SELECT CONTENT

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by natik Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik Thanks! Yes I'm interested in updates. One of the three is Irakli, who is the other one? If it premiers in two weeks, do you have any idea when filming ended?

I like the new bachelor! I will reorganize threads for him!

The other one is Andrey he was Bachelor in season 3. He is a very well known plastic surgeon in Moscow.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 D650a73-1

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Ef5e78dc2be0f6513e062ca0cc9fc1eb

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Holostyak-4

He is sorta our version of "Jason". He chose one girl but after the finale he was informed that his F2 is pregnant with his baby after their fantasy suit adventure.  He was stressed out with the whole situation and broke up with his F1. But the joke is he didn`t went back to his pregnant F2 instead he fell in love with his F3. They connected after the filming ended pretty well in real life and his F3 was like a rock for him in that situation. She supported him and yeah they started a relationship. What happened with his pregnant F2 you sure want to know?! Well she lost the baby. So the After the final rose show was explosive let me tell you that. The viewers went nuts and were shocked and furious about all that. It was a huge mess let me tell you that.

Just to clear the picture.

That is his F1 girl.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Medium_0af6d1cd86e607df427811a64e4ceed3

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 160ac83aadb09bffe45f13411aa4b282(1)

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 D02168a0a2e932e2768d1940a75dd34d

That is his F2 girl the one who was pregnant

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 _MG_9458

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 1368437427181237

And that is his F3 who he started a relationship with in real life

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Ohb

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 C244f63cc9793a5c539df6c8f5ca74ed

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Andrej-iskornev-i-irina-skorikova-rasstalis1

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Viva4_Holostyak

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 9_538e1aa43aaa8

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 53c7979b8d338_image1

He even cried like Jason in the finale after letting his F2 go. The whole finale was bizarre. Because in his finale speech to his F1 he practically told her that he made love with his F2. It was nuts and the viewers went nuts on social media during and after the finale. It was like a car crash.

Filming ended in early November.

Thanks for reorganizing threads for him!High clap  
I´m going to do my best to keep you updated. I will also post streaming links for the season in the threads.
One episode is like two hours long (with advert it`s four hours long plus the special show after every episode) so I´m not going to be capable to translate everything but if you want to know what happened during the episode in moments you find interesting let me know and I`m gonna explain and translate it to you. The first episode is even three hours long with advertising it´s like fife hours long.

Pic Sources: google
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by nikikass Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Wow and we thought our version was dramatic,   That insane
I would have loved to watch that one.

Last edited by nikikass on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:28 pm

nikikass wrote:Wow and we thought our version was dramatic,   That insane
I would have loved to watch that one.

I bet you would. Hugesmile Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 11 3806527698
It was the most memorable season ever. I mean people are still talking about that. The whole thing was surreal everyone was like WTF is happening? Plus it didn`t made it easier because his F1 was viewers favorite girl in season 3 by a mile.  cantstopl
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:33 pm

How long ago was this? ANd is he still with his F3. @natik
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:40 pm

nikikass wrote:How long ago was this? ANd is he still with his F3. @natik

It was four years ago and no they broke up after a year and a half.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Well that is still a long while. That season sounds just incredible. Has any of the Bach couples gotten married or still together, and have the had a bachelorette version?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:52 pm

nikikass wrote:Well that is still a long while.  That season sounds just incredible.  Has any of the Bach couples gotten married or still together, and have the had a bachelorette version?

No they did not had a bachelorette version it`s a little bit tricky with the russian and ukrainian society to have a woman making out with even two guys at the same time. I think the public still needs two or three years to be there.

Unfortunately not the couples were together for some time. One couple even lived together but they all broke up.

The best thing about Ukrainian Bachelor is they have more air time. Two hours is a lot and you get so much more invested with the women and the Bachelor and their stories. Plus they have after each episode a special show and it is filmed in real time. So the women know who the F1 and F2 is but they need to act like they have no idea because the viewers are watching now the episodes. And the social media sites of the show are going wild with speculations after every special show because the hardcore viewers are always analyzing the reaction of the girls to some moments of the current episode they are showing at the special show. And the girls are no actors so it`s difficult for them to hide their feelings. The last time the F1 was kinda trying to turn her head when they showed a moment where the Bachelor kissed his F2. So basically the F1 and F2 girls are doomed because there is so much pressure on them to not give away the final decision of the bachelor. The spot is all on them and they don`t have the luxury like the american F1 and F2 to chose not to watch some parts of the episode.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:55 pm

This is very interesting thank you for sharing @natik

I appreciate it.

How many episodes and how many hours each week are shown on TV?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:03 pm

nikikass wrote:This is very interesting thank you for sharing @natik

I appreciate it.

How many episodes and how many hours each week are shown on TV?

Another example is that the F2 girl was nearly crying when they showed how the Bachelor kissed his F1 during a date. And there were viewers who thought that she is the F1 because she is jelly and there were also another group of viewers who discussed that she was crying because she was probably rejected as F2 and it`s still hurts her to watch it. There are so many fan wars going on during the shows. It´s insane...it´s on a whole other level.

You are welcome I like to get you updated. bestbud!

There are 12 episodes, one episode a week. The episode is on friday at 8pm. If you are watching it live it`s four hours with the advertising plus one hour special show after every episode. The first episode is five hours long with advertising.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Holy smokes! I'd love to binge watch that season, and I'm not a binge watcher. I don't remember Bach Ukraine 1, probably never knew there was such a thing at the time. Too bad after all that it didn't work out for him.

I think Bach Aussie or Bach NZ, also has or had one season? all the contestants on the after show. The F1 and F2 have no choice. They are all together.

Thanks @natik for taking the time to bring all the pics over and for a summary of the Season 1. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:47 pm

O.M.G. @guardianangel you took the thought right out of my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Well I leave you here a link where you can watch season 3 of the Ukrainian Bachelor. Don`t be stressed when you press play they are showing an advert first and then the episode. If you need help or want to know something feel free to ask me. I´m gonna try to help you.

http://filmonlain.net/load/kholostjak/240-1-0-4114
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

+10
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Newto
iamreal2u
natik
AllAboutLove