SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:11 am

Yeah I'm out. Enjoy the ride everyone. yes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by weetybix Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:19 am

Ah heck, I love cheerleader this fandom too much to not be a part of it...and if our Jo^3 ship sinks ("IF" lets stay positive here Hugesmile) then we will all go down and sail away together! :cutesmile!:

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:22 am

I think Jordan's been chomping at the bit to defend himself from all the stories out about him, but with the exes, even if he disputes certain things (which he clearly does from his favourites) there was always some element of truth, so it's best not to get into it. But with this he feels he 100% did nothing wrong so he can come out loud and proud to defend himself IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:25 am

Cue Styx, "Come Sail Away." The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by JaeO Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:26 am

I'm in with you guys.. Also Jordan was spotted in LA 2 hours ago by someone on twiter (@Sarah_Nicole_)

JaeO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:28 am

ReneeM wrote:I think Jordan's been chomping at the bit to defend himself from all the stories out about him, but with the exes, even if he disputes certain things (which he clearly does from his favourites) there was always some element of truth, so it's best not to get into it. But with this he feels he 100% did nothing wrong so he can come out loud and proud to defend himself IMO

Agreed. His nickname isn't BBJ for nothing. The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1710264613 giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:29 am

Done and done with this guy Jordan.....he's too much trouble. There's always something going on about him. Why?

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:31 am

NO Big Deal  I bet that most or many of the contestants have accounts on dating websites.  I would like to know this info about every contestant.  You might have an account but not use it or forget that you have it. Why do people just assume the worst of each other.  I am rooting for Jordan in life.  I wish him the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:33 am

sallyny wrote:Done and done with this guy Jordan.....he's too much trouble. There's always something going on about him. Why?

Fan forum?!? He deserves a chance, a chance to fall in love with JoJo and a chance to grow up and mature. We all do that in our life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:42 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Something like this just might make them stronger in the end.  It's us against the world.  Btw, I see a lot of support for Jordan on twitter since the news broke.

I totally agree especially because they had her address her issues about sneaking around with her ex, and saying she was there for the wrong reason too. I mean if Shawn and Kait can handle her having sex with Ick and get through it, and there relationship is strong...., i think these two can get through all this stuff that has happened before they met, and move forward with a clean slate since meeting on the show and falling in love.

I like them together and seeing all the gifs just reiterates the sweet, fun, loving, sweet connection they have. Not to mention Jordan's #tighttush :fanningfan I here to stay, going down with the Jorjo yacht. yes :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:02 am

BBJ might be a player or whatever, but i do feel bad for him. He did not even want to come on the show, the producers basically pursued him according to what he said on his twitter and he only came on the show after he found out that Jojo was the bachelorette which corresponds to what RS said.

It just sucks that now everyone is accusing him for chasing fame as if he made a plan or went for casting to go on the bachelorette. He probably regrets coming on the show no no no
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:00 am

folks seem to forget this is a fan thread.

Please and Thank You.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan