SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:28 am

iamreal2u wrote:...Josh allegedly has a temper or has a temper?
Both Andi and Nick who've seen it first hand have talked about It. We saw a little of it during Andi's season when he confronted one of the men and when he had to take the lie detector test. From what I've seen Jordan knows how to control his emotions. Josh not so much JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:31 am

Ha! Famously Single seems to have bit him in the butt as the contract wouldn't allow for him to be on 2 networks at once.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:36 am

Josh is a Leo and Jordan is a Virgo. Wayyyy different in personalities and temperment. Same as Andi and JoJo being an Aries and Scorpio. Virgo's and Scorpio's, being earth and water signs are practical, calm, down to earth, friendly. Leo's and Arie's, being fire and fire signs are competitive, "my way or the high way", temperamental if you will, aggressive. Basically, since people think JoJo and Jordan are Andi and Josh 2.0, they're the nicer version laugh out loud

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:45 am

If someone called Andi naggy, that man would be missing 50% of his limbs. That's all I needed to see to know Jo is nothing like Andi. Similar to how people compared Jordan to Josh, maybe both work out a lot but that's where the similarities end.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:30 pm

YES....Run Jojo and run fasssssttttt, from these two has beens..... I would have hated to hear that our girl Jojo was just another notch in Ick's belt, I mean Andi, Kaitlyn and then my fav bachelorette to date. no no no

So glad she took the role to be bachelorette, so she could get a new group of men.....

YES.... I love the connection and definitely ship Jorjo.

I like the chemistry, I like his playfulness with her, and I like that she is nervous around him. I like the fact that he hasn't thrown out there like Robby that he is falling for her so far, I mean...... Jordan hasn't even had a one on one, like Luke or Chase, only a few minutes here or there.

Thank goodness, this franchise, said no to Joshy, since he went on another dating show. Then again, it would have been interesting to see he and Chad in the house together, wonder who would have been the temperamental Villian then? interesting cantstopl

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:52 pm

the infamous blogger says it is going to be posted soon. KABOOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:07 pm

HEA wrote:the infamous blogger says it is going to be posted soon.  KABOOM

Who cares? cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Oh my god it's really bad, no way anyone could make all that up. I hope JoJo already dumped him.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
HEA wrote:the infamous blogger says it is going to be posted soon.  KABOOM

Who cares? cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

over 1m followers/curious/fans who check his blog per se Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ha! Famously Single seems to have bit him in the butt as the contract wouldn't allow for him to be on 2 networks at once.

I'd have to say a huge thank-you to Famously Single then Hugesmile . It luckily saved me from a torturous season with another returnee I have no need to ever see again (at least on the main show, I'm up for almost anyone on BIP, totally different animal).

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:47 pm

Wow, if it's true, poor JoJo. I hope she dumped his a$$ even before reading that.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:21 pm

O.M.G. jordan tried to hook up with a girl last friday????????
:thud ... I think he skirt runs quicker than :Bendog  

this is going to be such a mess :drama

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL