SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:28 am

That short clip sounds so scary for JP. So quickly he lost his ability to function. (The sickness discussion resumes around half way through but I'll continue here) He called his doctor friend and guessed what he had, went to the hospital, and confirmed by 3pm he's admitted, he's on IV and the fear was it may attack his respiratory system, very scared, googling everything, autoimmune system antibodies from prev infection recognized your nerves as a foreign object so your body is attacking it. Frightening experience, in the hospital for 3 days, had to go to therapy. Lots of messages, was surprised how many people had what he had, there's the mild side and the extreme side. He was concerned on when the progression would stop, so scary. Luckily the progression stopped. I'm glad he recovered and all is well. He has learned all the day to day BS doesn't matter. A life threatening illness, can't pick up his children, that's what matters. Nick sometimes goes down that rabbit hole and gets anxiety about things that don't mean anything and aren't important. JP says everyone has that, but the experience has helped him handle things differently. JP says the odd's of getting again are the odd's of getting it in the first time. When COVID started it concerned him. JP and family have been very strict about what they need to do yes to JP and his decisions. Married 8 years already! Nick asks why they don't come back that much, why don't we see more of them. They both work full time, on the East coast, 2 kids, someone calls and says we are filming on Monday can you make it, they can't make that work, childcare, work, drop everything etc.

The first 18 minutes of the podcast Nick address's his faults with the RS podcast.

This is JP's first podcast. Podcasts were not a big thing during his season.
Nick first learned about JP when he woke up from his fantasy suite, laugh out loud processing the night, had questions (I think his first one with Andi) He was talking to producers trying to sort things out and producers kept mentioning JP.

JP said he had his ups and downs and it wasn't smooth sailing for him. He talks about how insane the reaction was that Brad didn't choose anyone. JP says anytime something highly different happens, JP feels desensitized, but he gets in the moment. (we can't tell by his tweets laugh out loud)

Nick talks a lot about Brad's season, CH being a trouble maker, and different instances such as confronting Brad that he even bought a ring or date set ups. A little too much Brad and CH talk, and how things are suppose to happen.
JP says he had nothing to do with the final gift he gave Ashley, or picking the ring? He wrote the words in the gift but not his idea. JP never watched any season's prior to being on Ashley's season. JP and Ashley never talked about Brad's season. They talked a lot about their future, she was going to go back to school, him work, and it was always a known outcome between the two of them of what they were going to do after the show.

Nick talks about how couples created a life, and children have been born, he thinks that's pretty cool. JP says the show is a gateway, it puts you on a path for a relationship in a unique way. JP and Ashley didn't watch their season together. He watched about 75% but didn't watch it all. Nick asks if they had discussions of being excited to tell the kids how they met, no they have not had discussions with kids. The oldest saw something on tv with Mom and Dad but he doesn't get it. JP think it depends how old they are went they are told. It's different when they are 9 or 13. They have a few years to figure it out but have not discussed it yet. Nick asks he video's the reaction. It's hard to be too active on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:32 pm

@GuardianAngel Appreciate the recap. It was wonderful to see JP and Ashley together last night. Wish we could have seen the kids too!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:26 pm

@Norcalgal It sounded like Fordy interrupted him a couple of times. So sweet. It could have been Essie, not sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:09 pm

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 33 155595_015-900x0
Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 33 155595_016-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/episodes/brad-womack/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:34 pm

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 33 Edak0l0XYAEYgzo
Bachelor Bob @BachelorBob_
Ashley & JP are literal life goals. #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/yMFJA2J1G0
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorBob_/media/grid?idx=3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:31 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1316551330463391745?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:42 pm

I was shocked when I saw this news!  Glad they are continuing to co-parent their kids.  I hate 2020

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:48 pm

Whoa. Of all the BN couples, they are the last ones I ever thought would get divorced. I hope they're both doing okay Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 33 1f495

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:50 pm

With very few exceptions, I always say these couples won’t make it. Yes, I’m a cynic. I never said it about these two. Wow! I’m shocked.

@_jprosenbaum: I have written and rewritten this post dozens of times and each time I feel the same level of disbelief and extreme sadness. While I realize that this will come as a complete shock to everyone, I can assure you that this is something that has been developing in our relationship for quite a while.  It is with a heavy heart that I share with you that after months of separation, Ashley and I have amicably decided to live our lives apart from one another.

Please please please know that there is no one to blame, that there’s no event that triggered this decision, that no one is the victim, and that we’ve done absolutely everything we possibly can to try to salvage this marriage.  I think we’ve both come to realize that we are just two very different people, with very different personalities and perspectives, who just don’t see eye to eye on a lot life fundamentals, those which are the building blocks for a happy and healthy marriage.

We have created the most beautiful, sweet and loving children, and have created so many unforgettable memories that we’ll always cherish.  Our differences, however, have taken a toll on our relationship and after years of attempting to repair the damage, we’ve decided that it is in our family’s best interest live our lives apart.

We request that you please respect our privacy as we move forward with the newness of our lives and attempt to create a new norm for our children. Our ultimate focus is to co-parent our kids to the best of our ability and to maintain stable and healthy lives for Fordy & Essie

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all your love and support throughout the years. It has really meant a lot to us! Wishing you all love, happiness, and good health.

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 33 E398e210

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel10Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel10 Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 33 Family10Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel15Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 33 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:06 pm

Shocked! Sad, especially for their sweet babies...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:10 am

Love really is dead
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose795 Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:17 am

@Maddy Someone else commented somewhere when this video happened and I have to agree, something seemed "off" here in this video. Especially with Ashley. Seemed like tension, but with a forced smile.

melrose795

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari