SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:53 am

This is just a holy sh*t moment. They are/were my favorite couple. This is devastating, but I wish them both well moving forward. So unexpected.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by melrose795 Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:56 am

I didn't sleep one second, all night, last night.. So grieved over this.. Praying hard for them..

melrose795

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:11 am

How is it possible I feel horrible reading this news about someone I don't know. They were always and example of a young loving family making sacrifices for each other, moving, JP's illness all the while raising two adorable children.

People grow, they change, and sometimes it's best to move forward without each other as difficult as it is to make that decision in the first place. Going forward I know, and hope they will always do what's best for their children. Thank you for a beautiful love story and I hope they each eventually find that special person.  Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 34 1f494

eta

ashleylynnrosenbaum's profile picture
ashleylynnrosenbaum
Verified
It is with a heavy heart that I share with you that, after months of separation, Jp and I have amicably decided to go our separate ways.

We created the most beautiful children and shared memories that will never be forgotten. Our differences have taken a toll on our relationship and after years of attempting to repair the damage, we’ve decided that it is in our family’s best interest to create new and separate lives for our children.

Please respect our privacy as we move forward with the newness of our lives.
Our ultimate focus is to create stable and healthy lives for our children.

Thank you for your love and support throughout the years. Wishing you all love, happiness, and good health. ❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGWHJNgg5mL/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:28 am

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 34 Screen29

For once, I agree with Reality Steve. Shocked. Sad.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:51 pm

we who have been here in the forum a long time are majority Jash' fans. NEVER changed my Profile photo of them. Had them forever. Still will forever be a Jash fan. i am beyond heartbroken for my OG OTP. i will have them and the kids in my prayers. what a sad, sad day....

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:58 pm

I guess the degree of shock is proportional to how close to the vest they kept things. It must have been so hard to try to live up to the image we had of them as the perfect couple.

Covid seems to have been the catalyst for so many to say "no more." I try to trust that each couple knows what's best for them, but, can't help wondering if, once the pandemic is behind us, some of them might wish they'd just hung in. I know DH and i have had our ups and downs....sometimes I'm so overtired I can't feel any emotion for anyone other than irritation, and I've had my share of meltdowns. Thank god we each wake up each morning and vow to keep trying our best,such as it is right now. I mourned Kelly clarksons marriage similarly...another one that shocked me (her "piece by piece" is one of my favorite things...)

I can't imagine what you say to such very young children about why daddy and mommy need to be apart...little ones only understand things in black and white terms at that age...

Sigh....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Whoa. Of all the BN couples, they are the last ones I ever thought would get divorced. I hope they're both doing okay Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 34 1f495

I truly think that the only one who would stun me more would be Catherine and Sean.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:46 pm

It's very sad. I had grown to really like JP post-show and thought they were a really strong couple. I did wonder when they did the couples therapy show but soon forgot about that. I don't know how long they were separated but maybe the pandemic and being home so much highlighted their differences? It happens. My parents were married for 19 years before they split and I certainly knew at 14 that they probably shouldn't be together, but not sure if others did. It doesn't sound to me like this is going to change with time but we can always hope. I wish them both well. blowkiss

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:00 pm

This is so, so sad. sad It just goes to show, we have no idea what is going on behind closed doors, and try not to romanticize too hard what we know nothing about. Their season and initial meeting is still one of the most organic love stories this show has produced.

For fans of the couple (myself included), they are still a success. Their babies are their legacy and they will forever be bound because of them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose795 Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:24 pm

Billysmom wrote:I guess the degree of shock is proportional to how close to the vest they kept things. It must have been so hard to try to live up to the image we had of them as the perfect couple.

Covid seems to have been the catalyst for so many to say "no more." I try to trust that each couple knows what's best for them, but, can't help wondering if, once the pandemic is behind us, some of them might wish they'd just hung in. I know DH and i have had our ups and downs....sometimes I'm so overtired I can't feel any emotion for anyone other than irritation, and I've had my share of meltdowns. Thank god we each wake up each morning and vow to keep trying our best,such as it is right now. I mourned Kelly clarksons marriage similarly...another one that shocked me (her "piece by piece" is one of my favorite things...)

I can't imagine what you say to such very young children about why daddy and mommy need to be apart...little ones only understand things in black and white terms at that age...

I hear you. I have been grieving this like they are family, couldnt sleep a wink last night and crying off and on all day. So invested, been following them from almost the beginning.. I would imagine COVID has been a huge stress on marriages, stress enough in general. I noticed for a while there were less posts from them and then when they appeared on the GOAT episode with Chris, Ashley in particular seemed 'off". Appeared to be forcing smiles and laughter, eyes looking to left alot.. JP said how stressful things were with the kids, homeschool, etc. My heart breaks for them and yes, the little ones, oh my goodness, I love them so.. I would hope they will re-consider as well after things are back to normal more.. I am praying very hard for them too.

Sigh....

melrose795

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:48 pm

Gosh, this breakup is truly hard to accept in this heartbreaking year of so many losses. I'm forever grateful that they shared their magical and inspiring love story and family with us. Lightning in a bottle, or maybe I should say one-of-a-kind cupcake in a bakery (for those who might remember Team Cupcake)  :dancingcupcake:

I wish them and their kids deep healing in the coming weeks. I hope that love surrounds them as they begin again. PINKHEART  PINKHEART  PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:07 pm

It is sad but I was not shocked  as I felt during covid that you would see a lot of divorces not just celebrities  because when people are forced to be together 24/7 if they have any issues it will be magnified  during covid jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari