!!! cantstopl BBJ, we love our Jo, and she loves you. What is a fan to do???
#rayagate #putaringonit
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:29 am

this happy place. Jordan probably wishes he had this to go to right about now.
Poor thing laugh out loud.

At least he is not keeping quiet, good for him. And he proved that he went on for JOjo. Still romantic to me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:47 am

Well Jordan just proved one thing right that blogger boy said, he did say from all accounts he had heard that Jordan would not do the show if Calia would have been the bachelorette.

So there is that, he went on for our girl Jojo. That tells me, something did change for him, and gives me hope he really does want to change his BBJ ways and is ready to find his special someone. So if the other part is true in that this was the Jordan and Jojo show from day one, from the small clips TPTB are giving is he is right again.

Leave it to our gal Jojo to cast her spell on BBJ....bahha and here we thought he was casting it on her. cantstopl

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:57 am

Di_ATL wrote:Well Jordan just proved one thing right that blogger boy said, he did say from all accounts he had heard that Jordan would not do the show if Calia would have been the bachelorette.

So there is that,  he went on for our girl Jojo. That tells me, something did change for him, and gives me hope he really does want to change his BBJ ways and is ready to find his special someone. So if the other part is true in that this was the Jordan and Jojo show from day one, from the small clips TPTB are giving is he is right again.

Leave it to our gal Jojo to cast her spell on BBJ....bahha and here we thought he was casting it on her. cantstopl

Hmmmm....I never thought of it that way. interesting
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:04 am

Something like this just might make them stronger in the end.  It's us against the world.  Btw, I see a lot of support for Jordan on twitter since the news broke.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan