SELECT CONTENT

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by natik Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
She is so beautiful, he's busy working and they are so in love. They looked stunning on the Red Carpet. What was that for?

Also, Giovani Gentile, I cannot find any information on him other than the website in Ukrainian? I translated it but couldn't find information on him. Who is he and did Irakli get his outfits from him?

The red carpet thing was at the Ukrainian Film Festival.

Don`t bother to search for the Giovani guy he is just some random stylist. Irakli is getting his outfits from the wife of his best friend. She is a designer in Georgia. And Irakli helped her out with some of his ideas. She is designing most of the time clothes for women. That dress Alyona is wearing was also designed by her.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 QUXFsxaz7LYIrakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 ZKuJR-794IU

That`s her....with Irakli and that`s her husband sitting next to her and you can also see Alyona and Irakli holding hands.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 14333561_10154055354312736_2293573495823351553_n

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 13255908_10153774783177736_1070398908820070010_n

I´m gonna refresh the topic with some new pics.

Goofing around...

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 DLKU81Z8UEc

Irakli is talking about his new project he is currently filming in Ukraine.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 146096

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 146098

Alyona`s work....on the catwalk of Wedding Fashion UKRAINE

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 NP03l5zBnjY

And new photoshoots...

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 GU2URV_DaAQ

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 4RyOa7bobf0

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 C9DoiAnUTEI

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 -Jgho5-S8UI

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 TMIxE933S7s

And new artwork by me... Hugesmile

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 WIOVwFAxghg

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/Tekunia
https://www.facebook.com/irakli.makatsaria.9
https://vk.com/alyona.lesik
https://www.instagram.com/maqatsa/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Stunning, she is just stunning. He's so sweet, holding her hand at the table! Thanks for the designer info, it didn't make sense to me.

They always looks so good in whatever they are wearing, red carpet, or just casual! Thanks @natik!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Stunning, she is just stunning. He's so sweet, holding her hand at the table! Thanks for the designer info, it didn't make sense to me.

They always looks so good in whatever they are wearing, red carpet, or just casual! Thanks @natik!

Thanks GA for your interest! bestbud!

There is nothing new going on right now because as I said before they are keeping their relationship private so there are not many pics out there on social media. Irakli is just not into the social media thing it`s really rare that he is sharing something on his insta account or facebook and most of the time it has something to do with his work. Alyona is using most of the time instagram but also using it as a portfolio for her modeling stuff. In case you like to look at her modeling pics I thought I bring you some of the new one`s.
Oh by the way the wedding designers are simple in love with her. She has countless photoshoots in wedding dresses.

In that pic you can see her with the girlfriend of Irakli`s best friend. They are bestie and are spending a lot of their free time together. A couple of days ago Ksenia, that is the girl`s name, wrote on her instagram that it`s amazing how much they used to grow together and developed a great friendship in such a short period of time. And that it`s so easy to be friends with Alyona because she is just an amazing human being and that it`s so easy to forget everything and enjoy her company and cherrish all the moments they are spending together. She wrote "you are my everything". They also have a BFF song. They like to quote the lyrics of "their" song on their instagram accounts.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 F1Jm3ROhy50

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 M67f3Dj-t9k

Some of the rare private pics:

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 ANYQMThVYA8

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 StJV4_JQnSg

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 IRJz1iX5D7k

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 VMT_rH2E2yQ

And as always new modeling pics:

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 MkA-t0PwK7Y

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 K49M8hy8yK0

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 4srWlqNUINA

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 08MmN9MjS0w

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 4RtnXP2ofiY

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 T6ZHUW69-gg

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 UfHUz-_ZTWY

https://pp.vk.me/c637128/v637128704/1b492/_fmEqHrzYCg.jpg

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 BnIXjGg5Ly8

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 VUIyLP8Osgw

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 WYqB3s-Pi7o

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 1IUNb12jdqo

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 EN2v_tVm-HY

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Pq8jbuQ8-cc

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Xtiio6WFwXY

Sources:

https://vk.com/alyona.lesik

https://www.instagram.com/kssseniyath/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:54 am

Hi @natik.
Do you know if they are still together?
There is an IG post on her account with a ring in the snow picture and bachelor # and broken hearts.

The post link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPCbxRjBI9S/

Thanks in advance
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:24 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Hi @natik.
Do you know if they are still together?
There is an IG post on her account with a ring in the snow picture and bachelor # and broken hearts.

The post link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPCbxRjBI9S/

Thanks in advance

She broke up with him. The official reason is that she is tired to be the one who is always giving more than 100% for their relationship and he is just the one who always receives and don`t give anything back. It´s like he is a "price". But I know for a fact from inside sources that he was cheating on her after their anniversary and that Alyona found it out and left him. It was mid November. His mum, his sister and his friends tried to do damage control but Alyona didn´t wanted to take him back.

And he is staying silent about it. She wrote in her post that she thought they needed to announce their separation together but it looks like it´s all on her now. She also wrote that she was 100% honest with her feelings and emotions towards him and that she still loves him. She was ready to give up her career for him, to move to Georgia for him, to have kids with him and to build a family with him but he did not wanted to make the effort to work on their relationship so she got tired to do all the work for two. She just wants to be understood and be loved.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/alyona_lesik/

After she left him she worked a lot nearly every day. It felt like she tried to forget all her pain. She also couldn`t sleep at nights and asked people on her insta for a good advace how to solve that problem. A lot of her followers sensed that something is wrong because her eyes were sad on her latest pictures. She tried to overplay it but you saw it in her pictures that her soul is aching.

Sorry that I´m late with that but I was stressed with my private life and all the holidays.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 VbOKRaTiEvg Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 5-ajMyY5p04

Source: https://vk.com/alyona.lesik
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:21 am

If you are interested that`s her latest work.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 CyP2dK_hkN4

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 4adR9kdjR5Y

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Hb0ufriZVlE

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Bzr7-a_ar-c

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 PhMRi2tztoE

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 OoPDe1YSNiA

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 6_kPyIKr3hc

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 LMf6yqLbr20

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 -PgWGwoPe_4

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 46-GJP8bcoA

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 F0XjWDkM83Y

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 NEPFtyxy3cE

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 SLWm4yqXODg

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 TRXgdVU31hc

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 S9T8b7nwklI

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 ZqpefCcw8cA

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 4dtoCydEi9s

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Vje8eHWAIwc

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Sn_dz3We7Fg

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 _rhtil5P38g

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Sc3885N-6cs

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 _4N3X6jwwWw

Made by me:

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 RwR-vDyV1Eg

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 0M18kfr3Fyo

Source: https://vk.com/id30534715
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:18 pm

Oh my gosh. sad I'm so sorry to hear that. She did the right thing by the sounds of it. She gave it her all. What does it say in the IG pic with the ring?

Her pics are gorgeous! Thanks for posting them all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:30 pm

Awwww im so so sad about this.
I wish her to find someone who would value what she has to give and give it his all to her too.
How can a beautifull relationship (at least from the show) turn up like this?
My sadness is not because she is heartbroken but because the whole thing is sad.
However I'm glad to see the way she managed stuff and I don't want to be sad for her heart because it looks like she dodged a bullet.
Just wish she would be happy again very soon.

It's true that her eyes look sad.

Thanks very much for the update @natik
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:10 pm

So sad read this. She is so darn beautiful and seem to have such a good disposition why would he want to cheat. Oh well. All the best for her.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:50 pm

@GA That`s basically what she wrote under the pic with the ring.

She wrote in her post that she thought they needed to announce their separation together but it looks like it´s all on her now. She also wrote that she was 100% honest with her feelings and emotions towards him and that she still loves him. She was ready to give up her career for him, to move to Georgia for him, to have kids with him and to build a family with him but he did not wanted to make the effort to work on their relationship so she got tired to do all the work for two. She just wants to be understood and be loved.

@djogbenyuie A agree with you! She dodged a bullet and she is going to be fine.

@iamreal2u Yeah something is wrong with him. I can`t understand it either. I mean what do a man need more?!

So sorry guys I kept you waiting for some news for so long. I´m still pretty disappointed because Irakli pretended to be what he is not. Long
story short he cheated on Alyona with two women. And it`s not a rumor as I said I have inside sources and they gave me all the info. So I know when it was and who the girls are and there are also pics. The first time he cheated on her was in August and the second time in November a couple days before their anniversary.

In the meantime there was also a statement on his instagram regarding the break up but it felt not honest more like he ended a "business" relationship. It felt fake. Alyona wrote with raw emotions. You felt her honesty and feelings to him. But at the end of the day after all the things I was told about him I´m kinda glad now that she gave him the boot.

I`m staying in touch with her and she is fine. She spent all the holidays with her family and that gave her power to go on with her life. She is working again. Next month she has a photoshoot in Barcelona. She has no contact to Irakli and she does not like to answer any questions about him. I think she is still processing it all.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 KxPPl78OB6g

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 I8IXgMDKCjI

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 ThJMwEts5qE

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 DOdpD5oDpYs

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 URgDUCCHRbk

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 IUk4OnarFIY

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 CrhKyu7B4OE

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 VyCsRIOgwWg

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 NRaWk1L9XDk

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 MlvX1o2OgNg

And as usual artwork made by me...

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Ft-Qs3VXkBo

Source: https://vk.com/alyona.lesik

P.S: Slightly of topic but season six of the Ukrainian Bachelor is going to premiere on March the third. Here is a promo video:

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:24 pm

Hey guys! No idea if someone is interested but I thought to let you know that the new Ukrainian Bachelor is going to have his premiere in two weeks.

They are promoting it heavy in Ukraine right now. I´m gonna leave you here some promo stuff. Irakli is going to make an appearance in the first episode as a guest.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 15941111_1187659551289299_7789803196974674823_n

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 SEA2RIskKCM

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Dmitrij-CHerkasov

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Cherkasov-1

In the first video he is introducing himself. His name is Dmitry Cherkasov and he is 29 years old and 6`4 tall. He is an professional swimmer. He was Ukrainian Junior Champion for 15 times. He is swimming for ten years in a turkish team.

I copied some more info out of his wiki page.

He qualified for the men's 100 m breaststroke at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, by clearing a FINA B-standard time of 1:02.43 from the Croatian Open Championships in Dubrovnik. He challenged seven other swimmers on the fourth heat, including three-time Olympian Jakob Jóhann Sveinsson of Iceland.

At the 2013 Mediterranean Games held in Mersin, Turkey, he won the bronze medal in the men's 4 × 100 m medley relay.

He won four gold medals and one silver medal at the 2013 Islamic Solidarity Games held in Palembang, Indonesia.

In the second video the girls are wondering why there are three Bachelors.

Sources:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demir_Atasoy
https://vk.com/thebachelorua
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:14 am

@natik Thanks! Yes I'm interested in updates. One of the three is Irakli, who is the other one? If it premiers in two weeks, do you have any idea when filming ended?

I like the new bachelor! I will reorganize threads for him!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

+10
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Newto
iamreal2u
natik
AllAboutLove