SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ just noticed too. It wasn't even a full minute apart.

JoJo liked this:
https://instagram.com/p/BGyxrV2lPZo/

Jordan liked this:
https://instagram.com/p/BGzT210lPU3/

Well...the one that JoJo liked probably describes her relationship with BBJ then. Something they can only understand.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:48 pm

This tells me that she is prepared to stand by her man. Cue Tammy Wynette's "Stand By Your Man." laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:02 pm

And they both like posting from thegoodquote. So there you have it....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:05 pm

iamreal2u wrote:And they both like posting from thegoodquote.  So there you have it....

Hahaha, I've only just noticed they are from the same Instagram account. giggling
They must be together today. :Nod:

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:08 pm

laugh out loud a love only they can understand, smooth moves, BBJ, smooth. "The rest of the world doesn't understand what we have and only you can keep me off the Raya login site, Jo."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:09 pm

Obvious much?  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 58 3806527698

Hehe. Quotegate! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:11 pm

I feel like a yoyo.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:11 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud a love only they can understand, smooth moves, BBJ, smooth. "The rest of the world doesn't understand what we have and only you can keep me off the Raya login site, Jo."
I just can't with the idea that she could be THAT stupid and naiive and blind. I just can't. There HAS to be more to the story... I just can't fathom it. Lol

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:12 pm

Nonina430 wrote:I feel like a yoyo.
Me too. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 58 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:12 pm

^^^I bet they think they are being tricky! Maybe this is her way of defending him. Ya....more convinced today that they are still together.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:13 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:laugh out loud a love only they can understand, smooth moves, BBJ, smooth. "The rest of the world doesn't understand what we have and only you can keep me off the Raya login site, Jo."
I just can't with the idea that she could be THAT stupid and naiive and blind. I just can't. There HAS to be more to the story... I just can't fathom it. Lol
But like you don't get it Len!!! No one gets it! Only Jo get it! That's it. Jo and every teenager that's ever dated a BBJ. But that's it. Jo and every teenage girl ever. No one else.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
But like you don't get it Len!!! No one gets it! Only Jo get it! That's it. Jo and every teenager that's ever dated a BBJ. But that's it. Jo and every teenage girl ever. No one else.
Ha. Kill me nowwwwww. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 58 3806527698 Nope. Nope. And nope.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL