SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:55 pm

weetybix wrote:^^^ Yes, Jordan did unfollow Jojo (i think its been a few days ago now), likely to be tptb driven i believe

Sorry I'm new to this... Is that common? What might be the thinking behind that? Do the other guys follow her? Sorry if this was already discussed elsewhere!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by julychild Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:57 pm

weetybix wrote:^^^ Yes, Jordan did unfollow Jojo (i think its been a few days ago now), likely to be tptb driven i believe

Huh? Just checked and he is still following her on my Instagram. Are we seeing different names? Do you have his list of followers at 482?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Yeah. Jordan is still following her. I think there may be a glitch on the app because of Instagram reordering stuff. if you look on the web version he's still following her.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:03 pm

I just checked on my IG and I don't see him following JoJo.  Not sure why we are seeing different things?? He is still following Becca, Robby, Chase and Wells.....and lots of others.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:05 pm

when i do a search in his followers, yes he does appear to follow Jojo! yet when i scroll through the list, she isnt there! That is also the same with Chase's IG, yet both Robby and Luke are not following Jojo....

Maybe it really is producer driven...LOL The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 38 3806527698

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:15 pm

I just checked the IG's of Jordan, Robby, Luke and Chase. The only one who is currently following JoJo is Chase. The other 3 guys are not.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:22 pm

Anyone want to time how long it takes an intern to read here and have Chase unfollow her as well?  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:32 pm

^ Instgram's following list has been acting up for months now.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:37 pm

For those hoping for either Luke or Chase as the next Bachelor....they are the only ones who have follows that look promising for the Lead. laugh out loud laugh out loud   Chase is still following JoJo....who knows for how long. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:46 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Anyone want to time how long it takes an intern to read here and have Chase unfollow her as well?  laugh out loud

That depends. Can the intern read or does he/she have an intern read here for him/her?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:56 pm

Whitney followed Chris. I don't think production cares who they follow or what they post on SM just as long as they don't give away the ending, say how long they lasted, or reveal what when on during filming. If Jordan or any of the other contestants follow/unfollow JoJo on SM it's their decision JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:58 pm

Thanks Jen. I have always wondered what production thinks, and if they care. I do think they monitor what stuff gets posted but as to the following/unfollowing not sure.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL