SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Thanks, Isabel!  Great video, Dessler!  Love it!!  Thanks for taking the time to make it!  thumbsup clapping!
really great clapping!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:16 pm

VV01 wrote:Just checked Jojo's snaps. The background song is From Ground Up by Dan and Shay. Can't stop thinking about Jordan. Maybe Dessler can make this the background song on the next video.

I love that song! I know it was the song played on Luke's date, but imho, I think it would be perfect for Jordelle. :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:18 pm

That would be like cheating. Oh wait, this is the bachelorette. Nbd.

Quick think of another perfect song doe the next couple of episode clips.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:18 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:From Mr. Smooth to a giddy little boy.  laugh out loud I think he is smitten just as much as she is!  :Nod:

Awwe.. I hope we get our wish.. A reformed BB who falls head over heels for our Jojo and makes her feel loved and cherished Praying
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:22 pm

Lily wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:From Mr. Smooth to a giddy little boy.  laugh out loud I think he is smitten just as much as she is!  :Nod:

Awwe.. I hope we get our wish.. A reformed BB who falls head over heels for our Jojo and makes her feel loved and cherished Praying
Me too. I really want the pay off to be a secure Jo that feels completely safe and cherished with her bf (can't bring myself to call him her fiance yet laugh out loud). I think he does want to get there and hopefully they will, together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:30 pm

Jordan's brother Luke was on a Nashville radio station today and talked a little bit about the show. Nothing too spoilery but he brings up some good points about Jordan's edit. The host is also a good friend of Jordan's.

You can listen to it here. Bachelorette talk start at about 22:00.
https://soundcloud.com/espnnashville/jared-stillman-show-hour-3-6-29-16?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=wtshare&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_content=https%3A//soundcloud.com/espnnashville/jared-stillman-show-hour-3-6-29-16

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by honeill15 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:That would be like cheating. Oh wait, this is the bachelorette. Nbd.

Quick think of another perfect song doe the next couple of episode clips.

Yours by Russell Dickerson should be used at some point because the song is nothing but perfection AND JoJo tweeted about it a very long time ago. :cutesmile!:

honeill15

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:51 pm

everly wrote:Jordan's brother Luke was on a Nashville radio station today and talked a little bit about the show. Nothing too spoilery but he brings up some good points about Jordan's edit. The host is also a good friend of Jordan's.

You can listen to it here. Bachelorette talk start at about 22:00.
https://soundcloud.com/espnnashville/jared-stillman-show-hour-3-6-29-16?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=wtshare&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_content=https%3A//soundcloud.com/espnnashville/jared-stillman-show-hour-3-6-29-16

Thanks for bringing the link, you can tell that Luke is very protective of Jordan his baby brother. This give us a new perspective of Jordan's character, persevering through adversity to reach his dream to be an NFL quarterback and so totally opposite of being entitled as insinuated last episode. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be constantly compared to his brother Aaron.

Hopefully at the end of the show, Jordan will do an interview with Jared, for sure will get a lot of insights during about the show.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:29 am

I don't know if anyone else likes this song as much as I do . But thought I would suggest it for a slide show/ video for Jojo and Jordan . I wish I knew how to create something but I don't. ...Dust to Dust - The Civil Wars (Lyrics on screen): https://youtu.be/YhatytEAJh4

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:42 am

Isabel123 wrote:
Dessler wrote:Video created by me.

As requested :cutesmile!:

:sending flowers  thank you Dessler, love the video and the song .
Thank you so much..I just love this video. Dressler, you did an amazing job ...clapping!
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:55 am

Beautiful Dressler! I love seeing Jo so happy.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:43 am

I can't see the video. sad
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan